Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Archie had not met this Emma Snow person before, however he recognized the surname and assumed they were related to his dear friend Jean. Like many of the other people he had delivered roses to, he was unsure of how to find Emma. He assumed the Gryffindor house table was a safe bet as he at least knew Emma shared his house. He stood once again on the table's bench and shouted "Is the lovely Emma Snow in the house?" hoping she would reveal herself, or that someone would have the courage and courtesy to point him to where she may possibly be.

Emma Snow sat at the Gryffindor table, writing down an essay she had due for one of her classes. Someone poked her on the shoulder to get her attention as someone was shouting her name. She didn't know the older boy at all. She slowly raised her hand and said that she was over there. She had seen a lot of people delivering roses but she was so behind in homework to send any.

As none other than Emma Snow herself announced her presence, Archie jumped down from the bench. With a wide smile on his face, he delicately held the pink rose in her direction after approaching her. Archie was too excited to take part in this event to not read the notes he was delivering and he very much loved this note despite not understanding part of it. "Here is your rose!" He exclaimed as he handed her the flower and then later handed her the note that accompanied it.
Dearest Emma,
You light up every room with your smile, vous êtes la plus belle.
With Love,
Theo

Emma reached for the pink rose, and looked at it with a smile on her face. She then read the note, before she blushed a brilliant red. Theo got her a rose? That was so sweet! Emma squee'd with happiness. She had to find him! She did want him to come to her, but she could do the honor. She got up and made her way to the Ravenclaw people, trying to find the one she adored with her blue eyes, but also dodging others while trying to make her way over.

Jean had just finished getting his rose when he noticed his little sister scurrying away with a rose in her hand. A pink rose. He jumped up, his own bucket of roses in hand, his one mixed in with the bunch. "Emma...who sent that to you?" he asked as he caught up to her, an easy enough feat with his longer gait and the small crowd waiting to see if they'd be lucky enough to receive a rose. "Actually, it doesn't matter. You're too young to be dating anyone. You know that, right?" he asked, eyes narrowed.

Tholomyes had wanted to make a move with Emma, knowing that they were young but he liked her, she never failed to make him smile, and given that he was so cynical about life, but she made everything seem like the world was incredible. Tholomyès did not expect to get any roses, but as he spotted Emma moving towards the Ravenclaw table, he had to assume that she'd just gotten his rose, and he stood up, despite the fact she was stood with her brother, "Emma," he called to her as he walked over, before ignoring the brother and looking at her, "Will you go to dance with me?"

Emma was stopped completely by an older student. To her dismay, it was none other than Jean. She placed her hands on her hips and looked rather haughty. She said with an attitude, "I am fourteen years old. I can date who I want, when I want." Her blue eyes noticed the one she was looking for. Theo! And not her brother Theo. She was asked to the dance! She smiled and jumped up and down happily, "Yes I will!" Her eyes went briefly to her big brother before a smirk curled on her lips, "I'm really sorry I didn't send a rose. Let me make it up to you." Emma wrapped one of her hands around his neck and gave him a kiss right in front of Jean.

As Jean realized that Tholomyes had likely sent the rose, Jean felt like slapping himself in the forward. It was one thing for him to get threats from Theodore, but he certainly didn't want that for Emma. And, she wasn't even being quiet about things as he and Victoire tried to. He moved to reach for her and then stopped. His nosy family was everywhere. "Don't say I didn't warn you when this blows up in your face and don't ask me for help when it does. The walls have ears...and eyes" he hissed before stomping away. He'd deal with this later.

Tholomyes was ecstatic when she agreed, he knew he had to clean up nice for it, and he couldn't wait for it, Tholomyès had expected that to be the end of it, but it wasn't when Emma wrapped an arm around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Tholomyes couldn't help the surprise that took over him before his hands found her waist and began returning the kiss. When he finally pulled away, he didn't at hear what was being said by Jean, he was in too much of a daze, what an incredible morning this was turning out to be. Emma had left him utterly speechless.

Emma pulled away from Theo, and remained within his embrace. It did feel absolutely awesome. It was very much alluring. And kissing was so enjoyable! Jean's words did fall on her ears, which made her look down in worry. Then, a plan hatched within her head as she found a head of brown hair, a first year. A perfect lie with no proof behind it without investigation. And that wouldn't even happen unless they were engaged or something. Emma looked back at Theo and cupped his cheek, "I didn't think that kissing would have been such fun. We should do that more often."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back