Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Archie knew Lucien Snow from Slytherin's quidditch team and also from the title of 'best quidditch player' which he held in the yearbook. He hoped he could find the Slytherin easily within the school so he could deliver him his rose. Archie began searching in the great hall and had no qualms jumping on top of one of the benches at the Slytherin house table and shouting the boy's name. "I'm looking for Lucien Snow!" He shouted, hoping someone would point him in the guy's direction sooner or later.

Days passed and it seemed as though Lucien had locked up. He withdrew into himself. He poked at the food on his plate with his appetite gone. He barely ate anything since Avie died. His attention was diverted when someone is was shouting his name. He recognized the voice. It was that fruity kid. Lucien ignored him but the slytherin in front of him waved the Gryffindor down and pointed Lucien out.

Archie was thankful for the Slytherin that pointed Lucien out within the crowd. He quickly moved from the bench to the floor and sped his walking to a jog to approach the guy. With a wide smile on his face he said "Lucien! I have a rose here that needs to be delivered to you!" as he held the rose towards the Slytherin. The note was in his other hand, on a larger piece of parchment as it was longer than many of the other notes he delivered. Most other notes were only a sentence or two long but of course that one was different. Archie hoped Lucien would appreciate it all the same.

Lucien didn't even know what day it was, but the thought of someone, especially someone like Archie's kind, giving him a rose was a wrong move. He pulled his wand out but noticed that there was a note in the other hand. Lucien did not put his wand away, instead setting it in front of him. Lucien said in the coldest voice he could muster, "Just leave it here. I'm trying to eat." It was a blunt lie as he was just pushing the food around on his plate with a fork, making no moves to eat whatsoever. Sure, he was being rude. It was the way he always was, just doubled.

Archie didn't expect a warm welcome from the Slytherin as he knew more than anyone that Jean was the nicest and most affectionate of the Snow quads. He simply continued to smile at Lucien and placed the yellow rose and the parchment long note on the table as per his instructions. "Here you go!" He exclaimed. Before he turned to walk away he said "Sorry about Avie, I don't know what the note says but I hope it cheers you up." with intention to brighten the other boy's day. Archie had not peeked at this note but so far the ones he had delivered were full of kind words and he was ready to assume the same thing for Lucien's note.
Dear Lucien,

You don't know me, I doubt if you would even know my name, but Avie used to talk about you a lot and I know he adored you. When I came back to school, I never expected to hear about this. I heard about what happened and that you'd been there. I can't imagine how youo'd be feeling and I'm sorry if I'm just upsetting you further with this rose, but I wanted to say Thank you. I don't think anyone has told you that yet. If not I will be the first. Thanks for being there for him Lucien, I know he appreciated it. It wasn't your fault.

Emily.

Lucien heard what Archie said, and ignored him. He was about to say not to ever say that idiot's name to him, but he held his tongue. Avie was everyone's friend, not just his. He allowed the other boy to go, before opening the letter and reading it. Of course. It was about losing his best friend. He shoved it to the side, and waved his wand. He set the letter on fire before uttering in a rude tone, "People only care when someone has died." Lucien shoved the ashes off the table, took the rose and planned to toss it to the lake. After all, it was Avie's technically. Lucien deserved no kindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back