Smooth.

"Ya well its always useful to know" Arisa said just then her eyes clouded over and she was blind again. She just kept her face down and hoped Rose wouldnt notice the mist that now covered her once green eyes.

"I am, all the girls in my family are" Arisa said with a smile, she was so much like her dad at least she had one link to her mom. Arisa's eyes started clearing up and she thought it would be safe to lift her head up again. "Do you have any ideas what you want to do after Hogwarts?" Arisa asked in interest

(( O_O woah, this is a long post for me :p ))

"Thats cool, i know a few people who want to be an Auror(lol sorry to lazy to look it up in the book)" Arisa said with a smile. "Its a respectable career to choose"

"I think i would mess up the spells to much" Arisa said with a giggle, it was true she was horriable at remembering what spells do what, she was seriouly considering becoming a muggle doctor.

"Yeah, i would have problems with that too" Arisa said thinking and then mumbled "unless they make me really angry, but by then i would already be trying too punch them" Arisa said realising just how muggle like she acted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back