Sneaking Away

As the blindingly hot and painful knives stabbed into her once again, she screamed and attempted, through the pain, to stand up and face the man. She made it onto her her knees before she gave way and the earth swiveled dangerously under her. Gritting her teeth and grabbing onto the sill of a nearby shop she held herself there, refusing to break for this monster.

Brodie watched horrified as Paige tryed to stand up. She was going to kill herself! Didnt she have any idea what had happened to the Longbottems all those years ago!.

While maintaing the curse on the girl Luxen looked at the boy "she's going to die if you don't knock her out" Luxen said with a manic smile trying to toy with the little brat's emotions. The mind afterall could only handle so much torture and pain untill it finally broke.

Brodie was horrified how could that man hurt Paige and smile! Just then Brodie got an idea. He picked up a rock and headed towards Paige. "Fine i will" Brodie said in an icy tone. Brodie made it look like he was about to smash it into Paiges head when at the last second with tramendous strengh for an 11 year old he threw it at the man.

Luxen was a bit surprised as the rock came towards him, stopping his curse he quickly used the Stupefy spell to knock the rock away. "bold..." Luxen smirked coldly "run and never come back" Luxen ordered. CRACK!

Luxen now stood on top of the Silver Snake, hiding from the children's view, he decided they had enough. The girl was deeply injured by his curse and the boy would likely not forget the encounter as well. If they took his lesson to heart they would leave and not return if they truly were stupid children then Luxen would kill them both from the top of his shop and nobody would ever know.

Paige heard a loud crack, and with that crack the spell ended and she fell to the ground, whimpering. Before she succumbed to the darkness she muttered Brodie's name, and then knew no more.

Brodie heard Paige say his name before she was knocked out. He was filled with a warmth inside that no one could guess. He picked up Paige and started walking towards Obsidian Harbour. He vowed never to let Paige come down here again.

Tin stood at the entrance blocking the children from the safety of Obsidion Harbor, how dare they come down the street without one single wand for Tin. The master hadn't punished them enough in his eye staring coldly at the boy. CRACK! Tin snapped his fingers enchanting a few small sharp rocks to attack the young boy and not stop "Bad Children should be punished!" Tin said loudly.

Brodie felt a sharp pain and heard an elf voice. "What do you want stupid elf!" Brodie said in an icy tone while putting Paige on the ground to make sure she wouldnt get hit. "I think your master hurt her enough!" Brodie yelled.

"Bad Boy!" Tin said coldly CRACK! Tin summoned up a nearby rope while keeping his enchanted Rocks going, the rope quickly tied itself into a hang man's noose and began flying over towards Brodie ready to place itself over his throat "must be punised" Tin said coldly.

(( Well it's open soo...))
Katherine was wandering Obsidian Harbor when she heard all the racket being caused in Bleak Street. She decided to take a small peek and saw two kids and an elf, The elf seemed to be using it's magic to attack the boy. "Oi! What's going on here?!? How dare you attack children!" She screeched, running over to the house elf and sending her foot into its back.

CRACK! Tin vanished before her foot could make contact,

standing on top of one of the shops hidden behind a chimney Tin had large beads of sweat on his face after just narrowly not being his. "crazy witch" Tin said angrilly realising that she probably had a wand. Tin quickly began thinking up a scheme to get them! untill then Tin kept his enchantments going knowing that elf magic was pretty strong.

Brodie was surprised and greatfull by the lady who had just kicked the elf. Brodie grabbed the rope and ripped it apart. "Thank-you i dont know what i would have done if you hadnt have shown up." Brodie said using a kind voice which he hadnt used in a few years. While the elf was down Brodie picked up Paige again and started towards Obsidian Harbour. (should we take this to a store there?)

((it's up to you))

As they ran Tin was more than angry, he would follow them and attack them whereever they go to get the wand he deserved!

((um i think we should get away from the crazy elf how about in the street :] ))

((I'm not Crazy! I'm Eccentric! My Master's Rich!))

Master was calling upon Tin for something, giving one last look at the trio in hatred Tin

CRACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back