Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Spruce wood with a dragon heartstring core, 11 3/4"
The Abandoned Classroom was empty by the time Hilda had come inside, she had come here to had a little time to herself. Of course she was thrilled to come back here, to see her friends again but the girl was also so stressed about her lessons. She felt like she could never catch up everything she had "forgotten" to learn. Hilda had felt so much pressure that the night before she only slept three hours due to trying to find her old notes back and rereading them.

She collapsed on one of the sofas that some students had brought back to make the place warmer. Even though she was trying to fight against sleep , Hilda's eyelids began to lower, plunging the girl into peaceful darkness. Everything was so quiet, so simple, no more stress, no more problems...just quiet .
Until....
@Niklaus Eliot Easterling

Last edited:
Nick was honestly bored, he already wanted to go home. It was too many people and he already had enough communication for at least a year now. Communicated a bit and he didn't need it anymore. So he decided to just spend time in the abandoned room, tho, when he entered the room, he saw Hilda already falling asleep. He wanted to sneak out without her waking up, however, right as he was about to turn around and leave, some wind came up and the door loudly closed, and Nick didn't manage to get out. He quietly swore and awkwardly smiled at Hilda, perfectly aware that now he won't get to leave without getting attention.

Hilda woke up startled "By Merlin's beard! Easterling you scare the hell out of me ! " she said as she saw the ravenclaw boy. She rubbed her eyes before sitting properly on the sofa turning to the newcomer.
Hilda saw that Nick seemed to want to leave the room but she was not going to let him out of the room so easily, he had disturbed her precious sleep so she was gonna "torture" him with one of her great conversation only her knew the recipe " Come here i made you some place ! " she patted the fabric of the sofa .She had never really had the opportunity to talk to the boy longer than 5-10 min and she thought it had been a pity.

Nick just nodded and hoped that she will just get to sleep again. Hilda was friends with Anna, no way that it could go actually normal, she was going to be too cheerful... And of course, it was Nick's luck that she was already perfectly awake and told him to sit down. "I think I'm gonna pass on that," he said and just came forward to her to shake her hand and leave. He honestly had no idea how to communicate with his cousin's friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back