Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
It was march and Jenna was still not find wedding dress and she needed her best friend @Kiara Wood help and hoped she will be help her find the dress. She promised be there and she wanted find the right dress. Iris was with her and she was grown up to fast and alredy was 6 our 7 month. Soon she will be one year. Jenna was happy with Austin and hoped that he was happy as dad. Jenna waited Kiara and hoped she will be there for her.

Kiara was proud of Jenna getting married, it felt odd but she was proud of her best friend. Even if she did feel weird how they had already reached the age of getting married, having kids and it was just still uncommon. "Jenna! Hey! God, I missed you!" Kiara immediately went in for a hug.

Jenna was a little sad becouse her daugther was alredy one year and she looked so much like her and a little more like @Austin Maxwell. ''I missed you to, and my dog to. Kiara little one!'' She hugged her best friend and with her was little Iris. ''Iris missed you to. Time go so fast, she is alredy one year!'' Jenna told her and there was taking her hands Iris.

''I need find dress for wedding and for Iris pink dress.'' She loved pink dress and hoped all brides made will be pink :)

Izskats

@Kiara Wood

"Awh, who the sweetest girl here is? Hi Iris! Look how pretty you are, your mom's little copy," Kiara leaned down to Iris to play a little with her hands after giving a hug to Jenna, and then leaning down and taking the little Kiara in her lap. "Seriously? One year? No way she's so big!" it felt outlandish how fastly the kids were growing up.

"So the plan is to find you a dress. For Iris I can make one? I would love to do that in fact! Do you want me to?" Kiara hadn't been spending time on more creative things for some time now and if she had a chance, she would love to use it.

Iris was only one year and she smiled like a baby when Kiara was so close to her. Iris smiled and make happy emotion with her hands. ''I am worried, that she is going and grow up to fast.'' She told her and looked woried.

''You realy would do that for her? That is realy so sweet and thanky so much. Yes, right now we need find the dress.'' She smiled her.

"And she's gonna get bigger, y'know," Kiara had actually felt a bit difficult. She had always thought that out of the two, Jenna would be the one to pursue the career and Kiara love, yet everything seemed to be turned around. It was pretty impressive how the tables had turned.

"Of course, I would! Everything for the little princess! And now to the big princess, what are your ideas? Big dress or something fitting?"

''Thanky so much! Well, for brides made the church will be pink dress. I asked them and they say it's okey! They don't mind. So i think Iris need to cute, pink dress for her and fitting. You don't mind about pink dress?'' She asked and hoped she won't mind about pink collor.

@Kiara Wood

Kiara giggled as Jenna went on to talk about bridesmaid dresses. "Pink? Well, I look cute in pink so I don't mind it," she giggled more as she went on.

"What you think about this dress? I love vintage. Oh, grate! Wedding will be my birthday 10 June ". She told her best friend.

@Kiara Wood

"It looks like a good choice but I think we could maybe take a look at some other dresses too? Y'know, just to have a backup," Kiara offered while being quite sure that it would be the right thing to do. "No way, on your 20 birthday?"

Jenna agreed about the dress and walked take another. She wear the dress and looked the mirror. She realy liked the dress and enyoi this. " How about this? Looks perfect" She asked with curius smile."Yeah, my birthday and will be the church St. Mary of the Miraculous Medal catalian church. I can do that church and i am rich so i can do that." She smiled.

@Kiara Wood

Dress

Kiara shook her head in disagreement about the dress and then laughed at Jenna's reasoning of the place. "This dress," Kiara found the perfect dress. In the end both girls knew that it was the right choice and it was final purchase. Kiara even managed to find the perfect dress for herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back