Snow Angels

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was sitting in the common room watching the snow fall heavily. Big white clumps were falling from the sky. It was perfect weather for playing in the snow. She put on all her winter clothes and went outside.It was beautiful and white out. She fell back in the snow and started making a snow angel.

Vivienne was sitting in the library, preparing for exams, when she sighed, looking out the window. The lawn was covered in a thick sheet of snow, and this surprised her. Vivienne had never seen snow before now. It didn't usually snow in this area of New Zealand, but Hogwarts was special. Gathering up her books, she decided to take advantage of this rare oppurtunity. As she walked out of the Entrance Hall, she pulled her coat tighter, she wasn't used to the cold. Vivienne crossed the lawn, her shoes crunching the snow. Heading towards an icy tree, she noticed a figure lying in the snow. Unsure if they were hurt or just relaxing, she rushed over to them, laughing when she realised it was Arisa. "Oh, it's just you.. I thought someone was hurt!"

kida trudged bak from the quidditch pitch, she was on her way to sneak back into the hospital wing, she spotted vivienne and ran over to her, not knowing that Arisa was on the ground kida tripped over Arisa, "Omph" she said and sat up sitting up and looking to what she tripped over

"Kida!" Vivienne gasped, as she tripped over Arisa. She put out her hand to pull Kida up. "Are you okay? And what are you doing on the ground, Arisa!?"

"Silly, im making snow angels" Arisa said pulling Viv down into the snow. "come on have a little fun" Arisa said throwing snow in her face. "hey Kida" Aisa said putting snow down Kida's shirt.

"Agh!" Vivienne shrieked as she was pulled into the cold snow, now dripping down her face. "A snow angel? Like when people put out their arms and slide them around? I've never done that before.." She said as she tried to make a snow angel.

Kida laughed, "hello Arisa" she said laughing, Arisa put snow down her shirt, she laughed, it slipped down the bottom, "Pyjamas Arisa" she said laughing, grabbing snow and throwing at Arisa

"Youve never made a snow angel!?" Arisa was shocked. What kid hasnt made a snow angel? "what about snow men or snow forts? or a snowball fight?" Arisa asked. Arisa screamed when Kida threw snow at her. She made a snow ball and threw it at Kida "SNOW BALL FIGHT!" Arisa screamed. Making more snowballs.

"Well.. no," Vivienne said embarassedly. "The only place in New Zealand that has snow is the far south, and on top of the mountains, and I've never been to either.. But it looks easy enough!" she yelled, grabbing some snow and packing it into a ball. She aimed it right at Arisa's head when she wasn't looking and threw it with all her might. (Which wasn't much, because she's a weakling :p )

Kida Screamed back, she grabbed snow in her hands, pulling it into a ball and quickly pegging it at Arisa, before quickly making more balls and pegging them at Arisa

Arisa quickly dodged the snowballs and ran for a tree. Once she was up it she made more snowballs from the snow on the branches. She threw them like crazy not caring who she hit. "BWA AHAHAHAHAHAH TAKE ME NOW!" Arisa yelled.

"TOO EASY!!" Vivienne screamed, jumping up and running behind a thick tree. "KIDAAA! The time has come for you to choose an alliance! Will you choose the evil one that threw snow at you.. Or the super awesome one that is standing to your left? If I were you, I'd choose the latter!" Vivienne laughed, heavily hinting for Kida to join her.

Arisa screamed "AH! two against one!" Arisa yelled in mock hurt. She jumped down from the tree and started heading for the forest. Once there she hid behind some trees waiting for them to show up. She had her wand ready anf hidden behind her back.

Aeon was trudging out of the Forest when he saw Viv, Arisa and Kida having a snowball fight. He felt like joining but kept hidden until the right time. He scooped up some snow and began making balls, soon he had a huge pile and smiled, satisfied at his work. He picked up a snowball and waited. Arisa came near him and hid behind a tree. Now! he thought, jumping out and pegging the ball at her

Arisa squeeled "3 against 1!" and whiped out her wand "protago!" Arisa yelled. She did this on each side of her very fast so there were 4 walls surounding her. he stuck her toung out at Aeon.

"Kida! Go join Arisa!!" Vivienne laughed poking her tongue out. "I need Aeon because I'm too weak! You guys are equals so there," she said, pushing Kida fowards lightly.

Jumping behind another tree, she bent down to start making snowballs

Aeon grabbed another snowball and threw it up so it sailed high in the air, then fell right above Arisa, Where she was vulnerable. Aeon then began rolling across the lawn as to avoid any return fire. "Viv! Help me build a fort!" He shouted, beginning to make one of the walls which was easy because there was snow already there in a wall shape, He just had to shape it a bit more and then add some more snow.

"Umm, right.." Vivienne said, unsure what to do. She ran to where Aeon was and started piling snow up. "Is this right?" she asked, looking over her shoulder to check for incoming snowballs.

"Yes." Aeon mumbled, checking to see if Arisa was returning fire yet and then completing the wall. "Okay, one down, three to go, you get one and I'll get the other." He said, turning to his left and building another equally high wall.

((Snap my dad was fixing my laptop i forgot))

Kida had amazingly managed to avoid most of the attacks, behind her was a stack of snow balls, Kida quickly Drew her coat tight around her, she was still in her pyjamas, "Very well" she said grabbing her piles of snowballs pegging them at Aeon and Vivienne

Aeon quickly ducked as the snowballs were thrown at him, but they dropped short and landed on the walls, adding to them. "Thank you Kida!" He yelled in a mocking voice. The wall he was building was finished and he quickly went to do the one behind him. "You nearly done Viv?" He asked her.

Vivienne jumped, just as a snowball hit her in the leg. The wet snow dripped down into her shoes, and made her shiver. "Ahh.. yeah, I think so," she told Aeon, slightly unsure if the fort was high enough. "Aeon, I'll leave you to this, I'll go get the snowballs!" she said, indicating to the tree behind them. Running past the tree, she filled her arms with snowballs - some breaking and turning to mush - and put them down behind the fort.

Kida Frowned, she made another Snow ball, pegging it at Aeon's Head, it slowly skimmed across his hair, she smiled Slightly, before running over behind Arisa, using her has a sheild.

Aeon felt the snowball skim across his hair and quickly ducked down behind the higher walls where he was safe. "Darn Kida." He muttered, grabbing a snowball and jumping up. He aimed and threw it instantaneously and watched it sail straight towards Arisa. Aeon ducked back behind his wall in case of return fire. Hopefully he had hit.

Arisa couldnt dodge this one as she had turned around to look at Kida "and what do you think your doing?" She asked with a laugh. Picking up more snow and making it into a ball she threw it at Viv "how are you enjoying your first snowball fight!?" Arisa called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back