Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
The pear crunched. The world continued to turn. Literally, of course; otherwise, if for any reason it suddenly came to a halt, it would be a sting. Many things needed for life, and perhaps life itself, would fly somewhere in space, and at least in this part of the world, it could become quite unbearably hot. Or maybe cold. There was no idea, and the lack of foresight was certainly nothing to be surprised about. After all, gravity and the like were talked about in astronomy classes, but Jenna usually tried to spend that time more usefully.

Jenna happily explored the area and scared the others while she hoped to see her best friends, but in the meantime her goal was to dine out and scare others.

Last edited:
Iris hadn't really participated in Halloween last year, but was glad she had prepared a costume this time. She felt quite elegant as she walked around with her fluttering wings, and was very pleased with her costume choice. She was very curious what Jenna and Nicole would look like, and looked around for her friends eagerly. She finally spotted Jenna, and she headed over with a grin. "Hi! You look terrifying!" She told her friend with a laugh. "Great costume!"

While Nicole didn't really care for spooky things, it was easy to get caught up in the spirit of the evening as she stepped into the great hall, taking in the decorations and eerie sounds about. It was much harder to recognize everyone in all their costumes, and Nicole spent a few nervous minutes scanning the crowd before she saw Jenna and Iris nearby, sighing in relief as she gathered up her dress to go join them. "Wow, you two look amazing!" She said, holding her hand out to gather some of the glimmering sparkles from Iris' gorgeous wings. She was a little envious of Jenna's make up and how pretty Iris' fairy costume was, but she tried not to show it. Nicole had actually spent some time deciding on a costume for this year and she was determined to enjoy how pretty her dress was this year. "Should we go bobbing for apples or something maybe?" She asked the other two, offering her arm so they could link arms to explore the hall. She wasn't feeling particularly brave enough to try anything like the maze in the tent, but bobbing for apples sounded fun and harmless enough.

Jenna was happy see Iris and she was looked so nice with that wing. ''Hey, thanky! '' Jenna smiled Iris and looked her dress. '' You are so beautiful fairy'' She smiled to Iris and hoped soon see Nicol, becouse she was mising her to and wanted spend more time with friends. ''Nicol, finaly you are here. How are you?'' Jenna say happily to Nicol and she wanted so much hug her friends but nothing like that hapened. She looked araund and she wanted see Wendall but she didn't see him here. ''Nicol, you to look so beautiful. Are you princess?'' Jenna was alredy see Nicoles costume. ''I wanted apples and you Iris? '' Hufflepuff girl asked.

Iris beamed as Nicole arrived too, walking around her briefly with a laugh. "We look like we belong in the same fairy tale." She said with a giggle. Then she looked at Jenna. "Thanks, Jenna!" She added brightly. "Bobbing for apples sounds like fun, but the water might ruin your makeup Jenna." She said, frowning a little. It was a fun game to get the apples out of the water without your hands, but she worried for Jenna's facepaint. "But if you don't mind, we can do that." She added.

Allison and Stanis had planned this evening perfectly. She ran into the first group they saw, dancing around them ridiculously and singing at the top of her lungs. "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo,
Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Run away!"
She waved her shark arms over her head as she ran away from the group as fast as she could considering she could barely see.

They had planned this evening a week ago when the notice of the feast was put up the bulletin board. If all would go well then this would definitely be the most fun he would've had at the school so far. Stanislaw followed his friend into the first group of the evening and started to dance around them as ridiculously as was humanly possible, loudly singing, "Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Mommy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Daddy shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandma shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Grandpa shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo, Let's go hunt, doo doo doo doo doo doo!'' On Allie's cue, the boy waved his shark arms awkwardly over his head and ran off before the group could ever realise what in God's name just happened.

Nicole flushed when Iris said they could both come from the same fairy tale, swishing the skirt of her dress about her knees, pleased. "I know, right? And Jenna is like, our spooky companion or something helping lead the way," She said, kind of fumbling the delivery. She loved all their costumes though, even if she was envious of the other girls too.
Nicole frowned when Iris mentioned Jenna's make up, not having thought of that, or of what little makeup she'd managed to apply successfully either washing off. "Oh man, I hadn't even thought of that. Maybe we can do the pinata instead then?" Nicole wasn't a very good shot, but missing hitting the pinata would be less embarrassing than messing up her hair and makeup getting all wet she imagined. She had been about to lead the way, reaching for her two friend's hands when two students dressed as sharks sprinted near them, singing and dancing for a moment before running off. Nicole turned to her friends, puzzled, before laughing and moving on.

''And you both here with me! I can scream, how happy are! Can you belive that, next year we would be third year? ouh, right about make up, but we can do something else together.'' Jenna was happy right now be there with her best friend and she was looking araund and mayby she can see Thomas here and she can talk her brother. ''I think, i dont be sad for a make up, but i will look shcok.'' She giggled becouseshe know how she would be look later. ''Nicol, are you ready scare other people? '' She looked Nicol and smiled becouse she was alredy going do something fun.

''What is pinata?''
Jenna asked.

Iris smiled. "I would love to do the pinata, it would be nice to get some candy." She said brightly. "I don't think I'm very good at it, though." She added. Iris jumped when two younger students ran by, singing loudly. She laughed, looking at their silly costumes. Then she turned back to her friends, listening to Jenna. "Next year is still far away, I feel like we only just started our second year." She said gently. "A pinata is a big paper animal, it's full of candy." Iris said, pointing at the one in the great hall. "That one is shaped like a grindylow. You have to wear a blindfold and try to hit it with a stick until the candy comes out." She smiled. "Sound fun?"

Poppy entered the Great Hall and was excited to see everyone's beautiful and sometimes scary costumes. She had won a prize in the costume contest last year but she didn’t think her odds were particularly good this time with a slightly thrown together pirate costume. She gasped when she saw Iris’s fairy wings from across the room. She was standing with some of her other friends but Poppy really wanted to get a closer look. She recognized the other girls from classes, one was in Slytherin and the other was in Hufflepuff. “Oh Iris! You look amazing!” she exclaimed as she watched the sparkles float off of the enchanted wings. “Hi! You’re Nicole and Jenna right? You guys look amazing too!” she added. Jenna’s makeup was incredible and Nicole’s dress was absolutely beautiful and she started to feel a little self conscious of her less than elaborate costume. “Were you about to go try the pinatas. I have a pretty good arm if I do say so myself.” she said and mimed swinging a bat.

Nicole was happy that both girls seemed to at least be interested in her ideas, feeling pleased her friends were letting her take the lead a bit. "It's okay, I doubt I can hit it much either," She said reassuringly to Iris. "I swear the year's just begun and now Yule is just around the corner," Nicole sighed wistfully. Not only was Yule and the holidays around the corner, but so were exams, which she did not want to think about on a night like tonight. She giggled when Jenna lamented what she'd look after getting her make up went. If Nicole was worried about anything running, it was nothing compared to Jenna's.

They'd started making some ground towards the pinata, giving Jenna a quick run down on what to do when another girl joined them. Nicole recognized Poppy from classes, though she'd always thought the other Ravenclaw was a bit odd. "Oh, maybe you should try out for beater, Ravenclaw will probably need the help in the next match.," She said with a laugh, eyeing Poppy curiously. She seemed normal enough, and was apparently friends with Iris already.

"That sound nice. I wanted eat to some candy" She answered Iris and looked to the Nicol. She was thinking about juice and drink it."Don't say about that. You are good" Jenna change Iris words about her self and drinked some juice."I know, right? TIme go so fast. " jenna smiled Iris and listened what Nicol says about Pinaca and candy. Today she wanted eat all of them. "Sound fun, let's go!" Jenna smiled to Iris and Nicol when other girl join.

"Yes, my name is Jenna and what your name? Thanks!" Jenna smiled and then she looked Nicol with a smile. "I can do that" She wanna try to hit and eat all candy.

Iris beamed when Poppy appeared, waving at her friend. "Hi Poppy!" She said brightly, happy to see her roommate. "You look great too!" She was happy to see her meet Nicole and Jenna, all three girls were good friends of hers and it was nice to all hang out together. Iris nodded at her next question. "We were going to get candy from the pinata, yes! Your good arm is definitely appreciated." She added with a laugh. "Let's go." She added, starting to lead the group to the pinata, a bright smile on her face. She kept an eye out for Emma to possibly join them, but didn't see her twin anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back