SLEEPOVER!!

Vivienne Esquire

OOC First Name
Helena
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Vivienne had been thinking of fun things to do for a while now, she'd been running out of ideas. Kida, Arisa, and herself, had brainstormed, and decided to throw a big sleepover in the Great Hall. The next night, Arisa and Kida had put up posters, and Vivienne had snuck down to the Great Hall to set things up. She pushed the long heavy tables to the walls, and layed out as many matresses and bedrolls as she could find. Hopefully everyone would bring their own blankets and sleeping bags.
Vivienne grabbed the snacks she'd taken from the kitchens (with the permission of the elves), and ripped them open, pouring them into bowls lined up all down the tables. She picked up her magical music player, and turned it on, setting a playlist of the best songs for a party. Lying back against her pillow, she hoped her friends would arrive soon, as sitting alone in the Great Hall alone was rather sad.

Arianna had read the posters about a party in the great hall, and had her blanket and pillow. She opened the doors, and skipped inside the great hall. "Hey" she squeaked, running over to Vivienne, and dumping her stuff beside her.

Arisa was up in her dorm room getting things ready for the giant sleep over that would be held tonight. In one bag she had all her hair and make-up items, in another she had her clothes and then she had her sleeping bag and pillow. She picked up all her things and headed for the great hall.

Once she was in the great hall she saw Viv already had the food and sleeping mats set up "hey Viv! Hey Ari!" Arisa called out waving. She had on her pajamas that she saved for sleep overs and went to go put her hair and make-up bag on the table. "everything looks great!" she exclaimed.

Kida ran down to the steps. she had her bag flung over her shoulder. She was wearing a Yellow Dress Kida jumped down the last three steps and ran into the great hall. she looked around. "Cool AS" she said as she ran into the great hall

Vivienne jumped up when her friends Ari, Arisa, and Kida all arrived one after the other. She ran over and hugged each of them quickly. "Yay! You guys are here!! Ahh, I love sleepovers it's going to be so much fun! Omg yaaay!" she said loudly, in one breath. Pulling her dressing gown around herself, she went over to the table that Arisa had filled with makeup, and looked at everything she had. "Woah, you have a lot of makeup!" she laughed, picking up an eyelash curler, wondering what it was for. Sitting back down on her bed, Vivienne smiled. "So.. what first? Movies.. makeovers.. truth or dare.. Um, I don't know what you're supposed to do on a sleepover! I haven't had many.." she said, looking up at her friends, wondering what they'd suggest.

Arisa smiled at Viv. "well, i think we should wait for more people to show up first, but I'm totally up for truth or dare!" Arisa said excited, that was her most favorite game in the world. "what do you guys think?" she asked Kida and Ari.

Kida walked around the room "Fantastic" she said happily

"Yeah, truth or dare! But there's no guys!" she said, her eyes twinkling.
"This is amazing!" she exclaimed, looking around. "After truth or dare, I brought some stuff to make us rock star!After that, I brought stuff to make us pretty" she said indicating a bag that she had brought.She rolled onto her stomach, snuggling deeper into her AC/DC pyjamas, and blankets.

Patricia had been wondering the class for part of the day. She had been bored and couldn't think of anything exciting to do. Sure there was plenty to do in castle, but nothing that sparked her interest. Making her way back up to the common room she saw a new poster. Patricia went over and read it. A wide smile came across her face, a sleepover in the Great Hall it sounded like a great idea. She read the names at the bottom of the posted, sherecognised two of them as first year Hufflepuffs, who seemed pleasant enough.

Patricia continued on her way up to the common room, with an extra skip to her walk. She made her way up to her dorm room and changed into a pair of pink cotten PJs, she put her robe on over it, so she didn't get any strange looks on her way down to the Great Hall. She started to look through her bed side cupboard, and put handful of sweets into her bag. She grabbed her pillow and blanket and made her way down to the Hall.

When she arrived she heard some music and voices coming from inside the Hall. She entered and saw a few girls sitting at one of the tables. She took a deep breath and made her way over to them. "Hi girls. This the sleepover?" She asked. It was a silly question to ask seeing as they were all in their PJs.

Arisa turned around when she heard a voice and saw that it was Patricia, a second year Hufflepuff. "yep this is the place" Arisa said with a smile "were just waiting for everyone to show up" She added. "and talking about what we should do first"

Artemis dragged herself into the girls dormitories wearily. She'd had a long, tiring day, and the last thing she needed was the babbling second years gossiping in the common room. Scratching her nose, she walked past the notice board with shimmering posts that fluttered and played music at her. Most of the time she ignored the spam, but a particularly bright one caught her eye as she passed.

"Hey, a sleepover..." said Artemis.

With renewed energy, she practically leapt up the stairs and started to grab her things as fast as possible. This was going to be a great night...

Ten minutes later, Artemis reached the top of the stairs entering the Great Hall. Spotting everyone below, she gave a great cheer.

"Hi everyone! You wouldn't believe how this has made my day!"

She waved to the people she did know, and grinned good-naturedly at those she didn't. Hitching up her skirts, she proceeded to enter, but failed.
In a flurry of items, Artemis tripped over a trailing blanket and toppled down the stairs with many crashes and hoots of pain. Landing in a heap at the bottom, she poked her head out from under the pile of pillows and waved groggily at everyone.

Vivienne smiled as Patricia joined them, making herself at home. "Hey, Patricia!" she said with an enthusiastic wave. As she was about to throw some popcorn in her mouth, Vivienne heard a cheery voice call out to them. Jumping, surprised by the sudden noise, the popcorn hit her in the face, before dropping to the floor. Turning around, she saw a small figure in a heap by the stairs. Vivienne rushed over to see if she was okay. "Woah, are you alright?" she asked gently, helping the girl to her feet. When she was sure the girl was fine, Vivienne introduced herself. "Welcome, stranger! Make yourself at home!" she laughed, indicating to the massive Great Hall. "I'm Viv, and you are?" she said with a polite smile.

Arisa looked at the new girl for a minute before realizing who it was. It was that girl Arty who had come to visit Kida in the hospital wing "Hey Arty" Arisa said waving hoping she would remember her.

Kida spotted two people come into the Hall. she spotted one of them "ARTY" she squeeled as she watched her stack it, she fell over laughing, before she looked at another girl. "Oh Hey" Kida stood up smoothly and looked at her walking over to the food table. "I'm Kida by the way, Kida Frost" she said eating some lollies

Artemis looked slightly shell-shocked as she was helped up.
"Ah, thank you!" she grinned at her helper with slightly unfocused eyes. She blinked and cleared her head.
"I'm Arty!"
Hearing Kida's gales of laughter, she gave Vivienne a sheepish grin.
"Where do I park?"
Hearing her name again, she turned and spotted Arisa.
"Well, hey! This is great!"

Vivienne laughed at the exchange between Arty and Kida, before leading Arty over to the table. "You can put your stuff anywhere, just choose any bed," she smiled, indicating to the matresses beside them. Vivienne then turned towards the food and drink table, pouring herself a cup of hot chocolate from a large thermus, before sipping it delicately. "Omg this is so good!" she said, almost shrieking. It always surprised her how nice the food at Hogwarts was.

Arisa looked around at the almost empty room, what were we thinking? who would want to come to a slumber party help by first years? she thought to her self. She decided she would make this fun no matter how many people showed up. She put on a bright face "so, what does everyone want to do first? i vote for truth or dare" she said smiling.

Patricia smiled at the younger girl, Arisa, when she confirmed this was the place. She made her way over to one of the mattresses and set out her blanket and pillow. "Hi Viv." She turned round quickly to see the girl say hello.

As Patricia got set up she heard a thud and turned round to see a girl in a heap. She was about to go help but some of the other girls had assissted her. Patricia grabbed her bag of sweets and made her way back over to the table/ "Hi Kida. My name is Patricia, Patricia Rogers." She said to the girl who had introduced herself. She left the bag of sweets on the table, "Oh help yourselves." She said with a smile.

She listened to Arisa say they should get started, "Sounds good to me. But before we start I want to make sure I know your names, there are way too many first years to remember. So there is Arisa, Arianna, Viv, Kida and Arty?" She said looking at all the girls.

"Hi Arianna said to a girl who she vaguely reognised, named Patricia. There was a crash, and she quickly looked around, spotting the source of the noise. A girlwholooked aroung her age was lying on the floor, with a heap of bags. "Oh!" Arianna said, about to climb out of her sleeping bag to help the girl, but Vivienne got there first. The other girls were calling her Arty. She wondered if she was a good painter.
"Hey" she said with a smile, as the girl came over.
"I'm Arianna, or Ari" she said, introduing herself.
"Yup, truth or dare!"she agred, when Arisa suggested they do it first.

"Okay I'll go first!" Arisa said excitedly. "Ari, truth or dare?" Arisa asked with an evil grin.

"well if its for valentines day, i dare you to ask Ceratus the house elf to be your valentine" Arisa said with a smile. "you'll love him he so sweet" she giggled to her self. This would be interesting.

"Ok!" Arianna said "Where can I find him?" she asked, climbing awkwardly out of her sleeping bag and straightening. "Do I look Valentine's day worthy?" she asked twirling around, showing off her AC/DC shirt, and blue boxer short pyjamas.

Arisa laughed, "I think if we called him he would come, but i think we should go find him" Arisa said with a laugh "in the kitchens" she added. "you look very valentines worthy"

(wanna make a topic in the kitchens?)

"Ok!" she said, grabbng a handful of lollies"Let's go!" she said, and ran towards the door of the great hall. Instead of opening it, she accidentally ran right into it. "Damn" she muttered, and opened the door properly, tearing across the entrance hall, in the direction of the kitchens.

((Sure!))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back