Donna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
*Set day after Valentines Dance

Ruby had struggled to fall asleep the night of the Valentines Dance. The anger that she felt was lingering in her stomach, and she felt like she had to do something to make it right. It didn't feel right leaving Rion, and she once again wished that they had been sorted into the same House. Ruby spent most of the morning storming around the castle, trying to find something that would help her feel less angry, when she finally walked into the Library - a place that she hadn't quite explored before. It must have been a coincidence then - though seeing they were at the same school she wasn't sure - that she saw the exact person that had caused the anger. Unable to control herself, Ruby stormed over to the boy, giving his shoulder a shove. "Who the hell do you think you are!?"

Horror Zhefarovich was spending his time trying to figure out a mystery that was bothering him. He had several notebooks around with drawings and such in Bulgarian to attempt to figure it out. But it was not working. He closed his notebooks, and left his bag on the table to find another book to try to figure it out. He was standing next to his table, ready to sit down when he felt a shove on his shoulder. His red eyes blinked several times, wondering what the hell this girl was on. He set the book down, otherwise he would have ruined the book by using it as a weapon against her. Such a waste of paper. He folded his arms across his chest, and spoke coolly, "Do Gryffindors always spark fights that they know they'd lose by physical contact?" Horror looked her over and added, "Do I know you?"

"I wouldn't lose to you." Ruby snapped back confidently. She had no doubt in her mind that she could take this kid on. "And no, you don't, but you're about to, because you were horrible to my best friend, and so have made yourself an awful enemy." Ruby spat, folding her arms across her chest as well. From this day forth, she swore that she would make this boy's life hell any time she could. She didn't know exactly what she was going to do every time she saw him, but she was sure it was going to be annoying.

Horror really wondered if this was bravery or sheer stupidity. If he were Terror, he would have laughed by now, but Horror just looked like he was bored. As she rambled on, the more he wondered what in the world was going through her head. Was she best friends with Gregory Friend? No, cause Terror was in that year with the Gryffindor that was best friends with him. This one was in his year. "First of all, no idea what you are talking about. Second, I would never consider you an 'awful enemy' because you don't deserve such an honor." Horror unfolded his arms from his chest, and started to tap the table next to him. "Just to humor you, who is your best friend and what did 'I' do?" He made sure to make quotation marks around the I in his statement.

Ruby scoffed at the boy's reply, acting as if he didn't know what she was talking about. He was probably the type of person that was rude to so many people, he couldn't remember them all. Ruby's jaw dropped at the thought of her not being an awful enemy. "Are you kidding me? I am the worst enemy. You've just added more fuel to my fire, to prove you wrong." She said, looking down and pushing the book he had put on the table, off of the table. "It was Rion Pendleton, and if you don't remember treating her so horribly last night then you really are a piece of work." Ruby scowled.

Horror knew that if Terror were here, listening to this, he would be laughing at the girl's sheer audacity. Horror, on the other hand, remained poker-face. His eyes wondered down as she pushed the book he was planning on checking out to the floor. "Let's add childish to the wonderful first impression you have given me, in addition to egotistical and boring," Horror bent down to pick the book up as she rambled on. Then it hit him. Last night, he was nowhere near Rion Pendleton. He didn't even know who she was. He stood up straight and said plainly, "The only person I talked to last night was Astraea Vale. If you are referring to that awful Valentine's dance, then this Rion girl must have talked to my twin, Terror. Identical twin." Horror had no reason to lie. And his alibi was solid.

This boy was really getting under her skin. Childish and boring? Boy, did he pick the wrong girl. Ruby almost made to take a step towards him, wanting to appear threatening, but the boy spoke again, about not speaking to anyone else but another person. Her heart sunk a little bit when she realized she was yelling at the wrong boy. "And - and you're not...?" Ruby trailed off, before getting angry again. It didn't matter, she hated them both. "How do people even tell you apart, that's disgusting." Ruby added, angrily. "You can't play with people's hearts." Ruby said, taking a step forward and pointing a finger in his face. "Watch your back, mooncalf." And with that, Ruby turned on her heel and made to storm off.

Horror shook his head as she trailed off, realizing her utter mistake. And this Slytherin was having none of it, but then she got angry again, calling him disgusting. He raised an eyebrow as she stepped toward him, even pointing a finger in his face. He had the nerve to break it just to teach her a lesson, but ultimately decided it was not worth his time as she stormed off. He let out a sigh, "Girls are weird." Horror decided to surmise it in that manner since he was ultimately caught off guard with such an interaction. He had to take a moment to remember what he was doing before he was rudely interrupted.
Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back