OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Knotted 10 1/2" Sturdy Black Walnut Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Perhaps the first floor was fairly close to a lot of professors classrooms, but Ajax, freshly returned from his travels with his father was just keen to be skateboarding. So he was going up and down, doing the simple little tricks that one could on such flat ground.

Jenna walked the first floor coridor and seen another boy something doing and she wanted remember him shcool dont need do that. "Hey! Are you sure you wanna do shcool? Not outside?" Jenna wanted be later a prefect and she wanted ask the boy.

Ajaccio stopped as he heard someone call out. he looked towards them and shrugged, "it rained during the night, the grass will be too muddy," he told her. It was most logical thing to him. Skate where he could. No matter where that was.

"If you get caught and they tell you go your coomon room?" She asked him and crush her hands. She dont liked the boy and what did the shcool. "This is shcool not play ground!" Jenna was siruss and outside was better do that and of headmaster see that now he ruinded the floor?

Ajax frowned at the girl, she seemed almost genuinely upset at him skateboarding in the school. "Wow, hey, it's just skateboarding," he told her with his hands held a little up. "It's just a little fun, I'll go outside soon, knight's promise,"

Jenna finaly smiled him and she realy apriciate his promise to her. "Good!" Jenna told ravenclaw house. "Ok, i belive you! So sorry for my anger! Are you Nicol Fisk friend? My name is Jenna!" She smiled.

Ajax was leased that seemed to work, to get her to calm down. He nodded, "Yeah I'm friends with Nicole," he said, "I'm Ajaccio, or Ajax. Your friends with Wendall and Lysander too right?"

"Nice to meet you Ajax! Yes, i'm friend with Wendall and Lysander! Why are you here? Can't sleep?" She asked and she was the same problem. Jenna will be soon go home and spend time with family.

Ajaccio smiled at her, he'd heard about her, because of the mutual friends they had. But at the question he laughed lightly, "It's the middle of the day Jenna, it's a good thing I can't sleep. Although I did just come from Hawaii, so my sleep schedule isn't great either,"

"I sometimes take nap when i have a free time!" She blushed him and then laughded a little bit."Hawaii?How was there and you like? " Jenna smiled him. "Then why we dont go outside skatebording? Mayby you can teach me?" She asked.

Last edited:
"Hawaii was great! Was only there a little, and it was to relax. Great location, lovely fish based cuisine," he told her with a wide smile. "Sure if you want to go outside and learn I'll teach you, but it'll be difficult with the mud. Would you accept the courtyard?"

"I'm happy for you and you spend grate time. So you are lot of traveling? Where are you from? I'm from Manhatan New Yourk!" She didn't know where Ajaccio lived and she was just curios about him. Jenna looked him and his hair was funny. "Sure, let's go!" She smiled.

"I've spent my whole life travelling," he said with a wide smile, "I was born in New Zealand, New York is amazing, it's been a while since i was there, but it's in a league of its own," was the response he gave to the latter question, not going into the usual detail about his own. He picked up his skateboard and motioned for her to lead the way. He got the impression if he rode the thing along side her she might start yelling again.

"I love traveling to, but when i end my shcool here i will go work woth dragons and travel to Ireland our stay here!" Jenna smiled him and she was alredy forgot what happened shool. "New yourk is amaizing place but i also wanted travel first to Peru!" She smiled.

"Nice!" he said, he thought dragons were pretty cool. He hadn't seen any in person, his father stayed pretty clear from magical areas, opting instead for purely or mostly muggle areas. "Peru is beautiful! Where do you want to go in Peru?"

"So sorry Ajax for my anger. I feel realy gilty!" She was realy nice person and Jenna get upset when he was drive at shcool and that was not right but she still wanted apologize him. "I would be love to go and look mountain, vilige, the sea and Peru culture!" She smiled.

"it's fine, no worries Jenna," he told her, "Peru is really nice, I've been hiking in Peru," Ajax had fond memories of it. "Where else do you want to go?"

"Thanky, Ajax!" Jenna was relif when he her apologi excepted. "So you was travel every Holiday?" She asked. "Fidgi icland and you?" Jenna wanted know a little more about him.

Ajaccio nodded, "Yeah, before Hogwarts, I never spent more than like three months in a single place," he said. for him it was more difficult to name places that he hadn't been to, "I think Alaska would be nice to go back to. I've been there a few times, but it's huge,"

"Your are lucky person in the world when you can go and look so amaizing places. I wanted dream job when you can travel all places and work with people!" Jenna always have a grate vision for her future but now she hoped that she can try be a animagus soon and she will be learned like a craizy women. "Alaska, aounds fun! Are there realy cold? I now afraid go alone and my das always work and he have a bank comapny!" She told him about her dad

Ajaccio shrugged, he hadn't ever thought of himself as the luckiest person in the world, just lucky enough. "I want to do that do, well, I'd like to do that too," He nodded at the second question, "it's real cold in winter, I've never travelled alone, but I'd like to. Not sure where I'd go first. Maybe like Paris or something,"

"Why Paris?" Why everyone so wanted go Paris she didn't know.

Ajaccio shrugged, perhaps it was paris because of Nicole, he had promised her that he would take her to paris and he very much intended to do so. "I promised Nicole I would take her to France...so Paris," he replied with a shrug, as if that really explained why.

"That realy nice of you!" Why Wendall not promised her going to city and traveling together? She can't be jelacy of friend but she make her a little sad and why she ever try spend time with Wendall and he always desapier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back