Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hades Lutrov had been walking the streets of New Zealand, close to the Styx Manor. He had been known to go missing from time to time, and from his constant watch on Anastasia, the woman that managed to capture his attention and his blackened heart somehow with her electrifying touch and her body that was built especially for him. She was pregnant now, and she would be giving birth in a few short months. While she was not doing anything of importance, Hades decided to take a small break from his constant watching. The dusk settled in, and it brought a certain coldness to the atmosphere that did not phase through Hades' exterior wear. Hardly anything could phase through that trenchcoat of his. As he walked the sidewalks, no one stepped in his path. This was a pleasant thing for Hades. He hated it when someone got in his way of anything. The Death Eater surely looked like a criminal with his pasty white face and contrasting black hair. His movements were swift and like a river. Slow yet steady. He was superb in moving in silence. Though something was about, which caused Hades to stop walking. It was not common for a stalker like himself to be stalked. He inhaled the sweet Autumn air, and he breathed out, his voice almost in a purr. He could recognize those footsteps coming from behind him.

He did not turn around however. Instead, he called out, taunting, "Cat got your tongue, Nicolette?" He smirked and chuckled darkly. His white lips curled into a smirk. He wondered if she had come to lecture him about his abnormal ways. He had gone to extremes to get what he wanted, including taking twins from Hollace. Surely they were all happy that he had moved on to another significant other that he was currently more than obsessed with. Something like this could cloud his judgment and maybe that was why Nicolette was here to begin with, finding him. Slowly he turned around to face the pregnant blonde Death Eater named Nicolette Styx, formerly Hensel. That caused some curiosity with the Ministry elections that were taking place around here. That man, Thomas Hensel, looked remarkably like the others. Though Hade had yet to meet him in person, and did not feel the need to really. But what got his interest now was Nicolette there, standing with him, as dusk ended. Hades was not going to show any disrespect to her unless she asked for it. The only people he truly respected were Kalif and Asparuh, and for good reasons. They were the only people that he would ever obey. Nicolette was a little different. He pictured her as someone he could tease and victimize. She was a fun target, but knew better than to push his luck with his father. Hades simply teased her, mostly about being a cat, and always being pregnant with some sort of child or kitten...whichever.

Nicolette knew that it was not her business really about what her step-son did with his life as he was an adult and she wasn't technically his real mother. But she still treated him as if he were birth son and she still worried about him and the way he behaved sometimes. Recently his behavior had been far more than worrisome in her so finally she decided that she would question Hades about it herself. Since Kalif was at the school right now she had asked someone to watch the children for her, she often hated to leave them with anyone else but her or Kalif these days especially with a baby in he house but sometimes she just needed to. Luckily she had been relieved of doing Death Eater missions for a bit due to her being pregnant once again, only this time with a little girl. Since she was also pregnant her Animagus form was out of the question right now. And that really would have helped her out with spying on him. Instead she figured that she would just end up following him around until she thought it was a good time to come out and talk to him. Following Hades wasn't as hard as she thought but it was a little tiring for the pregnant female, she got tired so quickly. When he stopped walking Nicolette froze and ducked behind the corner of a building, her gold eyes glowing just lightly in the last few bits of light that remained in the sky. Knowing Hades he knew that someone was lurking, but how much of a chance was there that he knew that it was her exactly? When she heard the cat comment she could not resist rolling her eyes and peeking her head around the corner.

"F*ck off!" She spat at Hades as she stepped from around the corner and could not be seen fully now. Of course her new darker personality made her a lot more likely to snap she usually liked to tease and be teased. But she was sensitive to cat jokes and the fact that those pregnancy hormones were in full swing didn't help her case either. Her gold eyes watched Hades carefully as she walked over to him, she was just about five months pregnant by this point so it was just a bit difficult for her to move as quickly as she would have liked. Nicolette wasn't that big right now so she expected the little girl she was having to be small. "Hades, what are you doing? Better yet what have you been doing for the past months? With that girl? And Hollace! It's..." Nicolette started off like a mother would if she was giving her child a choice about making the right decision or something along those lines. All she knew was that he had found a new obsession and Hollace was out of the picture. What had happened between the two and why it was happening Nicolette did not know but expected some sort of answer from Hades. Hopefully her newfound darkness would soothe him into saying something.

Hades glanced over her body, noticing that she was give months along. It would be difficult to tell which would come first, his daughter or his new sister. He smirked and chuckled darkly at her comment and her language. He was never fond of using such foul language, but it was still humorous to listen to, especially since she was his stepmother after all. Hades retorted, "What a catty remark, coming from you." Hades started walking toward Nicolette now, his steps as silent as they could be and his head raised high, yet his gaze glowering down as he was so much taller than her. He heard her investigation, and he knew that he would be talking a lot. Questions about Hollace, about Anastasia, about everything. Though Nicolette seemed much more tolerable now. "First of all, I am an adult and responsible for my own actions; these questions from you are not necessary." Hades for one thought that Nicolette was attempting to treat him like a child, and he was not Bothizar, Nicolas or Damianos. He was a lot older and he knew precisely what he was doing with his life. And if he did not like the outcome, he would put an end to it. Hades knew what he was doing, and had back up plans as well. He could erase what has been done and start all over again. That might not be necessary though.

"But I see that you still want answers. You aren't my mother so you don't need to act so motherly toward someone who is almost in their thirties. Get that through that head of yours," Hades stated in a cold tone. He then paused for a moment to collect what all she asked. She asked like five questions at time so it was hard for him to remember which one came first. Hades answered, his smirk now faded and gone, and his face remaining emotionless, "Past few months I have been watching after a woman, Anastasia Katsaros, who is also expecting with my spawn. There is something about her that I cannot ignore. That electric feeling, and the fact that she could so easily use that touch against me. As far as Hollace is, I don't know nor do I care. I have left her alone for the past seven months, and have what I wanted. She was too weak to handle what I am, and she was too childish. I have found someone perfect." Hades finished and he folded his arms across his chest when he was silent and wondered what Nicolette had to think. Hades had lost it, and he was still thinking with a cool, collected mind. But his thoughts and actions would question it. The only way to understand what and why he did things was to see inside his mind and see how it worked. The fact that even Kalif was worried over Hades' actions meant something. He had someone now, and he was not going to let go, lest she was dead.

"Would you cut it with the cat jokes!?" Nicolette muttered out bitterly when Hades pointed out that she had given him a catty remark. Seriously he was just as bad as his father at times when he made fun of her and her Animagus form. If only she was allowed to turn into a cat right about now she knew that she'd absolute love to dig her little nails into a certain persons leg right now. When her step-son started walking toward her she poised herself. Although she knew that Hades was a lot smarter than to attack her or anything as of lately he had been a bit unpredictable so she had no idea what he would be wanting to do to her for her remarks. Hopefully he remembered that she was indeed pregnant and was also his step-mother. She really cared for Hades too much to let him do anything that ridiculous. When he responded to her that he was an adult and responsible for his own actions Nicolette raised an eyebrow at him before she snorted. "I'm aware of that Hades. But I admit that I'm worried over you, your father is worried over you, we have no idea what you've been doing!" Well if Kalif did he wasn't saying anything because Nicolette knew nothing other than Hades was not around as much as he used to be and there had been absolutely no mention of Hollace since word had gone around that she was pregnant. Had Hades taken the children from her like she thought? And if so why didn't he kill the dumb b!tch while he had the chance to? Nicolette thought she was so naive and meddlesome. A second had passed outside of Nicolette's thought and before she knew what was happening Hades was speaking to her again but this time what came from his mouth made her golden eyes widen with slight hurt. She really hated when any of Kalif's children used the whole 'your no my mother' card against her. She knew that she wasn't and probably never could replace how they felt about their mother but she felt as if these were her own babies in a way.

"I know I'm not your mother. But is it really so bad that I care and worry about you Hades?" Nicolette snapped right back when he was finished speaking to her. Honestly the nice and bubbly Nicolette was fading faster then ever but that motherly side of her just still persisted to make itself known. Even people like Hades and Kalif. Hell she worried about Asparuh sometimes. So pretty much Nicolette had become a colder person with a motherly side to her for her family and the ones she loved, for once she had people to actually care about and that was what made her so protective and naggy to them at times. What was she going to do once all her children grew up and Kalif was at work? She was going to be alone a lot. Finally Hades explained exactly what he was doing and what had happened. "It sounds to me like you almost love this Katsaros Woman Hades, but nevertheless be sure to take care of her. As for Hollace I know it's not my place but I frankly think you should have murdered her while you have the chance." Nicolette's eyes shifted as she hoped that Hades would get what she was saying to him. About everything. The love and the death of his previous wife all together. Nicolette didn't mean to sound nosy or bossy at all, she was trying to act like a mother would act to one of her own children. Hopefully he would not get upset with her for that either.

Hades smirked and knew that he was just digging himself deeper into a hole with her but this was just too precious to resist. A single gesture with his hand, he 'clawed' the air and he taunted, "Mreow, you are feisty this evening. Did you forget where the scratch post was, or did someone pull your tail too hard this morning?" Hades knew for a fact that while she was pregnant, she was prohibited to go into her cat-animagus form but it was still just as fun to pick at her because it got under her fur - er, skin. Hades was probably worse than Kalif at times when it came down to the cat jokes, but when Kalif did it, it was always something that couldn't be combated against. While Hades was simply having his fun, Kalif often did not joke around which made his insults about cats worse. Hades nodded lightly at what she said, and he glanced at the sky momentarily. Hades pointed out, "I may have told you what I was doing, but I think I have an idea of what you have been doing." Hades pointed at her baby bump. "Did not want to disturb you two." Hades shrugged lightly, and he wondered how that one came around to be. Then again, he could not say much about children and all as his was made intentionally, whereas he was unsure if Nicolette wanted another child. She had all boys, and one on the way. Hades did not mind that his father was still having children, but he wondered if it would ever stop with Nicolette's age, as she was heading up there anyhow.

The Death Eater could see the hurt that he delivered when he said that Nicolette was not his mother. He took a few steps toward her and Hades stated, "I want you to get this straight, Nicolette. You aren't my mother, and you will never be. Know this, my mother was a trashy woman that deserved the death I have given her. You are much better than that." Hades gave her a sly smile, before it fades just as quickly as it come. Though his eyes kept going up to the sky, around the tops of buildings. He smirked lightly, knowing that someone was watching them from above. This would prove to be interesting. Though his eyes went back to gold once more, and he snickered when she mentioned love. That was rather ironic for him. "Do not make me laugh. I don't love, and I never will. I just don't want anyone to have her, except me. And anyone that gets in my way to claim her is killed. Already done away with two. She is carrying my child, and I watch her constantly. I make sure she gets the best care I can provide." At least Hades was being sincere with all of this Anastasia stuff. Never had he bothered with someone so much. Rolling his eyes, he uttered, "Murdering her would have done her a favor. At least while she is alive, she can wallow in her own misery. This would be more of a worthy punishment for her." Hades glanced around once more and he let out a soft sigh. "I do believe we are being watched..." By who, Hades had a few ideas of who it could be. He assumed that she would be around this time at night, and in this part of the alley.

Nicolette was forced to once again stand there and listen to Hades pull more cat jokes out on her, and he knew how much she really hated those kinds of joke. Her and Kalif got into some pretty epic battles over those types of comments just because his were usually a lot more harsh than Hades was with his. The pregnant Death Eater crossed her arms over her chest and snorted before she decided to comment back. "Just wait, four months from now your just going to love it when I decide to use your leg as a scratching post." Actually something like that probably wasn't all that funny to someone because her claws really hurt when she was in her Animagus form. She thought it was funny though because she often deemed it payback to people who really irked her off about being a cat. Her brother was terrified of cats so lots of fun was to be had there. Usually she was a fairly friendly cat though. She loved to curl up and lay in the sun and occasionally be scratched but she wasn't so fond of being scratched on her stomach or by people she didn't know as well. Hades next pointed out that he would have told the two of them what he had been up to but he thought he had an idea on what they were doing and didn't want to disturb them. It wasn't until he pointed at her swollen stomach that she finally got what he was talking about. As soon as she got it her mouth dropped as far as it could possibly go. The sad part about the whole thing was that it was true. It didn't mean that the little punk had to point it out though. "Urgh we weren't doing it that much, don't make it excuses! Besides how would you know anyways?" Hades wasn't really there all those times was he? If he was Nicolette officially deemed him as the creepiest person alive on this entire planet. She still adored him as a son though, she would just be more careful about what she did in case Hades was indeed watching her. That was definitely going to creep her out next time she was alone in that house, was he always watching like that? Nicolette suppressed a shudder then listened to Hades speak again.

Nicolette couldn't suppress the smile that came to her lips when he said that she was better than the woman who was his mother, she had no idea about Hades' actual mother but she knew it was someone different than Namina. 'Frankly I hate them both and I'm glad they are dead.' She did not like other woman with Kalif or even the thought of it, of course she was nowhere near as aggressive as Kalif was when he was jealous but she still could be pretty bad. Then again she was rarely jealous, usually just protective. "I knew there was a reason I liked you. But seriously Hades that almost sounds like love to me, you just don't want to admit it." Nicolette winked at him and tried to explain once he told her the whole situation with Anastasia. He didn't want anyone else around her, he wanted to give her the best, and he was watching over her and trying to protect her. Maybe if he looked paid and tried to pay attention to his father he would see a few of the similarities. She knew it was hard for that family to love but when they fell they usually fell hard and it was so sincere that it amazed her how someone could be that in love. "Better hope she doesn't find out where we are or anything. Ten Galleons says that the moron actually comes looking for her children. Hm.. someone is watching us? Any idea who?" Earlier Nicolette thought she ah felt another presence but could never be too sure when it involved Hades or anything. Plus she was pregnant so it could just be the baby that she was sensing. Worry, anger, and alarm all took over Nicolette's body as she prepared herself in case this person watching them was hostile or something. She didn't want to risk losing her little girl.

It was one thing to have the blood of an insane stalker running in Valefaria's veins, but there was also blood of a Hurley as well. She had a less insane side to her than that of her half brother, since the blood in her was not as bad mixing as his own and their mother's. She remained on the rooftops, her mind flickering to that night with Lukas Malkov. She had yet to run into him again, and she had changed continents once more. She was in New Zealand for a while. Armed with ninja stars and daggers beneath her dress, she watched Hades from above. She watched his movements, and this was the first time she had seen him in years. Ever since he graduated from Durmstrang, she had not seen him, and nothing had really changed. Well, he did get paler and the look in his eyes were no longer a dark silver but a black hue instead. This was interesting. As she was about to confront him, some other blonde woman got in the way and started hounding on him first.

She ducked behind a ledge when his eyes followed her up to the roof. That was just eerie to have someone do that like they knew the game. Perhaps he did know the game, because it was up until now she had not been able to locate him. Words came from his mouth that she could hear, and she knew that he knew that she was watching them. She might as well make herself known. Raising from her ducked corner, she skipped down a fire escape, her bare feet landing on the concrete ground. It was cool to the touch. She approached the dark beauty and the ghostly handsome man. She announced herself, "I was." Her purple eyes flashed to the woman with gold, and she assumed the woman to be Nicolette Styx. Her Death Eater friends told much about her. Well, as much as they knew. Valefaria knew better than to mess with her, especially when she was pregnant. Turning her eyes to Hades, she fumed, "I knew you were the one to kill mother. Why? And you have been rather hard to find." All Valefaria wanted was answers, and she would receive them. She couldn't kill her own brother. He was probably the only one who could truly understand her.

Hades glanced down at his leg, and he smirked as his eyes landed on Nicolette once more. He laughed, "I don't think so. With the way you and father are acting, you won't be able to go into your animagus form for all the pregnancies." This was rather harsh, but the fact that he laughed was enough to tell that he was simply enjoying himself, even at another's expense. He liked to pick at Nicolette, and it was one of the funnest things he had yet to do with anyone else. Anastasia was a different story though. When Nicolette asked how he knew, he smirked almost evilly. How else did he know? He did not watch them, but he had come around the Styx Manor at very wrong times. Hades said, hiding any laughter and emotion in his voice, "I could hear you clear across Russia. You two are rather loud. I often wonder if you are just arguing or not, but Nicolette, no." He shook his head as if he were clearly ashamed of her, disappointed in her that she would dare do that so often. Hades had no right to bother someone about it though. He could have been worse. He preferred bloodshed in his lustful nights to leave him satisfied. Though with Anastasia, anytime was now satisfying. This was something interesting and intriguing. How could one woman be that...good? So to speak rather, because Anastasia was evil and twisted. Almost made for him.

Rolling his onyx eyes, Hades pointed out, "People either love me, fear me or hate me. There is no in between. Just something insanity and giving into the darkness does to someone with bad blood mixing." Hades thought over her words and he shook his head. "A being like me does not love, and it will not change anytime soon." Hades believed that he could not love, but he simply obsessed and whatever was beyond that. He did not know a word for it. Hades smirked as he thought of Hollace seeking out the children. "That will not happen. I would kill her or the weather would. My house is very protected." Though when the watcher made herself known, Hades motioned with his hand toward her to Nicolette and said, "Her. My sister." Valefaria made no time in confronting Hades, so much and almost too cautious of her. Did she know just how dangerous the two were to her if they crossed them? Then again, he thought about how dangerous the three would be to some unsuspecting Auror. There would be nothing left of the man or woman. Hades answered Valefaria calmly, "Her body was feasted on by the fish in the ocean. She was unfit to care for us, for herself. She was trash, and I cleaned it up. She let them take us away, that is why. You are new to the stalking game. You cannot out-stalk the master." Hades was merely taunting in a way now, but that was his personality. "Nicolette, meet the Black Rose, also known as Valefaria Baronova."

Hades was about to get a good hex or two sent his way in a minute here with the amount of jokes he was sending her way about being a cat and such. Sure she couldn't used her Animagus form during her pregnancy but she was still able to use magic to help her put pests and others in their place when needed. Though she would never aim to intentionally kill Hades she was a lot darker these days so she was no longer afraid to cast hexes his way. Then he decided to comment about how he knew when she and Kalif were about doing stuff. If there had been a wall or something to knock her head up against a few times and she wasn't pregnant she would surely bang her head against it a couple of times to to attempt and knock herself back into reality. She could not believe one bit that this was her Step-son saying this to her. "Ugh Hades cut it out! We are not that loud..sheesh!" Nicolette turned a light shade of red as she retorted back to him and attempted to save herself and Kalif at least some shred of dignity about what they did in the privacy of their own home. They weren't nearly as Hades and his woman probably were, as well as Asparuh and Danielle so she had no idea why she was getting picked on about this. Then he shook his head as if he were disappointed in her or something and she snorted softly, yeah sure she and Kalif argued like it was a hobby of theirs or something but it didn't mean that they always did stuff afterwards. Nicolette seriously hoped that Hades didn't bother Kalif like this or there was going to be some problems. Just as Nicolette was about to retort about him easily being able to love if he actually tried she froze when she fully felt the presence of another and a voice.

"Your siste-oh come on! Kalif has more children I don't know about?" Nicolette asked Hades as she turned her head to look at him with curiosity and annoyance. She didn't mind so much that there were more kids, she just didn't like that they seemingly came out of nowhere at times. Her golden eyes fixed on the girl curiously and worriedly as a small conversation sparked between Hades and his sister about their mother. For a bit she was confused until she heard that Hades had done away with her because she wasn't a good mother for them. She craned her head carefully rubbed her swollen stomach soothingly. Nicolette didn't sense any danger but it seemed like there may be bad blood between the two of them for some reason. "Pleasure to meet you Valefaria Baronova. But I am curious...why have you come here?" Nicolette nodded her head at the woman but was wondering why she was following Hades and why she chose now to make herself known. Hopefully a fight would not break out between either of them. Nicolette wasn't sure how much she could aid Hades if there was a fight of some sorts.

Her violet eyes landed on Hades for a moment, and then to the woman with golden eyes as she said something about Kalif. Surely she did not think that Kalif was her father. Valefaria corrected, "Same mother, different father. I don't have Zhefarovich blood coursing in my veins." That should answer the woman's doubts about her husband or something. Valefaria heard what her brother had to say, and she also understood. At least she knew now. She knew the truth, and it still bothered her inside. Valefaria's lips curled into a small smile, and she remembered what others have told her about her mother. Nothing much, considering that she wasn't that right in the head. Valefaria smirked and she replied with a soft purr, "I have heard much tales about you, brother. You do things out of reasons that most would find bizarre, except I. For that, I hold no grudge against you. My questions are answered. Though next time I hunt you down, don't turn the game around on me, or you will not go home in one piece." Valefaria turned to Nicolette and she answered, "Answers." Valefaria moved her black hair with her white hand, as she walked back into the shadows from where she came. Valefaria was never in one place for long. She could barely be seen with anyone or anything. She did plan on meeting others, and letting them fall guilty to their sins. With a smirk, she was gone.

Hades could not resist snickering when Nicolette once more seemed a little flustered by his words. He enjoyed picking at her, though things were a little more awkward with his half-sister standing there. Well, Kalif was not her father so, she shouldn't mind it anyway. Hades sure as hell did not mind it at all. Hades retorted, "You would be surprised. I could barely sleep at my own house, in Russia cause of you two." Hades knew that that was stretching the story and words by a long shot but it was still humorous anyhow. Well, it was to him. Hades rested his arms by his sides as he turned to Valefaria as she spoke in her unique voice that could easily manipulate any male she desired if she wanted, much like his own voice like he had worked on with women in the past. He did not do that now, he only had his voice for one, and that was Anastasia. He almost winced at the realization of that. But he was still in complete and total denial in what he felt. Obsession at its best, of course. Hades glanced over at Nicolette to answer her question, but Valefaria did that for him.

Her threat was merely child's play to him, yet he figured that it was more of a sisterly and brotherly bond. Threaten to kill each other and all, that is how close one go to each other. Hades watched as she left, and the vanished off into the night. That was like any other person with Hades' blood in them, something they all knew how to do, and that was sneak off into the night, unheard of. Hades turned to face Nicolette and he said, "I should be off as well. I need to check on Anastasia and see how her and our daughter is coming along." Hades bowed his head, almost mockingly, and he stood straight up. He turned his back on Nicolette, before he walked off in the same direction he was going before he apparated into the deadly and darkest of nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back