Sitting

"Possible..." she tried to giggle. Yes, it's working.

Bellatrix was digusted at this all and uttered the words out "Griffindor..." Her insides shuddered at the words comming out of her mouth. She was so digusted.

Liz nodded. Maybe she was getting through to Bellatrix. Either that, or Bellatrix had something strange up her sleeve.

"Well, I won't ask you about that anymore. Unless, of course, you want to tell me any more." she smiled

"He's so wonderful!" she blurted out. Am I really full of this crap? The things I do for the Dark Lord... she thought.

Liz nodded slowly. "Bella, have you had any of my Happy Time Fudge? Too much can make you manic. I mean, you really shouldn't have more than 3 pieces within an hour."

Liz grinned, thinking about her summer. "Love itself is pretty crazy." he grin dampened a bit. "But I'm sure you can understand why I'm a bit... worried. To be blunt, you usually act a far cry from this."

"I've just never shown you the real me? I can't see why you would be worried!" What am I saying? she thought.

Liz bit her lip. "Bella, I don't know what you're trying to prove, but I don't just want you to be.... giddy. I want you to be honest with me." she stood. "That was one thing I really liked about you. You wouldn't lie to me. At least, not that I knew of. If you didn't like something I did, you'd let me know."

Liz picked up her bag and started to walk away. "But Bella, at least respect me enough to not lie so blatantly. This is not the real you." she turned and walked away.

She ran after her, "Liz wait! I was joking see? haha?" she said more in her usual tone. I can't lose her trust... not now... she thought.

"You're a terrible actress. Do you still thing I'm passing information on to the headmistress? Trying to get a good report so you can go ahead and get your magic back? Well, daily prophet headline, I'm not passing information on to her. Only scum would go behind your back and try to steal information. You think I'm scum?"

"I don't know..." she said unable to think of a good reason. "Just curious to see how you would react I guess..."

Liz sighed. She wasn't sure if that was really all there was to it. But maybe.

"Okay" she said, "Well... now you know." she bit her lip. "Sorry I lost my temper. I don't like thinking that I'm being deceived."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back