Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 8 1/2 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It was already the fifth year and never did they attempt to do this. Until now. Hayzel and Finn finally got it planned and ready over the break. The endless exchange of letters and notes was almost caught by her parents when they were in Maine. The start of the term feast had ended and the two intentionally stood up last to finally execute their plan. They sat side by side at the Gryffindor table. They were to blend with the other Gryffindors and with Finn also wearing a red hoodie, they believed it was already a breeze.

Finn was wearing a red hoodie and he had even sneaked in a Gryffindor tie. That wasn't even hard, he had plenty of friends in the house to supply him with stuff. He still didn't like his house and he wanted to be a Gryffindor for years now. They had planned this for forever and now it was time to put the plan into work. He and Hayzel followed the Gryffindor students to the Seventh Floor. He was carefully avoiding Flynn, keeping it a surprise for him. ''So far so good'' He smiled and was excited for what was to come.

It even surprised her that Finn had scored a Gryffindor tie. Of course, the boy has lots of friends in her house, way more than in his own house. They were climbing the stairs now, a few more flights, and they would be on the seventh floor. She nodded excitedly at what Finn said. "All that's left is the corridors, then the portrait door.", she said under her breath. They brought up the rear of the line so as not to attract the attention of the prefects. She wondered what they would do once they were inside.

Finn looked at Hayzel ''Do you know the password?'' Finn muttered ''Don't think its good if we follow the first year stream, too many prefects and other eyes trying to see if someones illegal has slipped in. '' He didn't mind getting caught, but he didn't want Hayzel to take the blame. It had been his idea and even though he had roped Hazel into it, he didn't want her to take any blame. ''I am afraid Flynn will notice me, but I don't think he will rat me out.'' Flynn probably thought it was funny that Finn was trying to enter the Gryffindor Common Room. On the other hand he could be offended that he wasn't asked for this task. On the other hand he had heard rumours the boy got a prefect badge. Which was incredibly funny on its own.

Hayzel chuckled at Finn's question. "Last time I check, I do, twinkle toes.", she teased. Finn had a point though, it would be strange for older students to go directly to the common room when there were first years being directed there on the first night. She instinctively held on to Finn's arm as they reached the corridors. Her eyes were searching for someplace they could linger around as to not raise suspicions. Finally spotting one, she led the Puff by the hand to the window ledge not too far from the stairs. "Let's hang around here for a few minutes, let the first years go in.", she whispered, facing the outside view, their backs to the corridors. "And Flynn would be too busy with the first years at the moment.", she added. "Good thing, none of us got that badge.", she giggled at the thought. Her heat was pounding for what they were about to do until she noticed she was still holding his hand. She surprisingly let go, clearing her throat, and ran a hand on her hair to cover her embarrassment.

Although they had thought of everything and the plan had been discussed about forty times now, he now wasn't as confident anymore. What if they would get caught and what would happen. So far they hadn't done anything illegal, but soon there was no going back. What if there were magical measures taken so that a non Gryffindor student couldn't get into the common room and something would happen to him. Maybe a bolt of lightning or something else. Finn looked at Hayzel when she grabbed his arm. Finn nodded and was glad he had another moment of safety. ''What he got a badge?'' Finn asked Hayzel. ''He told me he wasn't one and it were all rumours.'' Finn exclaimed. Hayzel was holding his hand and Finn hadn't even noticed until she had let go. Somehow he lately felt more for the witch, Like he always felt all warm and happy inside when he saw the girl. ''What do we do now?'' He asked afraid something was going to happen.

Hayzel shrugged, giggling. "That's what I heard. I saw him fidgeting over something in his hand. It could be the badge. It could be something else. I guess we would know in the next few days.", she replied. "If he had one and would return it to Kingsley, there was no way they would take it back. Those people don't make mistakes.", she added. She had already heard stories of students approaching their house heads about this kind of matter.

The Gryffindor glanced at Finn with her eyes. She could sense he was suddenly nervous about their plan. She was too but she had to put on a brave face. She leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed. She did not know what came over her to do it but it just felt right at that time. "Hey, if you want us to stop and give it another shot next time, it's fine. There would always be plenty of times to do this.", she said softly. She clasped her hands together, placing them on the window ledge. "I can just show you my chocolate frog cards. I've been meaning to show them to you for years.", she suggested with a laugh. "Although, I didn't think you are one to back down from an adventure, twinkle toes.", she teased, giggling.

Finn wondered if Flynn had lied to him on purpose. He didn't want to be a prefect and when he received the badge he had probably tried to throw it away a bunch of times. Maybe it was enchanted that it would return to its owner as soon as it was lost. ''Yeah, I know'' He said lost in thought. He couldn't return it, nor could he probably get away from the assigned duties. ''I am just thinking about what is going to happen if we get in'' What was his goal exactly, he wanted to be a Gryffindor, but by sneaking in he still wasn't going to be one. He was just going to be a Hufflepuff in the wrong common room. ''It isn't going to make me a Gryffindor'' Finn said while looking down.

''I am still waiting for your collection since our first year'' Finn had forgotten about it, but he remembered they had talked about it. ''Adventures are fun, but they need a purpose.'' Finn said softly.

Hayzel hummed as she and Finn were both lost in thought. She even considered his question. Aside from the trouble they would both get when they were caught, it still did not change anything. Finn would still - he said it. She glanced at him, never thought a mischievous boy like him would look so broken? Sad that he was would never be in the house that he wanted. She thought long and hard before leaning in to whisper. "For the record, you're always a Gryffindor to me." Her heart was beating fast, she had never been this close enough to somebody else, let alone Finn.

"I'll show them to you after tryouts.", she promised. She would still have to look for her album in her trunk. She squeezed his arm reassuringly at what he said. "Whatever you decide, I'll back you up. You know that I always got your back, Twinkie.", she teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back