Sitting.

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the lawn bored. She sat down near a tree and curled up in a ball to shield the winds.

((Wow it's really short, sorry.))

[:lol: It's fine.]

Blake was glad that the the semester was coming to an end, though not for the up coming exams. He had gotten as much studying done as he could, but still he wasn't quite sure if he was ready yet. Throwing open the Slytherin house door in the dungeons, Blake stepped out and silently made his way upstairs and out of the castle. He was in need of a little fresh air and figured the lawn would suffice. So Blake trudged over the grassy area, and soon caught sight of Pez curled up underneath one of the trees.
"Retreating to the sanctuary of the tree's shade?" Blake asked rhetorically, a wide smirk forming on his lips. "Mind if I join you?"

Blake plopped down in the designated area Pez had signified for him, and easily stretched himself out, leaning against the tree's thick trunk. After a while he said, "Wow. This is really boring," poking his tongue out for effect.

Blake chuckled, "Then perhaps you might want to share some thoughts?" Nudging Pez encouragingly he inquired, "What's up?"

"Your future? Well, no it wasn't what I'd expected you to be thinking about, but I'm not surprised," Blake replied, smiling as he turned to stare at the horizon. "I guess it would really depend on what you enjoy. Like, what's your favorite subject?"
When Pez brought up a guy she'd been thinking about, Blake smiled despite himself. He was actually really glad that his friendship with Pez had matured this much that they would be able to have a conversation about virtually anything. "Well geez. For starters you can tell me what his name is!"

"Well, thats the problem, I only really like charms." she admitted. Then she laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know." she said teasing "Well, his name is Andrew, but the weird thing is, he has a girlfriend, yet he asked me to go to his house for break, and the ball. He said he wanted to see me there." Pez looked away and shook her head smiling. "He is crazy, he acts like before I left we were best friends or something, yet I don't remember him."

Blake rubbed the bottom of his chin, where he was surprised to find little stubs of hair were beginning to grow. "Hmm. Might this be the third year Andrew Bruke, or a different Andrew?" Blake asked curiously. "Well, whichever Andrew he is, sounds to me like you're in a tight situation. He has a girlfriend, but seems to fancy you? I'm only assuming here as he's asked to see you at the ball, and not to mention asked you over to his house for break." Blake contemplated whether this Andrew character [whomever it might be] sounded like a good chap, and therefore someone whom he would approve of for Pez [even though he did not have the right to approve/disapprove of anyone whom Pez might date :p ]. "Anyway, it sounds to me like he likes you. Maybe, if he keeps asking you and showing signs of liking you, you should have him decide whether it is your or his girlfriend he likes."
Moving back to their first topic Blake added, "And Charms is a great subject. Perhaps you could become a professor. I've actually thought of being a professor once, and I'm still quite undecided. Potions is my favorite subject, in case you were wondering."

"Andrew Bruke, and if he does to me what he's doing to his girlfriend then I don't think I want to be with him." She said honestly, she wanted a boyfriend, but she wasn't willing to have one that wasn't good to her. "I think I may do that, wait and see thing." She said. "So how are you and your lady?" She asked grinning.

"So I was right. Well, I think Andrew's an okay guy. Played Quiddtich with him last year." Blake smiled at Pez's comments. At least she knew how to look after herself.
"We're good. Haven't really seen her much lately though, as school work's been taking up most of time now. I'm really just looking forward to the break." Blake missed Lily a lot, and he'd been meaning to talk to her soon, what with the Yule Ball coming up. He wanted to make up for missing out on the Halloween Feast.

"Gah, come on. We can find more interesting things to talk about besides people we fancy!" Chuckling Blake quickly revived the topic of Pez's future. "So you like Charms then. What other subjects do you enjoy besides that. Maybe you could be an auror!" he suggested thoughtfully.

"Potions is a great subject; it's my favorite. Well, you could try to get a job at the Ministry. I know they earn a lot there. I knew someone who used to work there a while ago."

"Oh... Cloe," Blake answered quietly, trying to hide his discomfort in the current subject. He wasn't sure if Pez would know that Cloe was his mother, biologically speaking, as that would certainly strike up an even more uncomfortable conversation.

Glad for the change in subject, Blake replied, "Well I'm not sure either, but I don't mind becoming Potions Professor here at Hogwarts. Would be good to be able to remain here longer."

[Damns. Must be off. Talk to you laterish.]

"See, there's a good thought. An auror. I personally am not much of a 'fighting evil and the Dark Arts' type of person, but that's just me." Blake smiled at the idea of Pez becoming an auror.

Blake scratched his chin as he thought of what the qualifications for being an auror was. The career path had never stricken up interest in him, so he had never cared to ask anyone or find out for himself. "Well the three subjects that I'm pretty sure you need in order to become an auror are Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration and Charms. Though I might be wrong." Blake shrugged, unsure if he had even answered Pez's question properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back