OOC First Name
Steph
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Marlowe really had no idea who this next girl was. She had delievered a candy cane to a boy in her year but this was an older girl from a different house. She had spent time looking and finally ended up waiting outside one of the numerous classrooms on the first floor waiting for a class to get out that was meant to have Hayley inside. Once the students inside were let go and began to stream outside she looked around and tried calling out to the older girl. "Hayley? HayleyElridge? You here?"

Hayley came out of class with her backpack slung lazily over one shoulder, bored and sleepy. Exam time, everyone could agree, was the worst time of the year. Classes were even more dull than usual, and stressful even for those like her that didn't really care about their marks. She was startled and confused to find a younger girl in the hallway calling her name. What was this about? The revolution? She had promised to arrange a meeting about that, although she hadn't worked up the nerve to do it quite yet. Hayley wasn't accustomed to strangers accosting her in the corridors, even with her newfound notoriety, but she couldn't think what else it might be. She approached the girl warily. "Yeah, I'm Hayley. Hi."

Marlowe grinned and finally felt a little more relaxed having found her next candy cane victim. It had taken awhile to find this older girl, a Slytherin, and she was glad when she finally did.
"I have this Candy Cane for you!" She said pulling out the candy cane with a note that seemed to be from a friend. It was less embarrassing than the note she delivered to Jacob from his mom, although for her it had been a funny note. Plus the boy's face had turned very red from it. Which of course had made her laugh, even though she was sure he could get some secret auror's to come in and wipe her out for laughing at him.

To Hayley Elridge
If you didn't get me one too I will steal this from you, so you better enjoy it before I do. Merry Christmas!
- Rory

Hayley grinned in surprised relief when the stranger gave her a candy cane. How sweet! Hayley giggled as she read the note. That was a typical Rory sort of thing to say. Unfortunately, she hadn't sent a candy cane to any of her friends. Just like in first year with the roses, she'd been too preoccupied with her own troubles to pay any attention. Well, she'd just have to eat this before Rory got the chance. She smirked at the thought. "Oh, lovely! Thank you!" she said, smiling at the girl who had delivered it.

Marlowe watched the older girl reading the note, finding it funny how the girl giggled over the note. Of course she knew what it said, and thought it was kind of funny.
She was glad this girl was happy with the candy cane and nodded to her as she thanked her. "No problem at all! It was fun trying to find you," Marlowe admitted to the older student. This girl was really a lot older than she was but she thought it was cool being able to talk to such an older students who seemed just so much bigger than she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back