OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Sturdy Larch Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
With a wink to his girlfriend and a bucket full of flowers, Desislav let the bucket come to rest on the Slytherin tabletop with a loud clang. He didn't know Darcy Pratt personally, but she was in the same year and house as his girlfriend so he knew her face from having seen her while hanging outside of Kayleigh's classes. "Hey Darcy" he said with a smile as he spotted her. "I've got something for you" he added with a smirk.

Darcy had just finished breakfast and was going over her list of deliveries she had to make today when she was disturbed by a loud clang against the table. She looked up and was even more surprised to find that the guy who made the noise was looking for her. She vaguely recognized him because she'd seen him around a lot, but couldn't quite place a name to the face. "Hi," she greeted, but didn't say much else as she waited patiently for him to give her what he had.

"I get it. It's early, so I'll make this quick" he said as he ruined around the very full bucket for flower the flower meant for this girl. "Darcy, Darcy....here you go." He held the pink rose out, but he hasn't noticed the message her fallen off. "One pink rose...ooh someone's got a crush." He wiggled his eyebrows, wondering if she'd say who it was. He glanced for the note and realized there wasn't one. "Oh damn. Lemme find the note. So ready for the dance?" he said, making small talk as he searched.

Darcy chuckled despite herself and waited for the boy to hand her the rose, curious as to what color it would be. She smiled but bit her lip to contain it as she saw it was pink. She hoped it was from Olivia because she had sent her a pink one too, but she was certainly not going to tell the prying deliverer. She frowned when there was no card attached and saw that he had lost it, so she waited for him to find it. "Oh, um, yes I am," she said with a shy smile. Last year she had gone with a boyfriend she had never really been interested in but this year she would be going with a girl she actually liked so it all felt new and exciting to her. The topic of the dance had finally made her realize who this boy was so she said, "Oh, you're Kayleigh's boyfriend, right?"

Hearing Kayleigh's name put a smile on the teen's face. "Yep" he said proudly before handing the note over to the girl. It had fallen off and to the bottom of his bucket. "Does she tell everyone I'm the best boyfriend ever?" he smirked.
Darcy,

Getting to know you has been amazing. I look forward to knowing you more.

Liv xx

Darcy concealed a laugh behind her hand as she recalled terms like 'pain in the ass' being used by Kayleigh, though weirdly affectionate. Darcy didn't understand it, maybe it was a heterosexual thing. "Something like that," she chuckled. She took the note from him finally, hopeful to see who it was from and she smiled down brightly at note. She had sent Liv a similar note so she felt happy that the girl felt the same. It felt like after so long of not being quite sure of her feelings, this was how it was supposed to feel to like someone. "Thank you," she remembered to say to the boy.

Desislav was pleased to hear that Kayleigh spoke about him with her friends. Darcy looked pretty happy about whatever was in her note, which made him smile even more. Desi liked seeing people happy, it was why he was such a jokester, and why he participated in this event each year. "No problem. Have a great day, yea?" he replied as he gave her a wave and began to head off to do the rest of his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back