Skin and Bones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwenneth-Adrie Linde

OOC First Name
Steph.
Hello All, this is Gwenneth-Adrie Anne Linde. She's half German half Dutch. Durmstrang Student.

She has friends but I'm thinking I need more then just that, you know some drama to stir up her life even more. Tehe.

Best Friend. -Juliet
Close Friends -Her Durmstrang friends.
Enemies.
Boyfriend..cough
Family

If you can help with anything here that'd be great :)

Hi Steph,

What do you need as far as family is concerned? People to be related to or immediate family to roleplay?

Amanda

I have 2 boys available to be her boyfriend/friend/ whatever you want...

First is

Brad Kuang who is a clown class, he loves to goof around and he's very crazy..

or

Valentine Angus, a short-temper and act as if he own someone.
He can be really sweet when he's not losing his temper but when he lost his temper then he can be a pain in the @ss.

Estrella Styx said:
Hi Steph,

What do you need as far as family is concerned? People to be related to or immediate family to roleplay?

Amanda
People to be related to, who she can go too when her father is out of town and she's home alone and such. With her mother gone things are pretty tough at home

Brad Kuang who is a clown class, he loves to goof around and he's very crazy..

or

Valentine Angus, a short-temper and act as if he own someone.
He can be really sweet when he's not losing his temper but when he lost his temper then he can be a pain in the @ss.

I think Brad and her would be good as friends cause they'll be able to goof with each other.

I'm not sure about Valentine where he could fit in cause I think it'd work out better if her and her boyfriend went to the same school because she will have some trust issues.

Could you Sally? :)

Haha Katee You're just offering him up to everyone out there :p He might be too flirty for her can we keep rping and see?

he isn't really :p i am just offering because no one is taking him. weren't they going to be finals together or something??? I can't remember the plan..... :p But yeh, lets keep rping :D

Haha actually then I had just been looking for friends but you had offered for them to date...hmm Juliet is her best friend and if Jack and Juliet do date for a while things can be slightly awkard but they might be abel to get over that. Once everything goes down with Juliet then we can see, sound good :)

that sounds perfect :D

the only reason i have been offering him around, is that im really not sure what is going on with him. People offer things to him and then change it - im just not sure :erm:

Oh well, anyway, a guy that Amy is supposed to be going out with, is just about to ask someone else out so i am confused with her as well :s

:p

hehe yeh they do :p i suppose it makes it more realistic though. Although im not really sure if the guy she is meant to be going out with has remembered.

I have been shoved aside for new characters :cry:

Haha aww, Shove back Kate shove back! Get Amy her man! Hmm maybe Amy and gwen can be friends through Jack somehow or something..

that sounds really good idea ;) normally it is Amy's friends becoming friendly with Jack but it would be nice the other way around. It seems that i have competition with Alois Estler. Him and Amy were supposed to be getting together, all the girls that Jack could date like Alois instead. I must talk to him :p

Haha good Gwen has a friend now with a girl one of my other characters can't stand. I love all this intermingling people's characters do. Who is Amelia suppose to be with?

well she was going to date Alois for a little, and there was going to be some harmless flirting between her and Enzo, but she is ultimately going to end up with Mark Stone (laura's character) but im not sure what Laura planned for that. I think i have been forgotten again :cry:

Well atleast Enzo hasn't planned anything right? They could date instead of Alois and Amy... hmm Mark and her are cute I'd push on that one with Laura more. Do you want to start a topic for Gwen and Amy?

tomorrow :p but yeh i know what you mean. No, Enzo just likes to flirt with everyone and they are good together for a little, but not for a relationship - they are tooooo similar.

i don't think she will, or she will have to answer to me :p

will post tomorrow. :D

Jack Evans said:
well she was going to date Alois for a little, and there was going to be some harmless flirting between her and Enzo, but she is ultimately going to end up with Mark Stone (laura's character) but im not sure what Laura planned for that. I think i have been forgotten again :cry:

haha.. jeez.. It's getting kind of complicated, the relationship between these characters that is..

I'm getting kind of confused here actually, since I haven't really planned for Alois to ask someone out yet (At least that's what I remembered?) But yeah, with Amelia, I think that he's starting to like her... :D, and they would be meeting once again right? If I remembered correctly.. xD ( About Juliet, I actually am not sure about that since I think we haven't really planned anything yet? , and I haven't really asked her character out too, they had just met after all, and Alois was just trying to be a good friend..... o_O :lol: )Too many misunderstandings I guess.... :correct:

Well I think once Domino gets on everything on that end will be sorted. Though I'm still not sure about Jack and Gwen, they make awkward friends and I think that's because she weary of older guys after everything that has happened in her life.

Now I am kind of getting the picture already, but some of the points here are still vague.. haha.. anyways, I do hope that this misunderstanding will be sorted already.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back