Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
Lyra Potter absolutely adored the special feasts that the school had on every major holiday. After Quidditch matches, they were her favorite days to be in the castle. Halloween was no exception. She walked in to the great hall with her dress flouncing around her, admiring the decorations. The hall was already crowded. The brunette girl could feel the energy and excitement in the hall. Lyra had been working on her outfit for two weeks. She was wearing a gorgeous cream-colored flapper dress with black lacy gloves and jewelry. The tassels on her dress bounced as she walked in her heels, and Lyra loved the way it looked. She loved the dress, and it looked pretty damn good on her as she very well knew.

The Gryffindor girl walked into the room, looking around for the familiar faces of her friends. Maybe this year she would actually stay out of trouble. She should avoid annoying first years. It wouldn't do well to through a drink on a firstie two years in a row.

Dressed simple but painting weird signs all over himself, Lanithro had something to do tonight. He wanted Lyra to be his, even if it was temporary. He liked her. And he wanted to be with her. A part of him thought that it might have been wrong. But it would be fun regardless. Plus she was pretty hot. That was always a plus for him. He finally made his way to find the Gryffindor that he was looking for. And wow, did she look nice in that dress. Lanithro walked up to her, boldly. He rested a hand upon her shoulder and he smiled, "You look better than any other chick here, Lyra. A lot better." Once more, he was being honest. Lanithro looked around real quick, and he was right. There was no one that could compare with her right now.

Lyra felt a hand on her shoulder, and she turned to find Lanithro. "Of course I do." the gryffindor girl answered confidently with a grin at him. "You don't look too bad yourself. Very attractive." Lyra said. She found the tattoo like marks very appealing. She had been spending a lot of time with him lately. She liked him despite the fact he had hit her with a book in their first meeting. He was never dull and that was a must for anyone that Lyra would hang out with. "Did you come here alone?" She asked. <br />
<i></i>

Lanithro gave a slight shrug when asked if he came here alone, while taking in that he was attractive. He would say he tried, but alas, he did not. He was just naturally handsome. "Not really. I wanted to come with my girlfriend, but never got around to asking her to come with me." He paused for a moment, "Or asked her to be my girlfriend." Lanithro have Lyra a smirk before he held out his hand. "I hope she doesn't mind that I am actually talking to her." He was talking about Lyra the whole time, and hoped that she would get it. He was being vague, but also blunt at the same time. Hopefully, she would take the hint.

Lyra felt unexpectedly disappointed when Lanithro mentioned that he had a girlfriend. Lyra had been hanging out with her fellow Gryffindor a good bit recently, and she had never heard him mention a girlfriend. But as he kept talking, Lanithro made less sense. Luckily, Lyra was quick and understood what he meant after only a moment's pause as he held his hand out to her. The Gryffindor girl smiled slyly as she put her hand in his outstretched one. "Is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?" She said coyly. Lyra enjoyed his company and found him worthy enough to be her boyfriend.
<i></i>

Lanithro noticed that she seemed a little off, but then it made sense to her. Just as he knew that it would. This was perfect for him. Lanithro smirked as she asked him if that was his way. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Using the hand that was in his, he pulled her closer to him, and planted a kiss upon those lovely lips of hers. That would be a definite yes. A part of him felt guilty that he did this without really telling his best friend, but this was just kind of sudden. Lanithro acted on impulse a lot after all.

Lyra wrapped her free arm around Lanithro as he pulled her in close and leaned down to kiss her. She kissed him back, taking the kiss as a yes to her question. She hadn't kissed anyone since Silus last year, and she hadn't seen him since. He had pulled another disappearing act on her, and she had moved on. He was still her friend, but Lyra was not the type of girl to sit around and wait. The Gyffindor girl knew it probably wouldn't last with Lanithro. They were only fourth years after all, but she knew they would have fun while it lasted and he was awfully nice to look at. He was as impulsive as she was, maybe even more so, which was both dangerous and exciting. "Okay." Lyra responded with a smirk after the kiss ended. "That was fun. Let's do it again." she said, pulling him back in to a kiss.
<i></i>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back