Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Aspen Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Alli take deep breath when she walked halloween and she waited her cousin Timothy Black, she missed her big sister and she writed her a lot and she looked voried becouse there was lot of people her.

@Timothy Black

Tim wasn't any creative with costumes but he mostly came there to support Alli. "Eyo sis! How are you?" He put his arm around her shoulders and lead right to the Accio to get their pictures done and then don't think about it. "I will warn you now, I never look perfect on photos but whatever, we need to have some fun this year!" He easily chatted with his cousin and messed with her hair a bit.

''I don't know, i spend all time with Remus but i miss my big sister and i want be there with her..'' She take deep breath and looked woried to Tim. '' You are perfectly fine and don't worry.'' She take some chips.

"You need to find more friends! Everyone here is so friendly!" Tim excitedly bubbled and corrected his traveling pillow to keep it straight, pretty aware that Jules will laugh at him all the time if he won't get a good photo. "Oh, I don't worry at all. I'm just making sure that you know it! After a photo, wanna dance? I wanna move my bodyyyyy, today was so slow!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back