So much to do

Maria knew for a fact that something was bothering Hamza. ' I thought. Maybe we could still be open with each other.' Maria wanted to make a lasting relationship with Hamza but it seemed like he was no interested.

Hamza was liking that fact that Maria still wanted to be open with him and she wanted him to be open with her. This gave more comfort to Hamza. "Well, alright." Hamza took a small pause and said, "Well, it's just, I think I'm getting feelings for you again, like I get the feeling that we should date again." said Hamza. Hamza knew that it may have not been possible since she was dating Max, but he thought it was worth a try.

Maria was very surprised. She had been looking at her book but when he said that she looked directly at him. She finally managed to say ' Hamza.....you aren't even sure about your feeling so I can't really reply to that.' Hamza had said that he thought he was having feelings for her again which gave Maria the idea that maybe it was just a quick emotion, nothn serious.

"I'm always sure about my feelings. This isn't the first time I've felt this way. Back when we were at the lakefront, I felt the same way." said Hamza looking towards his hands. Hamza was now sure that he was having feelings for Maria again.

"I dont know what to say, I mean this is very unexpected." Maria replied. When Hamza and her started talking in the library she did not predict him portraying his feeling for her. After they broke up, she thought that was the end, but now Hamza had a change of heart. Maria didnt know how to respond to this.

"Lost of words? I knew it would come to this." said Hamza. "I know that you don't have any feelings for me anymore, but I just wanted you to know that." said Hamza. Hamza had a feeling that she probably didn't have any feelings for him anymore.

' I don't know if I have those feeling for you anymore. You just sprung this on me.' Maria replied. She now knew that there was still something there but how was she supposed to figure out right there if there was anything there. ' How can I know of I still like him' Maria thougt.

"That's fair enough of a response." said Hamza. "I guess I'm going to go then." said Hamza. Hamza was disappointed a little bit that Maria didn't have any feelings for him anymore, but then again, there were many girls out there, hopefully Hamza would find one if he can't get Maria.

' Im sorry Hamza, I just don't know about this....' Maria said looking at him. She didn't want him to leave because of this, they were still friends.

"Look, I'm sorry if I'm conflicting something, I don't mean to. I'm NOT trying to get you back or anything." said Hamza. Hamza wanted to make one thing clear to Maria that he doesn't want her to do anything that she'll regret. "Look, Max is an awesome guy from what I've heard. We can still be friends, but I guess from that point, we can't do anything. I don't want you hurting Max. If Max is hurt, then Xavier will get angry. And if Xavier is angry, then I'll be angry.. It's a confusing cycle." said Hamza.

' What are you talking about? I'm not thinking Bout hurting Max in anyway. I know he s a great guy why else would I be with him?' Maria asked. Hamza was the one who told her he liked her and now he was starting to make it seem like it was Maria's fault.

"Alright, good. You two be happy then." said Hamza. Hamza was sad and happy at the same time for Maria and Max. "Good luck to both of you." said Hamza. He then got up and started stretching so that he could leave.

' Im sorry.' was Maria said. This encounter with Hamza was full of surprises and like the oher day at the lake it was somewhat uneventful. She noticed Hamza getting ready to leave but she didn't stop him.

Hamza just started to walk away from Maria noticing that she didn't try to stop him. That gave Hamza the feeling that Maria didn't have any feelings for him. Now, Hamza had decided that he wouldn't go near Maria ever again.

RiaMaria felt like she was losing a friend so she said ' Does this mean we aren't friends anymore.' She hoped he wouldn't say yes but in the back of her mind, she sensed that it would be. Max was dear to er but so was Hamza in a different way. She wanted Hamza to realize that.

Hamza was walking away when he heard Maria asking if they were friends or not. "That depends on you." said Hamza. Hamza continued to walk looking back occasionally at Maria.

Hamza kept walking away which gave her te impression that he didn't want to hear her answer so she didn't reply but laid back in the chair and closed her eyes.

Hamza noticed that he had left his backpack to where he was sitting with Maria. He started to walk back towards there and then saw Maria laid pack with her eyes closed. "Sorry, I forgot my backpack." said Hamza. "I won't bother you again." said Hamza.

Maria waned to say one last thing to him before he left ' I don't wantto lose you as a friend.' She had said what she wanted and now it was up to him

"I understand you just want to be friends." said Hamza picking up his back and then sitting down. "I know there's no chance of us being more than friends, because you've found your true soul mate." said Hamza looking at the shelves of the library.

Maria looked at Hamza and replied, ' I wouldn't say say I found my soul mate.' Maria didn't know what to say when Hamza said that they would just be friends. Her parents had dated, broken up, then dated and eventually gotten married. It doest mean the end.

"The way I see it, you may have found your soul mate, seeing as you don't have any feelings for me, I don't see the point in my trying to do anything." said Hamza.

' So basically you want me to figure out right now if I still have romantic feelings for you? How am I even supposed to know that?' Maria asked. She honestly didn't know how she could realize her emotions for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back