So much to do

"A person knows if they have feelings for another person or not. If they don't know, then I suppose the person doesn't have any feelings for the other person." said Hamza. Maria was just making things more complicated for Hamza. "You had feelings for me before right? Or did you never have any feelings for me?" said Hamza.

' I do have feelings for Max but not to the extent where I can say he s the one.' Maria replied. This reminded Maria of the argument She and Hamza had. It was one reason that brought doubts in her mind about him. ' I did have feelings for you but why do I feel that you don believe me?' Maria asked

"There is a difference between HAVING feelings and HAD feelings." said Hamza. Hamza was trying to get Maria to understand something, but she didn't want to. "Don't believe you on what?" said Hamza.

' Alright then I'm HAVING feeling for Max and I HAD feelings for you. Does that make it clear?' Maria asked looked directly at him. ' When we were together I had strong feelings for you but when you expected me to love you my thoughts about you changed.' Maria informed him. She knew it was harsh but he had to hear it.

"You know what, were done with this conversation." said Hamza. Hamza now made the intention not wanting to talk to Maria again. "I hope you and Max have a good life. You won't be seeing me around. I'll keep in touch with Max since he's a friend of mine, but you won't be seeing me." said Hamza.

Maria was frustrated too at this point. ' Surprisingly, Im okay with that.' She said. Maria grBbed her textbook and other stuff and began to leave. She didn't say a word to him and wished that they would not see each other again but she had this strange feeling that their paths would surely cross someday.

Hamza got up, put his bag on and started to walk the other way without even looking at Maria. He knew she was in good hands of Max and was glad for it, but her attitude and her character is what he hated. At heart, Hamza still cared for Maria, but because of her attitude is what made his dislike Maria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back