Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Minnie)
Wand
Vine Wand 12 3/4" Dragon Heartstring Core
((open after Cole!))

Eric had been in a horrible mood ever since the incident with Connor. Everything had gotten out of hand, and now more people hated him, and he hated them right back. It had been satisfying to punch stupid Noel in the jaw, the boy had always acted like he was better than him. But Eric also knew everything had consequences. He had to keep his head down now, he didn't want to get expelled. Eric didn't think it had been his fault, even if everyone else probably did. It was so unfair. He was caught up in his emotions as he headed towards the great hall. He was hoping to get in, grab some food, and leave quickly so he didn't have to interact with anyone. Unfortunately, it was fairly busy, and Eric got frustrated. He elbowed someone out of the way, only to then realize the person was smaller than him, and he'd done it harder than he had intended. He stopped and paused to look at the girl to see if she was okay before would go on. He didn't say anything, just frowned at her. He had no intention to talk to anyone, but couldn't just walk on. Ugh, this was so annoying.

Last edited:
Saori was still not quite used to the hustle adn bustle of mornings at Hogwarts. She really just wanted to grab something small to eat, and then head to the Library before class that afternoon - interested in what kinds of books they might have there on Yokai. If she found a good scary book, she thought she might share it with Wendall, but not before she read it front to back a hundred times. Having grabbed just a small muffin, the brunette was trying to make her way out of the great hall - when a had jab hit her and knocked her off her feet. The child smacked hard on the tiles of the floor, her muffin skittering off to be smashed under everyone's feet. Before she'd even been able to see who had done this, tears welled in her eyes. "Hey!" She said looking up, voice loud even with the crowd, the large tears already spilling over her lash line. "Why would you do that?" She asked, her voice shrill - quite caught off guard and upset.

Eric had expected the girl to maybe stumble a bit and look upset about it, but instead, she had fallen onto the floor and dropped her muffin. Eric cursed under his breath and took a step towards her automatically. He was frustrated, both with her for being so fragile and with himself for getting into this mess, again. He hadn't even meant to, this time. He hoped no professors had seen this. But then the girl yelled and also started to cry, and Eric cursed a little louder. "Sh*t, I didn't mean to- don't cry." He said, glancing around nervously. "C'mon, I... I'll get you another muffin or whatever. Just... don't..." Tears were something Eric wasn't comfortable with at the best of times, and now that he could feel people staring, he really hoped the girl would stop crying and making him look like he had pushed her on purpose. Anyone who knew him probably thought he had, too.

Saori looked up at the boy, who inched closer to her. Her overly large, oval eyes, squinted from the look of despair on her face. it was obvious in that moment that Saori was just a child, not some older student, or someone even confident in being a student. "You will?" She asked pathetically, referencing getting another muffin. Saori reached up with both hands and wiped vigorously at her eyes trying to clear up the bulbous tears that dripped form them. The petite girl stood up and looked at the boy, and around where he was looking. It was strange no one had come to help, she thought. But perhaps they knew it was an accident. It was, wasn't it? "I'm Saori." She said. "I like chocolate chip muffins," she offered with a shy shrug, still sniffling.

Chloe was on her way to the courtyard for a change of scenery. With her bag propped over her shoulder, she made her way through the crowd, while at the same time trying to memorise her study timetable for the week. It didn't seem too bad, but the girl wasn't taking any chances, which was why she had to carry it with her at all times. Before she reached her intended destination, however, the second year saw something that made her roll her eyes. She didn't know who the boy thought he was, but elbowing people out of the way?! That was just rude. On second thought she stuffed the timetable in her pocket and approached the pair, recognising the boy but not the girl. He was in his year, but his name escaped her. She didn't know the girl, but she seemed upset. She frowned, glancing back and forth between the two. "Hey, are you okay? That seemed like a nasty push," she said, having only heard the last bit of the conversation. "I'm sure he didn't mean it, right?" she asked, pointedly looking at the boy as she said this. She doubted her classmate and the other girl knew each other from before, but there was no way Chloe could know for certain.

OOC: Hope you don't mind!

Eric wondered as he looked at the girl if there had been some sort of mistake during sorting surely she wasn't old enough to be here yet. But whatever, that wasn't his problem. He was both pleased and annoyed by how easily the girl was swayed by promise of another muffin. He had expected her to be crying more, and hadn't really expected her to listen to him. But at least she had stopped making a commotion. "Right, sure. I'll get one of those." He grumbled.He bristled when a girl from his year approached, and he looked at her through narrowed eyes. "She's fine. You can move along." He told her quickly. If a crowd gathered, who knew what sort of story would spread. "Of course I didn't mean to." He snapped, wondering what this girl thought of him. "I'm fixing it." He added, gesturing for her to move along .

OOC: Of course not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back