Not open for further replies.

Efeyenia Samartzi

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Undecided
Wand
17" Ebony Wand Essence of a Dragon Talon
............ Nia needs to meet some people.

I'm open for anything. She already has a best friend and few closer friends (Glam Squad FTW :D )

So maybe a few other close friends wouldn't be a bad idea as her friends are a year above her. I would prefer 1-4 years, but am open to older also.

I have a few enemies but nothing really hardcore (I think) so maybe a few more mutual dislikes, or one sided of you prefer, that could bloom into a beautiful hardcore relationship :wub: :p

So that's friends and enemies covered, what next??

Oh yeah, relationships. So I would prefer this to be 2nd or 3rd years but I'm open to 1st years too, but we should be close friends first as Nia would feel weird being the older one of the relationship. House doesn't really matter as I know there are slim pickings :p

Lastly, I suppose there is mentees. I kow she is only second year but Nia is an only child so having a younger student look up to her would be nice, first year Slytherins pref.

So if you are interested let me know. Andif you want to know anything else just ask :D

Daisy is such a loner as are all my characters so I'm up for it if you want. ^_^ Friend or mentee I guess, I don't really want any more enemies at the moment. :p

:uberyawn: I'm bored and tired, and I should be going now, so you can PM if you want, or just reject me. :r:

:lol: - Viv

Lisa could be a hardcore!enemy, if you want :p She doesn't like Slytherins in general, and she hates people who are full of themselves, so yeah, perfect enemy candidate here. :D

;'(

Laura, I can't believe you want to be enemies with me.

But OK :D

Do you mind starting. I don't mind where.

Now to get my :mad: face on :p

:hug: Yeah I :wub: you too, which is why it's going to be hard to be mean, but I'll try :shifty:

That's OK, I'll be slow replying this weekend because I'm away on a school trip tomorrow and not back to late. Then this weekend I'm away until Sunday for my Line Dancing Finals. But I will reply tomorrow and get it started at least :rofl:

Sukie could be the mentee =)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back