Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
This was a beyond exciting day for Daisy. Usually Valentines Day didn't mean much to the Second Year, but to be allowed to hand out roses made her wake up early and hurry down to deliver the flowers. Daisy didn't know exactly who Pia Morales was, but she had four roses, so she figured she had to be pretty special.
Daisy headed to the Ravenclaw table, and without any idea how else to find the girl, stood at the end and yelled out, "Pia?! Pia Morales?"

Pia was chatting with her best friend Kylie, as she heard someone shout her name. Confused, Pia looked to the person shouting and noted the roses they were holding. This must have been the rose delivery Kylie warned her about. She quickly stood up and walked to approach the person. "I am Pia Morales." She said. "Are you delivering roses to me?" She then asked, smiling.
<i>
</i>

A smile grew on Daisy's face as the girl named Pia approached her. "Yes!" Daisy nodded, grabbing her flowers carefully out of her basket to hand to Pia. "And you must be pretty special! I have four for you! Here they are-" Daisy exclaimed, pulling them out one by one, giving Pia each note as well.

To: Little cutie,

How are you even real?

Dear Pia,

You make me want to quote dead white people because I love you so much. Pretend this is a love poem.

Kylie.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You're cute and it makes me nervous.
Ok bye.

Kylie.
Dear Pia,
Every time we study I am glad for the fact we have become friends. I admire all that you are.
With Love,
Orwell

FOUR FOR YOU GLEN COCO! YOU GO GLEN COCO!

Pia smiled as the younger girl confirmed she was delivering roses. This was all so exciting and she wondered what colour roses she would receive and who they would be from. She knew enough to know Kylie sent her at least one as her best friend had told her so prior to that day. Pia nearly gasped as she was handed not one, or two, or three, but four roses! One of each colour and then an extra pink one. She took turns reading each of the notes, laughing at the one's Kylie sent and then smiling as she read Orwell's note. It was all so sweet. She turned to the delivery person, smiling towards her again as she said "Thank you! My day is made."
<i>
</i>

Daisy stood watching thrilled as the girl read her notes. If it were weird or awkward to do so, Daisy wouldn't have had any idea. It made her feel more excited to give out the rest of the notes. "I'm glad! You obviously deserve them! Happy Valentines Day Pia!" Daisy smiled, before skipping away to her next receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back