Sitting.

"Oh, you can do it," Blake said encouragingly, nudging Pez with his elbow. "School work is pain, yes. But it's necessary. I'm just counting down the days for when I graduate. I really would like to leave New Zealand, and go somewhere far away..." Turning his face away from Pez, Blake scanned the distant landscape as he thought of how great it would be to finally be free of Cloe's grasp. Everyday he feared the final moment when she would pull him out of school like she did the last time. And everyday Blake prepared himself to run away, again. Even the upcoming holidays he feared, as she could easily snatch him away as soon as he hoped off the Hogwarts Express. It was a never ending nightmare.

Pez sat in the akward silence after he had said that about leaving and going far away. She wasn't sure if he ment far away from certian people or just far away from this school. She knew how it felt to not want to be somewhere when her mom died. She only really recovered from that was when she came back to Hogwarts New Zealand. "i know what you mean." she said after a while trying to lift the silence.

"Sorry," Blake mumbled, turning his attention back to Pez. "I do that a lot," he added with a chuckle, shaking off the distant feeling once more. "Where would you like to go after Hogwarts? As in country? I think that's the hardest question for me to answer, as I don't know at all." Shrugging, Blake added silently in thought, It's hard to deliberate where to live when you're on the run...

(just a little bit of clearin
Andrew thinks of Pez as a good friend thats all
but that is a different matter from what zuka thinks of andrew and pez
she thinks i like him and so u will see a forth coming plot that will involve lots of drama btw andrew and pez
and if merlin wishes pez, brian and jake will ger parts in it :p )

[Where did that come from? Sorry if I seem rude in saying this but I just don't understand the relevance that has to do with this ongoing thread. If that was for the reader's information, then maybe you shouldn't have posted that as the beginning of this thread is dedicated to how Pez views the issue involving Zazuka and Andrew. =-/ ]

"Wow, looks like we'll both be traveling a lot," Blake replied, smiling. "You know, in a way I think you would suit being an auror. You were always good in Charms, and doing the practical of lessons. It's good that you enjoy that."

Blake smiled along with Pez, but then his expression became dark as he contemplated also what Pez's job would require. "But you'd be chasing down dark witches and wizards in your travels, most likely. Is that what you want?" He didn't intend for his words to sound negative, but at the same time he could not suppress his worries about Pez being an auror now. He'd read of so many that had died in the line of duty. And that was not a fate he wanted for a friend.

"Wow," Blake said, surprised. Ever since he found out that Josh was a Death Eater, Blake had ultimately crossed off auror from his list of career choices. That and the fact that he just wasn't the big time hero type of guy. Maybe he was just selfish in that way, where he wouldn't risk his life for people he did not know. Or maybe he was just a coward because he lacked the bravery in aurors.
Whatever it was, it was simply clear to Blake that it was not a feat he had. Nor did he think he would ever adopt it later on in life.

Nodding submissively to Pez, Blake allowed the silence to slip over them again, unsure how to explain why he was sure her dream job, just was not his.

Pez didn't push the subject any father after that. She continued the silence seeing as that was what he wanted. She thought about being an aurror, she realized she didn't want it because it looked heroic, she didn't really want it because she fought bad wizards and witches, what she really wanted it for was the adventure, to get away from the people she didn't want to be around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back