Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hey guys, I've been pretty slow to respond as of late and I just wanted to let y'all know why!

I was supposed to start school on August 31 but it was just too much of a financial strain on my family because of my lack of on-campus housing, so I decided not to go for a semester. Yeah I was really disappointed cuz I don't wanna miss anymore school uuuuughh, but I knew it really was the best option for me right now.

But then my school called me saying they really want me (lol I'm not even kidding) and they're willing to do whatever it takes to get me there like next week or something :o So I've been busy trying to make it all happen :frantics: I think by Tuesday I'll know for sure whether or not I'm going to NY and then it might take me a few days to re-adjust and get my schoolwork/work situated but after that I'll be fine.

So this is NOT an absence post, just a post to let you know I'm gonna be kinda slow to respond for a while! :)

OMG YAAAAAY! :frantics: Literally I'm like :o and :woot: right now!!! I seriously love your Uni, after the last time with your housing they really do want you...smart people xD

But yay, so happy for you Abby! I have everything crossed that you get this sorted :D Good luck!

If you need to vent or anything you know how to get me ;)
- Pattycakes :hug:

Oh good I'm so happy for you, Abby! :hug: Your uni sounds wonderful, I hope that you can start up soon because I know how much you love NY. <3

PS. When I saw you starting a topic in the absence forum on the online list I nearly freaked out. I thought you were leaving for good... again. So this is quite the relief.

Wow. It's so awesome that your uni wants to help you out. It sounds like you're going to be busy for the next couple of days, so I wish you good luck :) I hope you get settled quickly and easily. :hug:

Awh yay, thats fantastic! Have a ton of fun ^_^

Okay this semi-haitus thing is over now!!!

It turns out I won't be able to go to school until January but it's all good. It just gives me more time to save up and stuff.

But yeah, I'm back full time again! :)

GURL YAY. :hug: We will have to plot sometime.
Good luck with school once January rolls around!

Hay gurl hay! :hug: Omg yes we do.
I just can't wait to RP again. Is it sad that I've been thinking of RP stuff this whole time while I was away? Idk whatevs I regret nothing!
Also! There was something I wanted to ask you!!! :o

And thanks! ^_^

My Glinda!!! :hug: I like school but not that much. :p

Unfortunately just as I have returned full time my bad luck decided to kick in and now I don't have Internet! :( :( :( Ughhhhh! Idk how long it'll be before it's fixed but I'm thinking by Friday at the latest omggg that's forever away!!!

Mkay my internet has been fixed & is fully functional again!!! :D :D :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back