So Then You Shine

Wynne Andoujenero

OOC First Name
Nichole
The quidditch match had ended not long ago, and there Wynne stood, watching the players finishing up and coming off the field. The petite puff had been watching every match the Hufflepuff team had since her first year. She'd especially always been interested in the beaters that played, as they seemed to do a lot of leg work that went under appreciated as the stands watched the chasers. Wynne had especially been concentrating on one named Hunter, whom she admired for his resiliency. Frankly they were all impressive - and perhaps it was a bit out of character for the shy girl but she felt that she might be more attracted to the smile he wore than his skills. She was a pre-teen girl though and even without guidance she knew it was probably typical for it to happen. After all girls her age always talked about cute boys or professors they thought were adorable.

Wynne didn't realize she'd been standing outside the pitch until members started to walk by. It was when she spotted the puff she'd been admiring that she turned to move away, hoping that he'd not caught her looking his direction.

Hunter was rather pleased with the out come of the game. They won, that was the important part of the day but it was also disappointing how he didn't managed to hit someone or at least helped to block his teammates form those nasty and annoying bludgers. But there's always next time to master the skill of being a beater. Not bothering to change into his casual clothes, Hunter bid his teammates a goodbye and was heading out when instead of his sister waiting for him by the entrance, he caught a glimpse of an almost familiar face. Hunter wasn't always out of the common room, for him, getting out beyond that every weekend was a hell on earth. With his sister roaming around, he couldn't much enjoy life at Hogwarts. The boy wished he shouldn't forced her to transfer from her former school.

Hunter wanted to say hi but the girl was walking away. He sigh and jogged to catch up on her. He knew she's from Hufflepuff because where in the other parts of the castle he had seen her? "Hey, wait up." He said once he's a little near but touched her left shoulder when Hunter got caught up with her. Although, he shouldn't have done that and took his hand off her shoulder. "Sorry, must be a reflex." Hunter could feel his cheeks burn as he scratched the back of his head. The only weakness he has was bound to happened and it looks like he can't ignore it.

Wynne's eyes were pointed straight to the ground as she made her way away quickly. a voice picked up on the breeze behind her but was carried away. There was no way they were talking to her right? However as the very Quidditch player she'd just been watching approached her the brunette realized that yes, they were talking to her. Wynne turned slowly, the peach color on her cheeks both from hustling in the most nonchalant way possible, and from being a little embarrassed. "N-no it's totally okay, yeah? i just didn't think.. you were speaking with me." The brunette looked down at the ground for a moment. This was so incredibly awkward.

The Puff tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I uhm, you played a good game." She complimented. "you always do for our team. i mean yours. i don't play on it. I just watch...." Wynne needed to shut up, and quickly.

The boy smiled curiously when her housemate turned around and spoke. Who wouldn't be speaking to her? As far as he knows, she goes to school here to and has a right to be spoken with. "Uhm ... Wynne, right?" Hunter would have a glimpse of her at the common room once in a while as they're not really in the same year and have totally different schedule but whenever he sees her, her smile seems to be the highlight of his day. Hunter chuckled lightly when the girl praised him, it was not his proud moment of play because it was his first. He needed more practice but his sister hovering around everywhere and even at home, how could the boy do his duty? "Thank you and it's your team too. You're a Hufflepuff, you carry our color. By the way, gold suits you." The 3rd year pursed his lips. Hunter isn't the bravest when it comes to talking with girls but he would, if Wynne's the one who he would be talking with. "Are you doing anything later or just simply going back to the common room?" If the girl wanted to be alone it was fine with him but now that opportunity of bravery struck him, he would hope she would answer the last one.

Wynne was more than shocked that the quidditch player knew her name. Of course they were in the same house, similar in age - but she was a wallflower, a wilted one at that. Her sister called her a wall weed, annoying a pest. Wynne didn't think she was really a pest, but not quite a daisy or tulip either. The strand Wynne had tucked behind her ear came loose and the brunette tucked it behind her ear once more. The slick and thin hair was hard to manage, but her barrettes had gone missing since she'd come back to school. She swore that something had to be taking the shiny things - but didn't know enough about magic to know what would do that.

Wynne had almost spaced out thinking of her barrettes that she didn't catch the boys next words. "Me? D-doing anything? You wanna hang out with me?" She asked almost too surprised to seem genuine. "I mean... Y-yeah." She spoke nervously at the idea of having a friend in general.

Hunter was getting weird out from Wynne's answers to him. Was she really that shy likes the others tell him? But she's cute and lovely. When the brunette agreed though, he was ecstatic but he didn't made it too obvious. Hunter smiled, "Let's walk to the common room so I can change into something decent. I don't want others to see a lovely girl walking with a sweaty and dirty boy." He chuckled. Hunter was sweaty though and he was getting conscious about it with Wynne being with him and so close as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back