Snap-ity Snap!

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
One of the many traditions for our Birthday celebrations is to have you, the members of HNZ, to take a picture of yourself saying Happy Birthday to HNZ.

It can be a picture taken for this, an old picture, or if you're not comfortable putting pictures of yourself online then a picture of something you did saying Happy Birthday.

I'll start us off ^_^

Picture0002_zpsf822c1ad.jpg

It's not great because my pen is almost dead and I don't want to look weird holding a bit of paper up to my laptop in the Uni library :tut: But incase you can't see, it says Happy 8th HNZ <3

So get creative guys, and remember, SAY CHEESE :D

Photoon29-04-2013at2116_zpsdf55f29e.png

My hair is sort of a state, but oh well.

Mischief loves my belly and its his birthday tomorrow. For some reason the picture is huge and I made it smaller hmm. Oh well it can stay in a spoiler.

I had written it on a note and i took a picture in a cave and in the trees above but unfortunately they weren't that good and you couldn't read the note anyway. so i decided to just photoshop the text onto a fairly okay picture of my i took last week.
8thbirthday_zpse7cedcb7.png

Happy 8th Birthday HNZ

94F9AC64_zps2d9d149d.jpg

Because i did it on my phone like last week but neber got to upload it hehe
i'm cool okay!

image_zps72c27915.jpg

My hair is messy, but eh. And I had to take the photo on my ipad so that was kinda hard :p
<i>
</i>

ff422817-12c4-4c1d-af53-4a5779848c87_zps7057f9f5.jpg

Okay. Kissy faces and sunglasses are awesome.
Excuse my hair. I was on my way to school when this was taken.

b6agrr.jpg

yoooooooo

(if you can't read it it says 'yo HNZ! happy 8th birthday to all my witches out there!' because I'm straight up gangster /brick'd)

For those of you who believe we are the same person. BEHOLD YOUR PROOF!

I don't know if you guys still remember Margaux/Gaux... xD She's a member only inactive thanks to school... :p xD

</COLOR></FONT>
xuexy.jpg
<FONT font="Monaco"><COLOR color="Purple">
[/i]

6pt8qc.jpg

No, I am not afraid to show my face, but my web cam didn't like me and made my sign unreadable.
Sorry, for the eventual broken mirror.

As promised (I'm looking at you, Teigan, Tenilee and Marga :r ) , here's the picture :)
<i>
</i>
33lcxv6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back