Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
After spending a little time in the dorm, taking a little break the gryffindor head out of the room and back down to the great hall, she had a couple more people to find and was keen to find them quickly. The great hall was a great place to start with this. The girl she was looking for she sort of knew, they weren't in the same house but the same year and so they shared a couple of classes. The gryffindor looked at the tables with a whole load of people sitting amongst them. She sighed and went to the Ravenclaw table, "Sophie Elliston?" Cyzarine called out loudly, looking between the faces hoping to spot her within the crowd. Hoping to see her in amongst the rest. The girl had a rose in her hand ready to give to the girl once she found her.​

Sophie wasn't really sure what to expect from Valentine's Day at Hogwarts. When she heard about the rose delivering task, she almost signed herself up before realising that it would be a big job and she didn't want to be responsible for any lost roses, especially considering they were not all her roses. As the Great Hall consisted of people calling out names that morning, Sophie was glad she did not take on the job. She ate her breakfast by herself quietly, raising her head slightly as she heard her name being called. Sophie really did not expect a rose. She stood up from her seat, wearily making her way towards the older girl that had spoke. "Yes, that's me." Sophie told her, wondering who the rose could be from.

Cyzarine was very happy when the girl she was looking for came up to her, "Excellent!" the girl replied excitedly before holding out the yellow rose for the girl, the note already attached to it. "This is for you!" Cyzarine replied excitedly, happy that she was delivering another rose and hopeful that this girl would enjoy the rose too. It was a beautiful yellow rose.
Dear Sophie,
Thank you for being such a great friend. for swapping beds with a stranger and for getting up with me some nights when i have nightmares. you are the best roommate and friend i could ask for
Selene.

The other girl happily gave Sophie the rose and she took it carefully. As she read the note she smiled widely, glad that she had also sent a rose to Selene. Selene was Sophie's first friend and she could also not be more thankful for her. It was nice to know that she already had someone that she could rely on at Hogwarts. "Thank you." she told the Gryffindor. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Sophie knew that it would be a hard job delivering all of the roses and so she felt it was only nice to thank her and be polite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back