Sneaking Away

Brodie Summers

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Brodie had snuck away from his mother long enough to sneak into Bleak Street. He had always wanted to come here but his blood traitor of a mother never let him. He was looking around very interested in his surroundings. After all if he was going to be a death eater one day he needed to get used to this kind of surrounding.

Skye was supposed to be meeting her sisters for some sort of lunch thing. Though Skye really meant up with her sisters to do anything outside of the house. It was bad enough being a triplet. Now her sisters expected her to spend every second with them.

Now that Skye was only one year away from Hogwarts Scotland she was determined to not be just another Addison Triplet. Walking out of the house, which in reality was the Addison's second house, Skye walked away from both the shopping areas and down towards Bleak street. Her mother had clearly told her to stay away, which made Skye want to go there even more.

Though as she walked down the street a song running through her mind, she noticed a boy that looked about her age. "Hey" Skye said hoping to get his attention. Maybe someone to talk to She thought

Click, click, click

Adelaide's black boots tapped, as she walked down the alley. She was looking for a certain shop, but which, was unclear . Her midnight hair looked sinister against her ashen skin, and her black clothes, and make-up made her look unwelcoming.

She had nothing to do here, everyone she knew thought she had died in France, and she was, at the moment, homeless. She spotted two people a way down the alley, so she walked up to them. She remained in the shadows, until she was a few feet away from them. Children, ugh. she thought, slipping out of the darkness. It looked like she had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

A smirk began to appear on her face, her black lips forming a snarl. "What are you children doing here?" she said with malice in her voice. Her voice was oddly musical, not fitting her look at all.

Wandering away towards Bleak street, Paige noticed Brodie and another girl already there. She was about to call out to Brodie, but cut herself short when she saw an older woman sneaking up on them. Slinking into the shadows, Paige waited to see what happened.

"Hello" Brodie said in a cold voice to the young blond girl. Then some lady walked up behind him. and said something. "Well were looking in the shops isnt that obvious." Brodie said to her.

Adelaide scowled, her pretty face turning into a horrid mask. "There aren't any shops that children, like yourselves should be going into." she said, and icey edge to her musical voice.

Stepping out of the shadows, Paige gave the woman her iciest glare and turned towards Brodie, looking questioningly at the blonde girl beside him. Turning back to the woman she said "Well what exactly are you doing down here?"

"Hello Paige, and also a very good point!" Brodie said in a cold voice "What are you doing down here?"

Adelaide frowned when another little girl appeared. "But wait, there's more." she murmered nastily. "What concern of yours is that?" she spat at the children. She had no patiance for children, she hated them!

"Well you asked us what we were doing down here and i answerd so we just thought it might be a good idea to ask you the same question." Brodie said in an icy tone.

"Well if its not our concern as to why your here, then what makes it your concern as to why were here?" Paige snapped back defensivley. She hated being treated like a little kid.

Luxen appeared from his shop having seen what he knew couldn't be real, some horrid looking woman had brought her children down Bleak Street. Luxen was more than furious he was down right murderous as he walked over towards the group "what may I ask is the meaning of all this?" Luxen said his voice shaking as he looked from the young children to the woman. His wand was already pulled out, ready to curse all of them at a moment's notice "Bleak Street is not for children" Luxen said coldly to the woman.

"What makes you think were here with her?" Paige demanded, gesturing vaguley towards the strange woman.

"Shes not our mother!" Brodie said to the man. "My mother is a little blood traitor and i dont talk to her."

Adelaide turned around, and saw a man. Her face showed no emotion as she answered. "Yes, but obviously they don't know that." she said coldly. Unseen, her wand was suddenly in her hand, ready to curse this man if needed. She noticed he had a wand in his hand too. She smirked as the children answered. So immature. she thought spitefully.

(Gah, I gotta get off now :( I'l reply tomorrow!)

"Then I'll deal with them" Luxen said coldly to the woman as he turned towards the children, he pointed his wand at the boy who spoke's forhead and gave a nasty smile "You never speak to adults that way, child! Perhaps a lesson is in order" Luxen said coldly knowing already that nobody knew these children were here and would be quite sad if they never left this place.

"Hey! don't you talk to Brodie that way!" Paige said to the man who had his wand at Brodie's head. Jumping toward him she tackled him, hoping she knocked the wand away from Brodie.

When Paige tackled him Brodie almost had a heart attack. He didnt want her to get hurt.

(thank you!)

The little girl tried to knock Luxen's wand away but since he had weight and strength on his side he was more than a match and was able to keep his firm grip on his wand. Not caring if others could see Luxen pointed his wand at the girl and called out "Crucio!"

Screaming as thousands of white-hot knives were plunged into her skin, Paige fell to the ground, writhing with the agongy, hoping with every fibre of her being that it would be over soon.

"PAIGE!!" Brodie screamed. How could this evil man hurt hurt sweet little Paige! "STOP IT RIGHT NOW! CURSE ME JUST DONT HURT HER!!" Brodie begged the man.

Luxen laughed coldly as he turned to the boy "don't worry, I plan to curse you anyways afterall you came here looking to be punished like all bad little children do" Luxen said darkly as he took as step forward and began to point his wand in different directions North, East, South, and West "I've been wanting to use this curse for a while, I invented it myself" Luxen said as he began thinking the incantation in his mind Cogito, ergo sum labyrinthos
What's about to happen if you don't act quick!

Spell/Charm Incantation: "Cogito, ergo sum labyrinthos" (a Mixture of Greek and Latin)

Spell/Charm wand movement: Swishing Movements must be made in North, East, South, West, in that Particular Order with a stabbing movement in the center to release the Spell.

Spell/Charm description:
The Spell Traps the Concious mind of the one whom it's been casted on in a Laberynth. Depending on how advance the Wizard who casted the spell the Laberynth could be basic or impossible to beat. The Person is left in a empty shell of a state untill they are able to beat the Laberynth, should they get to the center and reach the their conciousness they are free and have there mind back.

Realizing the curse was over, Paige panted on the ground, feeling as if she could just succumb to the darkness that was slowly coming over her. Looking up she saw Brodie about to be cursed, she reached out with the last of her energy and grabbed the man by the foot and pulled as hard as she could, an attempt to trip him and distract him.

Brodie noticed Paige trying to trip the man hoping that it would work Brodie ran over and pushed him at the same time.

As the kids attacked him Luxen quickly removed himself from them falling towards the ground.

CRACK! he apparated down the street away from them, staring coldly at the little pair "I'm going to make you both suffer!" Luxen called out angriely as he began walking towards them. "CRUICO!" he shouted again pointing his wand at the little girl, she was already hurt from the last hit and wouldn't be able to dodge it this time while the boy may so it was a logical choice to go after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back