Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Kingwood Wand 15 1/2" with Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Mihail Styx had an uneventful break, and recently came to terms that his mother was never coming back. She was dead, after all. Mihail wished that he had not been so naive about it. But what was done was done. He tossed another pebble into the lake, trying to get it to skip but failing miserably. Plus, he was starting to see one of his friends in a new light. It might just be because they were aging and puberty was hitting. Mihail had to start shaving his face. Spotty but at least it was slow. Mihail tried skipping another pebble, but it sank to the bottom. He shook his head, his hair blowing slightly in the wind. It was no doubt becoming tangled. He still kept it longer than others.

Lily had been out for a walk, enjoying the quiet away from everything for a while. She was on her way back, but as she stepped through the trees near the lake, she heard some splashing. Curious, she made her way over. She nearly turned back around as she saw Mihail was standing there. No, she shouldn't. They hadn't properly spoken since he'd broken up with her. She couldn't be afraid of him forever. She took a breath and approached him. "Hi, Mihail," She greeted nervously, proud of herself for not stuttering. He was just as handsome as he had ever been, and just as intimidating.

Mihail broke out of his thoughts with his dad, future stepmom, and the new kid when someone greeted him. He paused mid-throw to see who it was. Lily. His ex-girlfriend. Mihail held no ill will against her, and just assumed that she was not ready for a real relationship (what he thought was real when he was just a teen anyway). “Hey Lily, have a nice break?” Mihail spoke casually as he tried to skip another rock, with no success.

Lily swallowed nervously, tucking her hair behind her ear. "It was nice, I went to Elliot's for his birthday." Even if that had turned out to be a bit of a disaster, she didn't regret going. "H-how was yours?" She stuttered a little, wincing as she did but still glad it wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be. She watched him try to skip a rock. "Oh, here," She examined the ground and found a few smooth stones. She offered one to him. "The smoother ones skip better," She gave him a shy smile before turning and flicking her wrist, watching as her stone skipped four times before sinking beneath the water.

Mihail gave a small nod as she mentioned that she went to Elliot's for his birthday. He tried to think of who that was, then it came to him. Mihail shrugged, "My dad had a kid with his new fiance. That's about it." Mihail was still processing the whole ordeal, which was taking longer than it needed to. He would still deal with it in due time. She offered some of the smooth stones, which made sense on why they weren't skipping. He felt like he knew that, but was too distracted to recognize it. "Right, I can't believe I forgot that." Mihail took a smooth one, and flicked his wrist, only to see it skip a couple of times before sinking into the waters below. "So, no hard feelings because of what happened before, right?" asked Mihail, since he didn't want them to be on sour terms. Lily was a nice girl after all.

Lily blinked at what he said. "It must be the season for that sort of thing, my cousin just found out her dad is having a baby with his new fiancee too." She skipped another rock. "Of course she already has two surprise siblings from him so she might be used to it."

Lily blushed as Mihail asked if they were okay. "What? O-of course," She gave him her best smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. "You're very sweet," she bit her lip and looked away. "But I was very intimidated. I think we both deserved more," she twirled a strand of hair around her finger. "B-besides, I... I kinda like someone now," she cleared her throat and skipped a rock. "I shouldn't say that though," she giggled shyly, "It never works well when I do."

Mihail chuckled after Lily said her event about her cousin, which was a little odd. Then surprise siblings too, which sounded weird. "Baby fever must be spreading," Mihail laughed. He wasn't the biggest fan of babies, but at least he did not have to deal with them for long. Mihail breathed a sigh of relief when Lily said that they were not on bad terms. No hard feelings. It made him feel better anyway. So, they were better off as friends. Then she said that she liked someone new. But, she said that it never works out. Mihail missed the flick and the rock sank down with a plop. "What do you mean that it never works? Have you told the guy, or girl, that you like them?" Mihail asked with a concerned look. Not concerned that she liked someone else over him, but more concerned with the negative feelings.

Lily giggled. "I'm just glad it isn't spreading at my house. The three of us are enough," She skipped another rock, watching as this one skipped six times before sinking. She knelt down to gather more stones. She paused at his question and just shook her head. "I... no, I haven't told him. I realized I liked one of my friends, but it went... very badly." She bit her lip as she remembered what happened with Jasper. "I'm not good with these things," She admitted softly. "I don't want to mess things up just because I'm being silly..." She shook her head and stood, offering Mihail the rocks in her hand.

Mihail cocked his head to the side, when she mentioned that she had not told him, but it went badly. The Hufflepuff was rather confused. She admitted that she did not want to mess things up, because of her being silly. The Hufflepuff chuckled. He denied the rocks because he was more interested in this conversation. "Okay, so let's bring it back to your crush. How does he react around you? I can likely tell you whether or not it is possible the feelings are mutual." Mihail had a crush on his friend, and well, he behaved differently around her now. So, if this friend was like him, he would know.

Lily hesitated, surprised as Mihail turned the subject back to her crush. "What? I- I dont know," she blushed, turning the stones in her hands and looking away. "He- hes always really sweet. I dont know- you would know him better than me-" she stopped, eyes widening a little as she giggled nervously. "Not that you know him, I mean," she giggled nervously, taking a step back, "Why would you know him? Heh, um, stone?" She offered again, trying to distract him.

Mihail noticed that she was starting to stammer again. Not that he minded it, but that would make her a little uncomfortable talking about it. Then, she said that he would know him better than her. Does that mean that he was in the same dorm as her crush? He shook his head when she offered the stone, declining it. "I can tell talking about him makes you a little flustered. Though the only way I would know him would be if he was in our year, and our house." Mihail shrugged his shoulders. "The reason why I brought up how I might be able to tell is that I have some feelings for one of my friends as well."

Lilys blush deepened and she looked away. "Well, I-I just-just like Hufflepuffs," she murmured defensively. She bit her lip, glancing at him. "I... I dont know. I dont know if he acts differently. He... he's really sweet," she bit her lip, fidgeting with the rocks in her hand. "He cant stand the sight of blood but he stayed with me when I fell down and had a bloody nose and He- he always apologizes but I'm not sure why, even though it's me being awkward, I- is... is he just like that? He... he called me 'my dear'," she admitted with a soft smile.

Mihail smirked a bit as she looked away from him. Right, she was still cute when she did that, but more of a platonic cute than anything else. "Hufflepuffs are the most loyal, and hardworking. Probably the best for a boyfriend, actually." Mihail was also boosting his own ego at the same time. Not that he cared either way, since he wasn't a boyfriend to anyone. "If he can't stand the sight of blood, but remained with you after that, he likes you. Especially if he calls you 'my dear'," Mihail informed casually. "Maybe come Yule Ball, you can ask him to go to the Yule Ball, but leave it vague. If he has a weird look, an actual negative one, then quickly cut in 'as friends'. Bet he won't react negatively though."

Lily blushed worse when he mentioned boyfriend. "What? B-boyfriend?" She stammered, fidgeting a little. She listened to what he was saying, her eyes going wide. "A-ask him to- I couldn't- Clifton wouldnt ever say yes- not that I was asking Clifton, heh, who?" She groaned, rubbing her hands over her face. She was such a mess. She wasnt sure Elliot had even figured out her crush and now she'd just gone and blabbed it on accident to Mihail.

Mihail chuckled as Lily blushed and then even said his name. Mihail brushed his hair behind his ears, as he recalled Clifton Ward. He was in Mihail's dorm, since he was a fourth year Hufflepuff. Mihail reached out and put his hand on Lily's shoulder. "I won't tell him at all. But if he doesn't like you, then he is missing out." Mihail smiled even more. "Don't worry too much, though. As long as you relax, have some confidence, I am sure that you could ask him."

Lily looked up as Mihail touched her shoulder. She swallowed nervously, looking away again. "I... alright, I'll... I'll try, we're going to the Halloween thing together, I'll see how it goes," She straightened, giving him a wobbly smile. She almost giggled. "It is a little ironic, isn't it? There must be something going on in your dorm. Elliot is my best friend and this is the second time I've liked one of the boys there," She giggled this time, brushing her hair behind her ears. "That- that's enough of that though, what about you? Anyone special in your life?"

Mihail nodded as she said that she was going to see how it goes. Then how ironic it is, to have liked two boys in the dorm, though Elliot was not one of those that she had a crush on. He did remember another one of his roommates that she was missing too. "Just don't go developing a crush on Aonghas. He seems to be rather close to a cousin of mine, and she is rather prejudice." Mihail shrugged his shoulders, since he didn't know much or anything about Aonghas, other than the fact he had some weird accent. Then, about him. Mihail sighed, "Maybe? I really care about her, but unsure if it is platonic or romantic. She is my best friend."

Lily giggled. "Well, if my previous crushes mean anything, I seem to have a pattern. I'll like a Slytherin much later on if Clifton doesn't like me," She joked lightly. She listened as Mihail spoke about his friend. "Well, I can understand that I suppose. If you know you like her, why don't you ask her out?" She asked him. "You're very charismatic, I'm sure if it's just platonic you can smooth it over," She encouraged him with a bright smile. He wasn't quite so intimidating anymore, and the longer the conversation went on the more she relaxed.

Mihail laughed as she mentioned that she might like a Slytherin much later on, if Clifton doesn't like her. "Nah, go for a Gryffindor. Might be brave wanna-be heroes, but at least they aren't boring," Mihail said between chuckles, though not believing that was what Gryffindors were really like. He did not believe in stereotypes. Should he ask Cyzarine out? "I'll just find her at the dance and go with the flow there." Mihail skipped another rock, and then turned to face Lily. "I'm getting hungry, so I'm going to head up to the Great Hall to get something to eat. Come with if you want to," Mihail offered.

Lily giggled and shook her head. "No thank you, my brother and sister are both in Gryffindor. Rose will have a hard time accepting anyone I date, much less one she has more access to," She teased, skipping the last pebble in her hand and watching it skip. "Really? Good luck!" She gave him a bright smile. "Tell me how it turns out," She bit her lip, "I'll let you know what happens with Clifton," She offered, tucking her hair behind her ear. She smiled as he offered they eat lunch together. "Sure, that would be nice," She stuck her hands in her pockets. "I feel like such a third wheel with Lars and Elliot sometimes. I know neither of them mean it to, but it still comes across that way sometimes." She admitted gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back