Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Whippy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Brevity was not interested in going to class, she wasn't bothered about doing well, she knew she was smart. But she at least in this occasion was almost there. She had followed one of the other slytherins to the DADA class and was a little outside it looking in, at the professor and the kids in her year going in. She knew she might some spells, and though she was sure she didn't need much guidance to be able to do it, Brevity thought maybe it could be interesting – it wasn't like she had anything else to do. But still, stood outside the room, her resolved hardened, and she scoffed before walking away from the class, heading back to the steps and to any other floor that she could go to. She didn't have anything else to do, but there was nothing that would interest her in that stupid class. Brevity pushed past a girl clearly heading to the class as she was leaving.

OOCOut of Character:
Happy for a professor to bust this thread eventually - but wait until a few replies.

Molly was unsure of how this year was going to turn out. She was still disappointed that she hadn't received the prefect badge. But Molly knew that she was gonna get over it super fast. It was only a role and a badge anyway. She knew her mother wasn't all impressed with her when she found out that she didn't get the badge.

The Hufflepuff girl had quickly been making her way to her defence against the dark arts class, a little frantically as she was late for class. She was frantically making her way inside, lost in thought and bumped into someone. "Oh- I'm so sorry- I wasn't looking where I was going- I didn't mean to do that-" Molly said panicky. She didn't wanna cause any sort of commotion. Molly looked up at the person she had bumped into, and she didn't recognise the girl at all. She looked like she was a new student, which made Molly's first impression a whole lot more embarrassing.

Brevity hadn't expected to bump into someone but, much less, expected the girl to actually apologize for it and apologize first for it. ”It's fine,” she said a little shortly, but that wasn't really because of the incident and just Brevity's default. ”I wasn't looking either, was just getting away from class before someone could pull me in,” Brevity told her, she didn't prefect's badge on and Brevity also didn't care about getting into trouble. This girl seemed about her age and probably heading to the class. ”Are you heading to class?” Brevity asked, ”You know, I've heard rumours of something fascinating on the second floor, something more interesting than just a defence against the dark arts lesson where we'll learn nothing of importance.” Brevity just wanted to see could she entice someone to join her.

Molly still felt embarrassed when she bumped into the girl. She honestly didn't mean to bump into her at all, even though she said it was fine. She tilted her head in confusion at the mention of wanting to leave the class. Were they allowed to do that? Molly was unaware of that. "Oh yeah, I was just heading towards defence against the dark arts," Molly said with a small smile as roughly pointed to the direction of where she was going. Molly perked up a little at the mention of some sort of rumours going around. "What sort of rumours are you talking about?" Molly asked curiously, as she looked between the girl and looked down the hallway. While she was curious about what these rumours were, she also didn't wanna be late for class.

Brevity glanced towards the classroom again as the girl said that was where she was going. "Well, I heard that one of the prefect's cats had kittens, and they're in the abandoned classroom or something," Brevity said. She was lying through her teeth, she didn't really know what her plan once they got to the classroom, but it would get her further away from the classroom. That was all she wanted. To not be in the class, to not bothered with stupid lessons, homework, and a professor who thought they were the smartest in the room. "I mean, go to class if that doesn't interest you, but I bet that Defence Against the dark arts is gonna be lame,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back