Skiping stones

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka Bones was marvaling at the fact that she had made it here a total of two weeks when she was sure wouldn't last one. Unknown to herself she was picking up emotions that where not her's. She collected sevral flat rocks and started skip then one by one while singing softly to herself

"If only, if only
The woodpecker sighs
The bark on the trees
Was as soft as the skys
The wolf hungry and lonly
He crys for the moon
If only, if only."

This Zazuka had gotten from one of her favoret books but why it was coming to her now she had no idea but she injoyed the beat she had given it so she kept singing softly so no one could hear her and skiping stones on the water's surface.

Michael wasn't creeping up just walking carefully before the young girl with the soft voice he knew that song he thought he'd sing his favourite bit too.
"I'm a sun but I found myself a plant
there's no use when i'm fighten my history fightin my history i have no place i'm a light feather there's no use when i'm
fightin my history fightin my history I have no place i'm more like a feather but i can't fly away when i'm fighten myself"

"Thats a lovely song isn't it" He said treying to remember the rest fo the words.

Zazuka, in fright put alittle more power than she ment to behind her next toss and ended up makeing the stone skip about three feet across the lake. "Hello? Oh yes I think it's nice song." She said shakaly. Zazuka still did't know his name but she had seen him in the wand shop just the other day she wasn't that that frightened anymore.

"My names Michael by the way, I'm sorry must have frightened you. I didn't mean to!" He said lookin feverishly at the lake wondering where the stories about the giant squid true.

"And your name is Zazuka, I ask Mr.Ollivander what was your name if you don't mind I seem to like to knwo peoples name it says a lot about the person" He smiled weakly oping he had not wierded her out

Zazuka shook her head. "Really it's alright, I can more or less see whay you did it. Nice to meet you anyway." She said offering her her hand. Her left hand because her right hand was full of rocks she had picked up for skiping.

Michael reached out and firmly shook Zazuka's hand forgetting that she was not one of dad's freind's from the ministry he recoiled feeling a little guilty.

"So do you usually do this then? Looks fun!" He said whist picking up a few smooth flat pebbles and throwing them full force into the lake.

Zauzka tucked a starnd of super curly back hair behid her ear the trow and other stone. "No I usually walk around with my friends talk what have you but they are doing thier own work so I'm here skiping stones." She said as she watched her's skip three times before it sunk into the lake.

Zazuka looked at him over her oversized glasses. "I don't think I have that kind of mussle but I've gotten close. Your in Griffendor arn't you?" She said looking him over though her glasses this time. Zazuka was nearly blind without them but she still thought that her parents could have gotten them alittle smaller even if thies where the cheapst.

"Yeah i am" He boasted loudly seemingly very proud of his house.

"Sorry what house are you in?" He asked whilst wondering were her glasses cast with an Engorgio charm?!

Zazuka taped the patch on her robes. "Ravenclaw, I prayed ever since I got my letter to be in this house. I think that what made the hat put me in Ravenclaw in the first place though I was ready to beg." She said with a note of jokeing in her voice.

"In my head i was chanting GRYFFINDOR!!GRYFFINDOR!!GRYFFINDOR!! and when he bellowed it out to everyone i was so pleased" He said
"I'v heard so many good things about both houses in fact, how come you chose Ravenclaw?" He asked seemingly narrow minded of why anybody would chose any other than Gryffindor.

Zazuka shugged. "It seemed like the only logicl choice that and Hufflepuff. The hat said I was nice enough to to be in Hufflepuff but I was smart enough to be in Ravenclaw so I ended up in Ravenclaw. I' no where near aggressive enough to be in Slytherin and as you just noticed, I'm way to jumpy to be in Griffendor." She finished with a sigh. Zazuka had thought it all out so she could give that explenation to anyone at any given time this was just the first time she was asked to do so.

"Supose you'v just got to pick the one you think is right for your personality, I like the rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffidnor to be honest but in no way am i cruel or cunning enough to belong to Slytherin" He said as he hought stereotypically of the house.

"Do you every think you would liek to change to Huffelpuff? He asked awaiting her answer

Zazuka tossed another stone had enough to skip. "No, I like Ravenclaw. I aggre with the cunning part but not all Slytherins are cruel. Izzy is a good friend of mine and she's not anything like a sterotypical Slytherin." She said smartly. The stone skiped four times then sank again.

"Yeah i think thats me just being a bit too narrow minded being passionate about Gryffindor i do apologise it wasn't aimed a anyone inparticular" Michael felt embarrassed even though he was Gryffindor through and through there was no need to cary on the old fued of which hs father had spoken to him about when he was young.

"I'v been over at the Slytherin table before to talk to a few friends never sat down there thoughthought it would be disloyal don't you think? Or is that just me bein headsng again?" He asked inquiitively

"No not at all. I do think that some of the Slytherins are scary looking epecially this shallow faced girl I never hope to meet and another I think her name is Lucrisha or something like that, She's pretty but she just give me a negive feeling ever time I see her in class, you know what I'm talking about? I'm sure to them no one that's not in Slytherin is allowed to sit at the thier table." Zazuka said pushing up her glasses and tossing her finall stone. To her surpise it got a good eight skips before it sank down into the dark waters. A soft smile crept on to Zazuka's face.

"Yeah i think that a few ruin it for the rest and the people that have came out of Slytherin who have been undoubtedly powerful but use it in the wrong ways!" he said passionately

"No way you charmed that pebble!!" Michael said in disbelief that a girl had out muscled him!

Zazuka shook her head violently. "Did not, it was an accsident if anything." She said. Zazuka was telling the truth, there would be no way she could skip eight again if she tryed. That and the exclamation made her whince alittle. She didn't like rasied voices all that much.

"Sorry didn't mean to shout, i was just shocked i never known anyone who can throw that good, try again" Michael said a bit suspisciously

Zazuka looked for another flat stone then sent it flying. It did five the droped. "See I told you, pure luck on my part." She said a bit nervesly.

Michael smirked slightly due to her defensive one of voice, i supose this is why people percieve Gryffindors and Slytherins ad competitive and maybe a little aggressive.

"Just wondering, So what ya want to do now then since you beat me in skimming" He said bemused and a little ashamed.

Zazuka sighed softly. She hated to make people upset partly because of her past and partly because she could feel the anger or what ever it was like hot water salding her skin. Zazuka had felt it all the time and thought it was normal so she never commneted about it. "We could walk around the lake or we could try and find others and see what they are up to. Sometimes I like to hang upside down from trees but that just me being stringe." She said running a hand though her massive curls.

"Not at all we were just going for a walk around the lake or hanging upside down from a tree your choice Andy" Michael said not including Z in this as she seemed particularly partial to both

Users who are viewing this thread

Back