Skiping stones

Andy smiled when her best friend showed up. "Just when we where running out things to do." She said with a note of a joke in her voice.

"Sounds good to me" Michael said glad of the company as he had never worked up the nerve to walk around the lake on his own just incase something happened. He lead the way and started walking on the edge on the lake.

Zazuka shook her head fondly and started to follow him slowly, injoying the slight breeze that came from being so close to the water. She scaned to surface of the water slightly hoping to catch a glips of the giant squid.

Michael quickly got away from the side thinking that he saw a glimpse of the giant squid however it could just be the seaweed floating around aimlessly at the bottom.

"I nearly have all my stuff for school the trips to Hogsmeade have been great" He said enthusiatically

Zazuka was disapointed by the flowting seaweed. "I went shoping for my school things all though summer." She said airly.

"The owl sending me my letter either got lost or confused and it had to be re-sent, which gave me very little time to start shopping as i didn;t know what i needed" He said sadly as spending summer in Hogsmeade sounded like greeat fun.

"My mum offered to take a guess at what i will need but i thought better of it as it's been a little while she she was last here" He chuckled

Zazuka nodded. She was not going to mentioned that she lived at the harbor for the better part of four months just yet. She turned to him and smiled. She could see how alot of girls cpuld find Mark good looking but she still got the spills for Brian. "Well I guess not all owls are that smart though I wouldn't know. I have a cat myself." She said brightly.

Andromeda just walked along beside them listening.
She smiled as Z mentioned her adorable kitten Jinx.
"You could have popped into me at Honeydukes", she smiled, "I work there on and off! great sweets, magical and non magical!"

"I really want a cat not too sure which type i should get thought what type is yours?" He questioned curiously to know more about her cat incase he liked the sound of the same type.

"Who me Andy?" He said not sure whether she was directing it towards Z

Zazuka smiled wide. "I have a small tabby, it's still a kitten and I call him Jinx." She said brightly. She missed Jinx but he was safer in ravenclaw tower then in her book bag. "Oh I wanted to I so wanted to go to Honeydukes but I could never find the time." She said wistfuly. Candy was one of her weaknesses.

Andy felt like she was hovering on the outside of the conversation. She turned her head around and looked back at the school. Maybe she should just head back. She wasn't in a very talkative mood.

"I should think not if not I would have added Marvle to Jinx's name but it seemed a bit cheesy to me all the same." She said wistfuly. Zazuka turned back to Andy with a tilted head. "Are you alright Andy?" She asked randomly.

"Hmhm!" Andy said vaguely, "something on my mind that's all!"
She walked a little bit more but couldn't go any further, the conversation was too upbeat and she needed chill time right now.
"I'm going to head off. I'll catch up with you both later ok!"

"I'm thinking more of a human name or one of a title you think Prof Dumbledore would be to cliche?" He asked scared of what the answer will be.

"What do you think Andy what type of cat would have if you got one or do you have one?" He asked sensing a feeling of distance from her.

"Oh ok Andy well i'll be in the dorm later if you need a chat or anything Grande is asleep already i think" He said as Andy was just about leaving

Zazuka laughe in to her hand. "The little Professor I love it!" She said before watching Andy walk off. She wondered what was anything wronge with Andy so she thought it was time for another visit Tower of Conffesions as she had dubbed the North Tower now.

Andy looked at him incredulously, had he not heard she wanted to leave!
She looked at him and said, "Actually Michael back home, I have a dog, a cat, a pony and a goldfish!"

She THEN turned to walk off.

[[please don't godmod me guys]]

"Hey i'm guna get some beauty sleep now *cough*because i need it*cough* so you wanna walk up to the castle with me?" He asked knowing what the question was as it was getting late.

((Sorry))
Zazuka reached out and put her hand on Mike's shoulder. "Give it up." She whispered. She could tell that her friend wanted to be alone right now that's why she was planing the talk for later.

[[No i'm going to bed now so i was just going to mput my char to bed]]

"Suite yourself, don't say i didn't offered" Michael said earnestly and slowly walked up to the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back