Sitting.

"So that makes him what....a fifth year as Durmstrang? Awesome!" she said with a grin. She couldn't believe how much better she was feeling since just a few hours ago. "I liked the letter, made me blush just a little bit." Kat added, her pinks going pink again. "So...umm...will he be at Kiera's this summer too? Maybe visiting Cam?" she asked, probably sounding a little too hopeful.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah, fifth year." She said she was happy that Kat was feeling better. " He will be sneaking out a bit later than me so that it doesn't seem suspicious.". " Starting to like him?" She giggled.

Kat couldn't help but feel a swell of happiness inside her as she grinned from ear to ear. "Well I guess i'll get to meet him soon enough then." she said softly and then added, "Maybe....probably....yah just a little bit!" She blushed red this time and giggled.

" It's alright, I'm just happy that your going to be my sister." She said giggling. " Kat, would you like to know more about him?" She asked smiling.

[color=coral["Well seeing as he knows a bit more about me than I do him then yeah...I'd love to know more about him. This way it won't feel like he's a complete stranger when we do finally get to meet." Kat said all in one breath.[/color]

" That's true, you guys will meet this summer at Kiera's house 'cause he's coming to hang out with Cam." She smiled. " What would you like to know?" She asked putting her head on her hands.

"Anything and everything...what does he want to do when he gets done with school? What's his favorite color? What in the bloody hell does he find so attractive about me?" She spouted off. There was so much she needed to know. She didn't like surprises anymore and wanted to be prepared as much as possible.

Caysi giggled at her questions." Well, he wants to work at the Ministry or open up his own store, his favorite color is blue, he loves your smile..your eyes and thinks your pretty." She smiled looking at Kat. " Anything else?".

Kat buried her face in her hands and grinned goofishly big, feeling her face go about 10 shades of red. "I think that's all for right now. I think I might write to him myself later on. That should put us past the awkward phase." she said as she looked back up at Caysi, her lips pressed tightly together trying not to smile quite so much. Maybe things would be getting better sooner than later. At least she could start to heal properly and get back that small part of herself that she'd lost a year ago.

Caysi smiled. " Way past the awkward phase, are you sure you don't want to know more? Like his birthday and things?" She asked.

Kat laughed at her friends comment. She wasn't sure if she'd ever get past her awkward phase, though she had to admit that she was far less awkward now than she had been almost 2 years ago when she first started school. "Oh...gosh...yah maybe I do need to know a bit more. So...when is his birthday? What does he like to do for fun? Tell me anything!" she said as she picked up a blade of grass and began to twirl it through her fingers.

Caysi took a sheet of paper and wrote down somethings about Mark.
Everything you need to know about Mark Finnigan.
- full name is Mark Andrew Finnigan
- he likes rock, and metal music.
- he loves herbology and DADA.
- he loves to play any sport and skateboard.
- he loves blue with a passion.
- he loves pranks and dares.
- he jokes around alot.
- he loves animals.
- his birthday is November 6th.
- he has the closest bond with Caysi.
- he loves to prank his dad and older siblings.

Caysi gave the note to Kat and said " Anything else you would like to know?" She asked.

Kat took the peice of paper from Caysi and read over the things that she had listed on it. She had pretty much covered everything that Kat needed to know for the time being. "Looks like you pretty much covered it! Very thorough you are Miss Finnigan!" she said with a little laugh and then went back to reading over the list. Just then Katalina remembered something. "So what are you getting Kiera for her birthday?"

Caysi leaned back against the tree, " I'm getting her a huge photo album with all the photo's of us together and a diamond necklace and maybe a book or two..how about you?"

"Aww! She'll love it!" Kat said and then pondered on Caysi's question. She honestly had no clue what to get Kiera. She recalled Kiera saying that she had tons of muggle stuff already so she might like something more magic related. Kat would have to go to Obsidian with her mum as soon as school was out. "I'm not quite sure yet, but i'm going to have to go shopping with my mum at the Harbor when school gets out to find her something."

"As long as you don't mind my mum tagging along. I won't get to actually go home. Serena is still contagious...apparently spattergoit is really bad. This will be the only time that i'll get to see my mum until the end of the summer." Kat said appoligetically.

Caysi smiled. " Sure, I'm not sure did I ever see your mom before?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, though I don't think so." Kat said trying to remember whether or not Caysi had ever met her mother. "Speaking of...I have to run up to the owlery to send a letter to my family and one to Lily as well." Kat felt like she needed to apologize for running out yesterday and give her friend an explanation as to why she had. Kat stood up and stretched then turned to Caysi and said, "I might just send one to Mark as well!" She gave her friend and sly smile and added, "See you later Caysi. I'll tell you what day we are going to go shopping okay!" She bent down to hug her friend and then turned and ran off to the owlery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back