Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Hetereosexual
Wand
Knotted 14" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Damian wondered from the Gryffindor common room to his dorm to out of his ridiculous clothing. Oh, he hated school uniforms! Damian stared in the mirror at his reflection and he smiled as he brushed his long, straight multicolored hair. Damian wondered on what to do in this place. He was smarter than his brother Dietrich, that was for sure. But as rumors had it, Damian was prettier. For some reason, his dad had pounded it into his head that he was more female than male. Damian slipped on his turquoise shoes and he was ready to go explore! With a slight squeal of delight, Damian did not put a hat or a beanie on his head as he finished the touch-ups. Damian murmured in German, "Blumen schön klingen jetzt!" which translated to "Flowers sound nice right now!"

Damian left the common room with a bright smile on his face. The only way he could even sound remotely like his gender was when he was speaking in his natural tongue. The looks he received was rather odd. Damian beamed and let out a sigh of relief and a soft giggle as the sun hit his face and his body. Spring, so lovely! It was his favorite season of the year! The flowers were in bloom and everything! Damian rushed toward the gardens, before he found his favorite flower. Roses. Damian bent down and he gently smelt the aroma. Damian picked the rose, still bent down, and pressed it to his nose. The aroma was so subtle, yet it was sweet. His hair was draped over his back and shoulders. Occasionally got in the way. But right now, while Damian was picking flowers and smelling them, nothing could ruin his day. He had to take Trixxi off his mind anyway.

Artemis sat directly in the middle of the poppy patch, the blooms so big and her body so small that the petals were tickling her nose. In the past few weeks she had been avoiding the lake, the lawn and especially the forest for obvious reasons. Never having been a social butterfly, those places had been her only sanctuary and now they were sources of pain. Now all that was left was the greenhouses and the gardens which were filled with more people than she was used to but better than nothing. No one had approached her anyway; they had all seen her speak at his memorial and now everyone knew there was only one part goblin left in the school. No longer anguished but simply melancholy, Art plodded through each day and longed for the moments such as these where she could bury herself between the foliage and disappear. Crawling beneath the long stems, her brown dress camouflaged her well as she made her way towards the roses.

Usually sitting amongst the flowers kept her away from prying eyes as most people kept to the path; the groundskeeper did not mind since her feet were so small and light that if she crushed a flowers it usually sprung back up again. This time she had made her way to the edges, and upon popping up like a telescope to look around, she came almost nose to nose with another girl. There was a rose in the way of course, but suddenly Art was very conscious of a smudge of dirt on her button-like nose. She toppled left in shock and fell amongst the daisies. "Sorry love!" managed Art, removing a white petal from her softly curled pixie cut. "I didnae see 'ye there." She then proceeded to go tomato red.

Damian continued to sniff the roses, and he began to gather many in his slender, elegant fingers. Damian's posture was utmost proper, and he smiled to himself. He was rather sad on the inside, as it could be told by his blue-green eyes the color of oceans being as sad as tears falling from the heavens. Damian had missed out on much at the school, but he had heard of a 'green person's' death a long time ago. Well, it may not have been long for some people, but it was surely long enough for Damian. A week felt like a month to Damian while in school. Damian was unaware of the people around him, and ignored the presence of any stares he could have received from others. Then, something odd was coming his way. Damian slowly turned his head to see someone come so close to his face.

A squeak flowed from Damian's mouth as he fell straight on his bottom. The other girl had scared him when she came so close to him. Damian had dropped all of his roses, and he managed to catch his breath. He heard her accent, and it took a while for Damian to understand what exactly was said. He translated it to German in his mind, and he flashed a sheepish smile. Speak English! Speak English! Damian told himself. Damian said, his voice high-pitched like a females, and his German accent not helping in his gender-confusion state, "Oh! I am so sorry I was in the way! Are you okay?" Damian slowly stood up. Sure, he wasn't the tallest boy in school, but this girl was tiny! It was so cute! Damian beamed, after gathering his fallen roses, "Where do you come from? Your accent is wicked!" Damian did not want to question why she was so tiny, as that would be rude.

Brushing herself down, Artemis stood up with wobbly embarrassment and began to dust her dress off. Eventually she lifted her head and gave Damian the tiniest, shyest grin. "Tha's quite orright. I'm not hurt. Twas my fault for not makin' my presence known." Standing up, she was only a little bit taller than the girl was sitting down, and figured it was best to stay like that to that they could see each others faces. Art was forever craning her neck up to see the gigantically tall seventh year boys and appreciated a level conversation. "Ye not knocked about too much are-" she began but stopped as the girl began to speak. Her accent complimented, Art blushed even redder but grinned properly, a dimple appearing on each cheek. "'M from Yorkshire!" she said proudly. Her accent often thickened when she was under pressure emotionally, and at that moment she was a bit nervous but extremely pleased to talk to someone who wasn't afraid to talk to her.

"I'm Artemis. Yer accent is flippin' awesome, too. It sounds ... German. Am I right?" she asked excitedly. With alarm, she noticed that the girl had dropped a lot of her roses and Artemis swept up what she could and handed them to her apologetically. Some of them were a little trampled, and she gave Damian a sheepish look. "Sorry 'bout those," she muttered, pulling a second daisy out of her hair. Without a mirror, she could not see that she had collected many different kinds of flowers on her crown. The girl, she noticed, was very pretty and had such a happy demeanour. Artemis liked her already.

Damian decided to be a bit more respectable. Being considerate of the girl's size, Damian sat down on his bottom and sat Indian styled. Damian gathered all the roses he had into his lap, and as young as he was, people confused him for a skinny girl, a late bloomer. Damian noticed how she was blushing, and Damian put a hand over his mouth and giggled a bit. He found it funny when people's faces turned red. "Oh no! I'm just fine! No blood, no bruises, no harm," piped Damian. He thought for a while on where that was, and he couldn't place a location. "I have never been to that place. I bet it is awesome though!" Damian was strangely optimistic. Sure, he had a tough past, but to him, it was a really pleasant and happy past. Damian did not appreciate while at his brother's house, all the children running about. It was quite loud.

"Yes! I am German! I moved in with my brother in Australia when he started playing for the Thunderers. He graduated from Durmstrang though, and I was accepted here." Damian often found himself talking a lot too. He gave out random and unneeded information about himself. Damian was just too open, too trusting. He liked someone immediately. Yet, he found no interest romantically. Damian thought of everyone has a friend. But those 'green people' scared the living daylights out of him. "Oh, these? There are plenty more around! Don't be a worry-wort over a few roses," Damian even used a hand gesture, as if passing the statement away as he spoke. Damian had all the flowers that both he and she had gathered in his pink lap. Damian pointed out softly, "You still have a few um, flowers in your hair. Want me...? Oh, by the way, I'm Damian!" Damian smiled once more. It was a natural response, for him to smile. It brightened the world to him.

She beamed when she heard that the girl was not hurt. It would have been unfortunately hilarious if she had sat on the roses, and Artemis thanked Merlin that it hadn't happened. She wouldn't have been able to control her giggles if it were. She blushed all the redder when Damian laughed but took no offense since she did resemble a cupie doll now, anyway. Artemis couldn't help but wonder what sort of person hadn't heard of Yorkshire, but then again there were many towns in England and a no one could be expected to remember them all, least of all someone from Germany. Apparently he had lived in Australia as well, which Artemis thought was quite thrilling. "Yorkshire is in England," she trilled merrily, wrinkling her nose as a ladybug walked across it. The tickling became too much and she just managed to cover her mouth before sneezing violently in a high pitch, the force of it sending her onto her backside again. Off the ladybug flew, abandoning the doubly embarrassed girl. Doggedly Art continued. "And Australia! That sounds terribly exciting. I've heard they have the most frightful animals. But 'tis a shame 'ye couldnae school with yer brother. P'raps I could've met him. Is 'ee much older than 'ye?" asked Art politely. She did not mind that Damian spoke a little more about him/herself (Artemis was sure it was herself).

It seemed she would be blushing a lot during the conversation, having fallen over twice and now sending a shower of petals into her lap from her hair. "I don't always go crawling through garden beds, just so 'ye know. I was lookin' for my wand," she said, trying to look serious but only managing to look cute. Never mind the fact that was wand was sticking out of the pocket of her dress quite obviously. She then paused as the girl gave her name. Damian? Wasn't that a boys name? Art blinked, blinked again and shrugged it off. There were girls called Charlie and Sam and suchlike. She had done a double take, though. "What house are you in?" she continued. Damian looked too young to be anyone she would recognise from her grade or Lucy's.

Damian wondered why in the world was the tiny girl blushing so much. Poor Damian knew nothing about blood types, and only knew magical and non-magical. He didn’t know there was people like veelas, goblins, or really anything like that. He was not aware of his own race. “I want to go to England then! I’ll get my brother to take me next time I go home!” Damian beamed. He adored his brother. Even though he was a ditz at times. Damian did not mind. Damian fiddled with the rose petals in his lap, and he thought for a moment. Did they have frightening animals?

“If they do, then I don’t know anything about it!” laughed the Gryffindor. “Oh yes, he is about…twenty now. He has five babies, and I am so displeased with him. We dress alike, but apparently boys like me shouldn’t wear pink skinny jeans.” Damian rolled his teal eyes. He was unaware that Artemis thought that he was a girl. Though this happened many a times, it just recently happened again. Damian cocked his head slightly to the side, “You can lose your wand?” Damian flourished his pink wand, before he put it back in his pocket. He liked his wand. And never had he lost it. “I’m a…” Damian paused for a moment, before murmuring, “The blue people are Raven…beaks? No, Raven…claws? Yes! Um, the red people, is…” Damian thought long and hard, remembering what he wrote down on his paper. “I’m in Gryffindor! What color people are you in?”

She couldn't help but beam at Damian; she seemed like such a nice person, bright and earnest. Artemis nodded and clapped her hands together when she mentioned her going to England. "Oh aye, do go! There's such lovely country about, and I daresay alo' of people from Hogwarts have family from around there. 'Ye ought tae come and visit." she said, finally picking the last thorn and petal from her hair. Art then wondered just exactly how long Damian had lived in Australia. As far as Art knew, there were snaked and crocodiles, spiders and those nasty big kangaroos with the silly tails. Those seemed like very frightening creatures to her; but perhaps Damian wasn't scared of those animals. If anyone had a right to be scared, it was Art. At her height she was probably quite a bit shorter than a fully-grown kangaroo, and she'd heard stories of them beating a grown man before. But before she had time to ponder further she was learning about the other girl's older brother, who sounded much older indeed. "Oh, five babies! You must be such a proud aunty," said Artemis. Then she was completely thrown off track.

"B-boy?" said Art, her eyes going wide. Was that a figure of speech? Another way of saying tomboy? Flabbergasted, her mind went on the fritz. Did she say boy? I know I said aunty. What on earth! Am I talking to a boy? Surely not, she's so pretty ... I mean he's so pretty. And I'm so confused! Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Okay, just take her .. I mean him! ... at his word. She- he, for goodness sake, Art!- is a boy. Buggerin' aye, this makes no sense. "Ahh..." said Art, the look of utter confusion on her face so vivid that it was comical. "E-e-excuse me, I meant to say uncle." she blithered. "Er ... I'm in Ravenclaw. And you can lose your wand, 'cause it don't come when it's called." added Artemis.

(( Alex is welcome to enter at this point - just to confuse Arty more xD. ))

Alex walked out into the gardens, there was never anything to do here these days, Eden was off with Chase, as it was a Brightstone weekend, and Lilith was nowhere to be found. Alex still couldn't believe that his brother had become a Death Eater, it made him sick to think of him as his brother, and he wouldn't rest until Chase was brought to justice. Alex wouldn't worry about that now though, there were more important matters for him to think about.

Alex looked around the garden, and saw a strange scene, there was Artemis, and some girl, at least Alex thought it was a girl. He walked over to them, and smiled at Artemis. He wanted to know what was going on, and who this other chick was. "Hello, Artemis." Alex said, still smiling at her, he then turned to the girl, "Who's the chick?" He asked, turning back to Artemis. Alex thought she was a chick, she sure looked like one.

He was still looking at Artemis, she looked very confused about something, he just didn't know what, it made Alex want to laugh. He wondered what the two of them were doing out here, and whether or not he should have come up to the two of them in the first place. Alex shook his head, and looked between the two of them, still utterly confused about everything that was going on right now.

Damian enjoyed the accent Art had. It was so darned cute! If he were interested in anyone, he could possibly crush on Art. Who knew? Damian piped, “Oh, I will! I will!“ Damian beamed and showed off his pearly whites. Sure, his teeth weren’t perfectly straight, but they weren’t bad enough to require braces or a retainer. Damian’s smile faltered a bit though, when she called him ‘Aunty’. Oh dear, another person who confused him for a girl? When will the nightmare end? Damian did not mind it, but he thought it was obvious that he was a boy…just with girlish features. Damian nodded slowly when she said ‘Boy’. “I’m a boy… Whatever gave you the idea that I wasn’t?” Damian lacked curves, and he lacked the chest. What else was there? Damian sighed, and he just hoped that no one else came along and called him a girl. “Oh, you are the blue people! I was almost sorted into that house myself.” Damian giggled with pride.

Some other boy came in and butted into the conversation. But Damian did not mind. He examined the boy, and knew that he was a little younger than himself. But Damian did not know that he was a Slytherin, cause if he did, Damian would be running away. He heard they were vicious people! Damian didn’t want to be picked on! Then, the boy called Damian a chick. Damian groaned and he fell onto his back – not harming himself cause he was sitting down to begin with. “Oh, the sorrow! I am not a girl!” Damian cried out, his hands over his face. “Why must people always confuse me for a pretty girl? My brother never did! Why everyone else?” Damian was more or less speaking to himself at this point. Damian did not answer the boy’s question, though. He didn’t tell who he was. Wasn’t Damian a boy’s name anyway? Damian groaned again, and did not bother to remove his hands from his face, nor did he sit up.

Artemis wilted like one of the roses she was sitting amongst. She hadn't meant to offend him, and she certainly thought that she had, but his face was just so perfect; boys just didn't look as lovely as he did. True, he was built much like a boy was and it was strange that it hadn't thrown off the girly image at all, but now that she looked closer it was obvious that he had no breasts to speak of whatsoever and his arms looked too strong to be female. Artemis was supposed to be a Ravenclaw; if she had blushed before, now her cheeks were on fire. "Oh, I dinnae mean-" began Art, before being interrupted by a 'Hey'. Blinking up at Alex, Arty smiled by reflex and replied "Oh, hallo Alex." at the sight of Chase' younger brother. It struck her how much he looked like his sibling but she had no time to ponder when Alex called Damian a chick. She could have passed out in her confusion. Art just flopped back in a shower of pink petals and groaned. It almost made her believe that Damian was a girl, after all.

It took a moment for her to regain her composure but when she did, she felt dreadfully sorry for Damian. Artemis' mouth drooped down at the corners as she looked at the poor boy. Art stood and shuffled over with her hands in the wide pockets of her dress, leaving tiny, dirty footprints behind her. "I'm sorry I thought 'ye were a girl, mate. I ain't too cluey 'bout these things. Yer kin would know cause the differences between gend'rs are obvious tae them..." Art pursed her lips and glance at the sky, rocking back on her heels. "Well, truth tae be told, yer so pretty that it isnae even about gender. It's pretty much unearthly, right." Suddenly she grinned at Damian, her long pointed ears wriggling slightly. "B'sides. When ye get older ye'll look compleeeeetely different. I know how ye feel though, 'cause people think I'm a little girl. I'm a fourth year, and fifteen years old. Lucky for ye, ye'll grow taller and stronger. I'll be small f'rever!". Artemis winked at Damian and turned smack Alex lightly on the arm, which translated into goblin strength meant a good hard whack. "Dontcha call him a girl no more!".

Alex looked at the.. guy? How the heck was he supposed to believe that that was a guy, the way he talked made him sound like a girl. Alex was confused to no end, he chuckled softly, and looked back at him, "Sorry 'bout that. Guess I just got confused by my own thoughts." Alex said, and he shut up before he said something else that would offend him. Alex smiled, and turned to Artemis, "How've you been? I haven't seen you in ages. Where've you been hiding?" Alex asked, laughing slightly.

Alex wondered exactly what he had interupted, neither of them seemed to mind him interrupting, so he just stayed and glanced between the two of mine, wondering what his next move should be. I should probably introduce myself to the stranger.. right? It might do some good if I do so. Alex thought, trying not to laugh. Alex looked over at the other boy, "I'm Alex. And you are?" He asked, still looking at him.

Alex was interrupted when he felt a sharp whack collide with him. He winced and turned to Artemis, "Yeah, Artemis.. I wont be making that mistake again.. But I don't think the whack was necessary!" He said, shaking his head at her. Alex wondered what could have possessed her to want to whack him, but maybe she just liked this boy, and she wanted him to be nice to him. Alex shrugged, and looked around the courtyard, still not exactly sure what was going on.

Damian sat back up and he gave a weary smile at Artemis. At least she apologized. And so did this other boy! Damian was just glad that neither were teasing him. That would be just a shame and quite possibly make Damian cry which would not support his case at all, not in the least bit. “Um, I accept both of your apologies. It happens all the time, and I just don’t see why.” Damian tossed a few rose petals in the air, allowing him to be showered with the gorgeous flowers. It made a smile snake on his lips once more. “I am unearthly pretty? How in the world do I differ from other males? I don’t see why everyone calls me pretty either.” Damian shrugged and he tossed the petals up in the air once more and allowed them to fall and stay in his flat, multicolored hair.

“I sure hope not. I do like my appearance. And my hair,” beamed Damian and he ran his fingers through his hair. Damian inquired Artemis, “Oh, why would you be small forever? And you are older than me! Oh wow!” Damian was utterly shocked. He winced a bit when Artemis hit the boy and he shook his head. I bet that hurt… thought Damian. “Oh! I’m Damian! Damian Metzger!” Damian grinned. His older brother played for the Australian pro Quidditch team, but as of the moment, Damian’s couldn’t remember what they were for the life of him. Either way, Damian didn’t really like Quidditch. He loved to fly at any cost though.

Artemis didn't notice the strength of her 'light' slap, but her long ears did pick up the sharp crack in the air. Her ears twitched in response and she squeaked a "My bad!" at Alex, patting his shoulder apologetically. Embarrassed, she changed the subject for a moment and looked between the two boys. "Ah, aye, Alex is the little bro of a good friend o' mine." Art couldn't help but grin at that, and reached up on tiptoe to ruffle Alex's hair. With introductions over she couldn't help but go back to looking at Damian, who looked like one of those beautiful Greek statues ... of women. Well, now that she was paying more attention her guilt got a little deeper as she could see that he was a male, but the startling effect of his beauty sort of transcended gender. No wonder she had gotten confused. She grinned suddenly and answered Damian's question. "I'll be small f'rever 'cause I'm a part goblin, mate." she told him, tweaking her long ears pointedly. "I dunno if ye've ever seen a goblin afor, but I can guess why 'ye dinnae think I was one. Funny creatures, they are, and I'm built a bit differently than them. But that's what I am, right enough. I'll not grow any taller."

Suddenly a sneaking suspicion crept up on Artemis as she mentioned being a part-blood. She pursed her lips in a cherubic way and tilted her head to the side as she looked at Damian. "Say ... 'ye wouldnae happen tae have Veela blood in 'ye?" she questioned. Suddenly it all made sense to her. Art leapt up like a startled rabbit and glowed with excitement. "Oh, 'ye must be! Alex, lookit Damian! Dontcha think 'ee looks like a Veela?". She had always thought of part-blood veelas as having blonde hair, but then again black hair was a dominant gene so if both ran in his family ... Oh, no wonder he's so pretty! It simply must be the case, thought Art so vehemently that her cheeks went pink.

Alex turned to Damian as he introduced himself, "Alex Blade." He said, chuckling softly. Alex didn't have a problem with anybody messing up his last name, he just liked to make sure people knew what it was, even though nobody had messed it up yet. Alex had always wondered why Artemis had been so short, his brother had never told him much about her, he'd always been so busy talking about Eden, it made him sick sometimes. Alex couldn't see his fascination with her, to him she was just another girl. Alex turned to Artemis know, "That's cool, Artemis. If anybody teases you for it we could beat them up together." Alex teased, smiling brightly at her.

Alex then turned back to Damian, as Artemis mentioned something about him being part-Veela, he could definitely see something in his features that would suggest that he wasn't entirely normal. The way he looked just wasn't normal for any full human. Alex smiled at Damian, "Yes! You must be part-Veela. All the signs are there." Alex said, beaming at him. He hadn't picked it up straight away, but now that he had actually had a closer look he could see it all there, he just had to be a part-Veela.

Alex had never met a Veela before, whether they only be part or full, the whole concept of it intrigued him. Alex glanced between the two of them, and stifled a laugh at the look on Artemis's face. Alex knew it would be rude to laugh at her, but he just couldn't help it, he was easily amused, it was one of his weak points, and something he would need to work on in the future, but he would put all that aside for now so that he could concentrate on being with his new friends.

Damian felt a little bad for Artemis. Cause she would be tiny forever. Damian then beamed, "Well, you will be staying cute forever then!" Damian giggled, and his hand's curled and felt the texture of the rose petals. How nice they were against his hands! The feeling was nothing compared to the smell. Damian loved the smell of flowers. It was enchanting! Damian was so oblivious to just how gorgeous he was, that it affected his appearance toward others. The only thing that he was lacking that would make him a female were the appropriate body parts, otherwise it was all there. Damian strongly favored his mom's looks, but had his dad's hair and eye color. Damian knew there was a good reason why people favored his pictures over Dietrich's, and he managed to turn a boy completely away from girls.

"Veela? My mom was one, but what does that have to do with me?" Damian barely had any sense when it came to genetics. Normally he did, but Damian was so oblivious to his own, before the wheels in his head started to turn. Damian had heard of part-Veelas, and why that never occurred to him that he was one was beyond him. Damian finally smiled, "Ooooo I get it. So, I'm just going to be really pretty. From what Dietrich told me, anything other than Veela males - the full ones - can turn into a big bird." Damian would have to research on this discovery soon. It still made him uneasy, that he wasn't completely human, but his personality was far from being that of a Veela. All he had from his Veela family were his good looks, stunning good looks at that. Damian yawned a bit, and felt the need for a nap. But first... He could really go for a pumpkin pastry. "Hey, you guys wanna go to the kitchens and get some snacks? I need a nap, but I really want something sweet first." Damian slowly stood up. He wasn't the tallest boy around, but he wasn't short either. But boy, was he as skinny as a rail!

"Oh dear," laughed Artemis in an exasperated fashion. She did so hate being called cute, but Damian obviously hadn't meant to be patronising. One day, thought Art, I will be a wrinkly old lady and that won't be cute at all! Little did she know. Now Damian was the one that was cute, she decided. He really was one of the funniest, jolliest people she had ever met and she wanted nothing more than to give him a hug. Merlin knew that she needed one, herself. Art was pleased to find that she would accept a hug from either of the two people with her that day. If it was anyone else, she would have been back hiding amongst the poppies before they could blink. She beamed when Damian mentioned that his mother was a Veela as well. The fact that he hadn't thought of it until now endeared him to her more than ever. It was so adorably naive! Then again, she had been just as oblivious to her heritage.

"Aye, that sounds abou' right!" said Art enthusiastically. "Funny 'ye mentioned cuteness, 'coz as far as I know, goblins are notoriously ... er ... " she didn't want to call her great grandmother ugly, but ... "Well they ain't so fetchin', 'ye could say. I'd heard that Veela could turn intae birds, but they got those strange 'atracto-powers' that make the lasses or the lads go nutters over 'em." she said, sweeping up a massive poppy and using it as a sunshade. By the way she was holding the poppy above her head, it was a wonder why the boys didn't think that they had been shrunk to the size of mice. Damian then suggested that they grab something to eat. Right on cue, her tummy growled at them. Art was about to look up and grin before it occurred to her that she'd have to enter the school. Visibly paling, she instinctively glanced around for somewhere to hide. "Ach! Sure. Aye. Let's." she mumbled. Where was her tall brother to shadow when she needed him?

Damian did not know that she hated being called cute. How could he have known? Damian had only known her once, rather meeting her just once. Damian shrugged when she mentioned something about goblins. He had not seen one himself. He had not been in Gringotts. His brother just handed him money and let him be on his way. He did not know that goblins were rather unpleasant looking and would freak out this poor lad. Damian had only heard of them, and that was merely it. "I don't have them, I don't think." Male part-veelas did not have those charms, which was almost thankful. But Damian did not need them. He attracted people just by his personality alone. Damian beamed at the two, and he clapped happily, "Yay! I feel up to some grapes and apples and cool whip. Or is it whipped cream. I don't know, but come on!" Damian motioned with his hand and he started to jog on his way to the castle. He made a few friends, and the little Veela boy could not be happier.

Sorry, but I had to end it here for me. For RL issues. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back