Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Curved 13 Inch Swishy Vine Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Although this costume was extremely comfortable, wearing simply pajamas, a stuffed animal, and a tiara, Bee had to admit she was phoning it in for Halloween this year. She usually went all out for her costumes and had even gone as far as to win Best Overall costume last year. But for some reason she wasn't feeling it this year. Something told her perhaps it was because she wouldn't get to hang out with Desi at the feast this year, which had become something of a tradition for the pair and the reason why he forever called her Storm instead of her actual name. She felt she should be trying harder this year since she was now supposed to be some sort of role model with her prefect title, so Bee made the effort to go to the event. With pajamas and a tiara she knew she'd just be able to explain her costume as Sleeping Beauty since that was a princess, it was pretty clever in her opinion. As she walked in to the great hall she was happy to see it was a carnival again and walked right over to the snacks table to pick up a cauldron cake.

Ari thought over the costume he would wear for the Halloween fest. He rummage through old items of clothing he own. Nothing really stood out except a costume he wore last year at Ilvermorny's own Halloween fest. It was a bit out there, but at the end he still fit it. And he figured why not? No one here except a few transferred haven't seen him clad as king. Ari put it on, did some small changes with the help of his wand and he was ready to go. What a waste if he hadn't made the decision to wear it. As he made his way towards the Great Hall, he felt many were starring at him. He thought great, then it's done it's purpose. While he had the attention of many, Ari's eyes scan the great halls searching for someone. Relieved, he found who he was looking for by the snack table. "Hey, Happy Halloween."

Bee took a bite of the pastry and turned around just as she heard someone speak to her. She quickly swallowed her food and grinned from ear to ear when she saw who it was. "Hey!" she said quickly and then looked him up and down to examine his costume. "Whoa, you look awesome," she exclaimed with awe, suddenly regretting her choice not to come as something super cool like she usually did. Of all the years for her to slack off on her costume why did it have to be this year when she finally met a cute boy! "Happy Halloween," she added belatedly, smiling at him. She had been hoping to run into him some time again. She had hoped she'd see him in her classes but after the first few weeks she'd made the conclusion that he must not be in her year. "How are you liking Hogwarts so far?" she asked, taking another bite of her cauldron cake in the meantime.

"Thanks. Did I over do it?" He took a moment to examine her costume compares to his. He thought he did, maybe. But it's not like he had another costume lying around. He went with this gutsy move because he still had it from last year. "You don't look so bad yourself, though I was expecting you to dress up as some sweet fairy for some reason." he teased her. Besides the fair, he hasn't seen enough of her as much as he wanted. Most days, he was either in a classroom or writing to his parents. He was down right lucky to catch a glimpse of her during meals times. Even then, tables separated them along with masses of students. Tis a shame, really unable to get a word to her. "It's okay. My parents aren't dragging me off to another country any time soon. I say that's a good sign everything good here." he smiles over at the very pretty, Bethany.

Bee shook her head and smiled as she said, "Not at all, your costume is great!" She laughed when he told her he expected her to dress up as a fairy and shook her head again. "Me? Sweet? Nah," she joked. "I don't normally do cutesy costumes, I prefer scary, cool ones!" she said with a grin. "Except for this year I guess," she added belatedly, gesturing to her tiara and laughing. The more she looked at him the more impressed she was by his costume. "You could definitely win Best Costume for sure!" she assured him. "I actually won that last year when I was dressed as Medusa," she said proudly, the competitive side of her coming out. Any win was worth bragging about but seeing him win this year wouldn't be so bad either.

Bee listened as he talked about his time at Hogwarts New Zealand so far and smiled. "Well I'm glad you're not being dragged off just yet," she said with a concealed smile, trying to play it cool. "What year are you?" she asked curiously, wondering if he still had a few years left here or if he'd be graduating this year. "I'm a fifth year," she said, in case he was wondering about her, which she hoped he was. "I remember you weren't allowed to have sweets and now you are surrounded by them here!" she said suddenly, gesturing to all the snacks and bowls of candy beside them. "I'm surprised you're not digging in," she said in jest.

"Eh it's okay." He tried his best to deflect the attention away from him, now that he felt a little overdressed. He liked her simpleness. "Really scary? Like what? I think what you're wearing is ah cute." She made it work, somehow. He had no regrets coming out like this, for he was a big fan of history behind it. But he didn't learn about Tut in school, he came across the history on his own one time back in Mumbai. Yet, coming out in only the head piece would be sufficient enough. He shrug his shoulders, smiling down at her. "Probably, if I win anything I'll probably just give my winnings to you." He nudge her playfully. "As a token of our friendship, whatever we kids call it these days." he grins and winks. He dropped a wow, and picturing her as Medusa had his imagination running wild. Again, he's not aware he flirting, it's really coming natural to him. Like speaking another language in perfect pronunciation and everything.

He just really, really likes her. He's attracted to her of course, but like he wish he could decipher what appeals to him about her besides looks. "Me too. I don't think I could leave anyways." he coolly smiles, looking away. He says he in his sixth year, and he noticed when they weren't in the same class together. "But you're a Perfect, right? Must be a lot of responsibility." And she works and she runs SDA club. Damn, he wonder what other amazing thing she could do. "Oh! Don't mind if I do. Candy apple." he picked one up and took a great big bite out of it. Caramel goodness attacking his taste bud. "Man, this is sooooo good!" He manage to say in between bites.

Bee shrugged when he said her costume was cute and said, "Cute is fine I guess. But scary is funner. Last year this boy was scared of snakes so it was fun spooking him," she laughed a little at the memory. The boy had even gone as far as to send her a rose on Valentine's day to tell her to stay away from him because she was a 'Snake girl.' She shook her head when he said he'd give her winnings to her and said, "No way! I already had my chance to win, it's your turn now. Besides, how great would it be to win an award in your first year here and get noticed?" Though as soon as she said it, Bee sort of regretted it. If he won the costume contest he was sure to get a lot more attention and she was enjoying being the one to have all his attention so far. But she knew that was stingy so she didn't say anything otherwise, noting that he only referred to them as friends.

A sixth year, so that wasn't too bad, he could still be around for another year. She grinned and nodded when he noticed she was a prefect and said, "Yup! Honestly I'm still a little surprised I got chosen, but I'm a natural born leader," she puffed up her chest before laughing a little. She was pretty ambitious and wanted to be the future Minister of Magic so being made Prefect had been a good ego boost for her to know that someone saw her as good enough to be a leader of sorts. "But don't worry, I still like to sneak out every once in a while," she fake whispered, winking at him playfully, and then looking around to make sure no one heard her, especially not her Head of House since she had seen her around tonight. Bee laughed when he took a large bite of a caramel apple and said, "There's the Ari I remember!" jokingly. Watching him eat the apple reminded her of the apple bobbing station and she said, "What do you say to a challenge - see who can win at the apple bobbing contest?" smirking competitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back