So It's Been A While

Madeline Walden

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
James
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Maddie felt her stomach drop a little when she saw the addressee on her next rose, she hadn't spoke to the boy for a couple of years, not since what had occurred after the revelations from 'Rumour Has It' in her third year, she blushed at the memory of it and giggled in spite of herself. She decided to head to the Library to try and find Felix. He was a seventh year now and she guessed that he would be there like all of the others and studying for his NEWTs. She walked past rows and rows of tables looking for the Head Boy and as soon as she turned the next corner, there he was, on his own behind piles of books. Maddie took a deep breath and headed over to the Ravenclaw boy. "Er, Felix" she began, feeling herself flushing pinker by the second "I have a rose for you" she said holding out the yellow flower.

It felt like Felix lived in the library ever since the second semester had begun. It was so considerate of the school to leave all their NEWT exams until the very end of seventh year, so Felix would have to study all the classes he had sat the previous semester as well as everything he was learning second semester too. It was going to be a long, hard semester and it wouldn't be made any easier by the fact he was head boy and Quidditch captain. Felix was given a respite from his soul crushing boredom when he heard his name spoken a little awkwardly. He knew the voice, though when he heard it last, it had been a little more frantic and excited. "Maddie, hi," Felix couldn't look at her without flashing back to their last meeting, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing. "A rose? Do tell,"

"I'm not sure who it's from" she said smiling a little as she handed over the yellow rose complete with a message.
Felix,

You're a great captain. I'm sorry if I caused trouble.

Teagan

"Have you had many?" she asked Felix. Being the head boy, Maddie imagined that he would have received quite a few. She was fully expecting him to tell her to leave so he could get back to studying so she kept back, ready to make a quick exit. She knew how busy seventh years were and he probably wasn't interested in her little questions.

Felix smiled as he took the yellow rose from Maddie and the note. He smiled as he read the note from Teagan, she was a pain, but she was a good keeper and he considered her a friend so she was worth putting up with some of her more trying attributes. "Its from Teagan, she's the keeper on my team," Felix nodded and placed the rose and note on the table. "So far, I've had this one and a red rose from my girlfriend," Felix smiled at the thought of her but quickly stopped it when he remembered who he was sat in front of. "Do you want to sit?" He asked pointing to the seat next to him. "Did you get any roses?"

Maddie recognised the name 'Teagan' as a player on the Ravenclaw Quidditch Team. As far as she knew, Teagan was a bit of a troublemaker and she couldn't think why she would be sending the head boy a rose. She shook her head, however, and took the seat that Felix offered despite thinking that she should have probably left him to his studying instead. She smiled at the mention of Felix getting a rose from his girlfriend, Felix deserved a happy relationship and Maddie was pleased for him. What the two of them had was probably never relationship potential anyway and it would stay locked in that cupboard, a secret only the two of them would share. "I got a couple" Maddie admitted "a couple from my bestest friends and an anonymous one which was a bit strange" she said, thinking about what the message had said. "They're fun though aren't they? These rose deliveries?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back