Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
tumblr_inline_npu22n5IPb1rv3m8h_500.gif

A L E X I S
S A G E
K R A M E R

Meet Alexis Sage Kramer.

My newest student character who belongs to the Ravenclaw House. She is the youngest of the five siblings and the only girl at that. Her family hails from Germany although she grew up mostly travelling around the world with her family. This got her to learn many languages - Welsh, Spanish, Greek, and Irish - to name a few, in addition to her native tongue and English.

tumblr_inline_npu22vV4Ve1rv3m8h_500.gif

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Alexis is friendly and has never been shy. She may come as boastful but that is just her confident side showing through. She can easily make friends; however, other people may see her confidence as intimidating,making them feel inferior to her. She has her principles and is not afraid to stand for what she believes is right. This also makes her earn some enemies,especially when people fail to control her or make her abide to their wishes.
tumblr_inline_npu23buvJf1rv3m8h_500.gif

WHAT SHE NEEDS

I am looking for more friends and enemies for her. She already has established friendships with Xavier Mackintosh, Joshua Toubia, Patrick Vernier and Kendji Morgande. She has also met Simon Vanity and still has to meet Oliver Foy. She tends to get easily comfortable with boys because of her brothers. Girl friendships are welcome at this point.

On the other hand, she has found dislike in Bradley Ahn. So, if anyone can add more to this, then I'd be happy to.

She doesn't have a final yet, although I am hoping to have that established earlier on. I would love to have this character much more developed than the others. However, since she is still young, there is more time for that.

Hey!

My firstie Nixon could also be a friend for Alexis if you're interested! He is outgoing and wants to make a lot of friends, so it makes sense that he and Alexis would get along. Let me know what you think!

Flavio Morales said:
Hey!

My firstie Nixon could also be a friend for Alexis if you're interested! He is outgoing and wants to make a lot of friends, so it makes sense that he and Alexis would get along. Let me know what you think!
I would love to have Nixon and Alexis become friends. Would you like to start a thread or me to do it? :D

I'm not fussed, but to be honest it's probably better if you start it, because I'll be more likely to reply quicker that way :p

Samuel Phillips said:
I'm not fussed, but to be honest it's probably better if you start it, because I'll be more likely to reply quicker that way :p
No worries.

Nixon x Alexis

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back