Sneeking Home

Alyce Ellison

OOC First Name
Annie
Alyce walked into the house making sure to leave off all the lights and be as quiet as possible. She had been out way too long and it had been so worth it. She had a boyfriend. It was like she was floating on air until she stubbed he toe on the end table. She muttered a curse and quickly covered her mouth. She hoped no one had heard that. Especially one of her parentals.

Ri had noticed Alyce's absence a while ago, and figured this would be a good time to see what her book said in it. Seh just wanted to be sure that she covered the basics; and she couldn't do it with Alyce around. She still hadn't told her. That's why, when Alyce came in, she was surprised. Seh shoved the books in a box quickly an d smiled. "Where were you?" She asked.

Alyce looked at her sister's voice and saw her. She sighed ."I meet a boy I figured you could cover for me." She smiled a smile that said please don't be mad and i would do the same for you at the same time. She hoped it would work, her sister would want the details anyway, she was sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back