Sitting.

Caysi Romance

OOC First Name
Caysi (Main Account)
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Caysi walked down from the castle to the lakefront. This was the place that calmed her completely. Caysi sat down on the grass and took out a parchment and quill and wrote a letter to Katalina.
Katalina,
Please meet me at the lakefront, I would like to talk to you about ...well you know. I left before any of that happened. Please come and meet me at the lake front. I'm already there.

Caysi F.

Caysi put it to her owl and watched it fly to the castle, she hoped that Kat was going to come and tell Caysi everything that happened.

An owl landed in the window of the Kat's dorm room. She had slept a good portion of the morning and was still sitting in her bed in her pyjamas. She grabbed the note that the owl was carrying and opened it. She read over it and then found a pen and turned over the parchment and scrawled...

Caysi

Give me about a half an hour and I will meet you down there.

Kat

She gave the note to the owl and sent it on its way. Then, very reluctantly, Kat got out of bed and changed into an old pair of jeans and a t-shirt. She then ran a brush through her mess of purple hair and tied it back with a ribbon. Kat threw some cool water on her face, which was read and her eyes were puffy from crying all night Oh whats the use...its not going to help she thought as she looked in the mirror. She happend to notice the date on the desk calendar, her birthday was in 9 days, not that it much mattered she wasn't in the mood for celebrating anything at the moment.

30 MINUTES LATER...

Kat grabbed her jacket and headed down to the lakefront to meet Caysi. When she got closer she saw someone sitting on the ground, someone with multi-colored hair. She forced a weak smile as she approached her friend and said dryly, "Hey Caysi!! You wanted to talk?" She had a feeling she knew what about, but was hoping that she was wrong.

Caysi opened the reply from Kat, she would have to wait 30 minutes. Caysi sighed and took out a book that she was trying to finish. Caysi looked around, and closed her book. She started to remember about Peter Ryan. Caysi had dated him for the longest time..then he all of a sudden had to leave. Some tears came out of her eyes and she wiped them away quickly. She thought what if Kiera had to move and Cam and her would never see each other again. Tears came quickly down her cheeks, she never wanted her best friend to move away..or her crush. She wiped her tears but they came down faster every time. She remembered of all the bad things in her life; when her mother was a death eater, her sister almost died. Caysi looked up and saw Kat walking down to her. It looked like Kat had been crying too. Caysi quickly wiped away her tears, " Hey Kat!" She said trying to act all happy.

Kat sat down next to Caysi on the cool grass, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around her legs. She rested her chin on her knees and said, "So what's up? Your note said you wanted to talk to me about something. What is it?" She looked at her friend and saw that it looked like Caysi had tear streaks down her face, she wondered if something was wrong, but would wait to see what it was that was so urgent.

Caysi nodded. " Yeah yesterday you left the 3 Broomsticks, I know it was about that...certain someone." She said and took a deep breath, she would hate to have to ask this. " What happened between you two? I left before anything happened." She said softly.

Kat felt her heart jump into her throat and her stomach twist into knots. She had been right...this was exactly where the conversation was going. She swallowed hard to fight back the tears and took a deep breath in. Kat gave Caysi an agonizing glance and then looked back out over the lake and said weakly, "He left. He wasn't even going to say goodbye, but I happened upon him sneaking out of the castle and made him explain to me why he was leaving," she had to stop for a second and swallow hard again though this time she was unsuccessful at stopping the flow of tears. "He half-assed an answer, but promised to write to me, at least let me know that he was safe. Not a word, for almost a year, i've heard nothing." She paused and wiped her face with the sleeve of her jacket and then continued, "I did write him a letter at the beginning of the last term, telling him how incredibly pissed I was with him. Rhyspa helped me get through that, if it hadnt' been for her I don't know what I would have done. Even after my letter, i've heard nothing. Apparently I didn't mean as much to him as he confessed. This is the first time in several months that i've cried about it. I try not to think about it...just too painful. Even the thought of his name hurts too bad." Katalina felt very foolish for the display of emotion that she was showing at the present, but for some reason she couldn't help it. It was like the last few months of holding it back had just made things worse. Her wound was open again and there wasn't anything for the time being that could make it feel better.

Caysi was shocked that he would do that. If he was here right now Caysi would punch him straight in the nose. " I'm so so sorry Kat, something happened like that to me, but it doesn't matter..he's not worth it." Caysi sighed and hugged her friend. " There are lots of other guys out there for you, Heck you can have my brother!" Caysi then tilted her head. " Yeah, you can have my brother!" She said hugging her friend tighter. " He's just like you, smart and funny." Caysi nodded. " You don't need to worry about that scum that left you, you can have my brother and we can be sisters and happily ever after!"

The tears still streamed down her face, leaving a wet place on the front of her jacket. Wiping them away did no good because it seemed like the more she wiped the more they came. "The sad thing is, that after yesterday i've deluded myself into thinking that maybe I will get as lucky as Lily did. Maybe Mak...he will come back. How sick is that?" she scoffed.

She leaned into the hug that Caysi gave her, which calmed her somewhat, but not completely. Kat managed to decrease the flow of her tears slightly and giggled weakly as Caysi offered up her brother. "I'm sure he'd love that you're offering him up for sacrifice." she said jokingly, "Being your sister would be great! We would have a blast!" Kat was glad for the distraction at the moment, but wondered if she'd be able to keep up this 'happy' feeling when she was left on her own.

Caysi smiled. " He's seen your picture, it's in my room in my scrapbook of all my friends..believe me he looks at you all the time." Caysi kept on hugging Kat, that scum had to leave her..if he ever came back Caysi would attack him. " We would have sooo much fun." Caysi looked at her bag. " Do you want to send him a letter? He likes you Kat, he would love to be your boyfriend, but you'd have to remember that he can be like me!" She said letting go of Kat for a second then she took out some parchment and paper and said " Do you want to?"

Kat blushed pink when Caysi said that her brother liked her, but she wasn't sure if she was ready for a 'boyfriend' just yet, but maybe a friend that she could talk to wouldn't be so bad. She was thoughful for a moment, the tears having completely ceaseed for the time being leaving her face and eyes puffy. "I don't know what to write. Why don't you write one from the both of us? Sound good...you know i've always been terrible at these things." Kat smiled weakly, but it was a bit more bright than it had been and not quite as forced this time either.

Caysi smiled. " Alright." Caysi nodded. She started to write.
Dear Mark.
How are you? How is school? You remember Katalina? Your crush, well this summer, I am determined to get some sparks between you guys! Thanks for writing back to all my letters, I've sent about fifty and not one reply. Well if you do go out with Kat, you do anything to hurt her I'm going to sock your nose out.

Caysi, and Kat ( Your crush :) )

P.S If you don't reply I'm going to go to Durmstrang myself and beat you!

Caysi smiled as she sent the letter to her brother by the owl.

What are you getting yourself into Kat? she thought to herself with a half smirk on her face. Maybe this wouldn't turn out to be anything, but then again maybe it would. Either way it would be nice to have someone to write to (who would actually write back). "So he goes to Durmstrang then? Isn't that where Cam goes too? Do they know each other?" she inquired, now slightly curious about Caysi's brother, but not getting her hopes up too high.

Caysi nodded, " Cam and my brother Mark are best friends." Caysi imagined what it would be like if Kat was her sister, hair dying parties, regular parties, Caysi could teach her how to dive. " Hopefully he replies soon, and he will..as I said in the letter..if he doesn't I'm going to sock his nose."

Kat gave a small laugh at her friend. "So violent!" she said sticking her tongue out at Caysi. A thought struck Kat at that moment. "So why aren't Kiera and your brother an item? I mean that would make all kinds of sense you know." she asked timidly.

Caysi smiled weakly. " He has it out for another girl." She knew that Kat would ask who, and she would have to answer so Caysi was just waiting for it.

"Well if he's got it out for another girl then why on earth are you so gungho to set me up with him?" Kat asked a little confused now, but that was nothing new. When it came to boys and relationships she was always confused.

Caysi scratched her head. " He likes you." She said softly, she thought about Cam and smiled, she adored him smile.

Caysi's answer took Kat a little by surprise, but then she felt the smallest hint of a smile forming at the corner of her lips. "Oh!" was all she could say was to the answer. Her head was swimming with so many emotions right now that she didn't know if she could process them all just sitting here. Happiness, saddness, confusion filled her completely. She stood up and looked down at Caysi saying, "I think i'm going to take a walk. I have some stuff that I need to think about and sort through by myself right now. Send me an owl as soon as you hear from your brother, okay?" Kat began to walk off towards the garden, knowing that place was quiet enough and peaceful enough for her to think by herself.

Caysi nodded. ' I'll owl you when he replies." She sat leaning against the tree and fell asleep.

45 Minutes later.

Caysi felt something pecking at her hand. It was her owl, she quickly took out some parchment and paper.
Kat,

He sent something,

CF

Kat had been walking through the garden, looking at all the beautiful flowers that were just beginning to bloom in the early spring. She had done quite a bit of thinking in the last 45 minutes that she was in here. She'd cried, laughed, and then cried some more. Stupid human hormones...she thought sarcastically. Just then the same owl that she'd seen earlier that day happened upon her. She picked up the note and read it. With a heavy sigh she refolded the note, stuck it in her pocket and then headed back to meet Caysi.

When she got nearer to her friend, who was leaning up against a tree, she said said in a barely audible tone, "Hey Caysi! So you heard back from him? And so soon too!?!" She smiled a little bit at the thought of it and went to sit down next to her friend.

Caysi smiled. " Well there you are!" She smiled. " Here read it..I've already read it."

This is what it said.
Dear Kat and Caysi,
Really Caysi your going to come to Durmstrang just to kick my but and sock my nose? That's hard to believe from a petite little girl. School's fine, I'm good..you know the usual getting into trouble with Cam. Of course I remember Katalina, she's really pretty and has a great smile ( make sure she doesn't read this, or your going to be the one that gets a nose socking). Some sparks? That'd be nice, but I'm not sure that she has feelings for me.

Anyways, I have to go reek havoc with Cam..he never stops talking about you. Everything I say has to do with you. Like the other day I was like. " Cam lets go sock someone." He was like. " Would Caysi sock someone?" Just start dating and stop all this commotion. I need my best friend back aswell as my sister. Well it'd be nice to see Kat and her pretty blue eyes.

Love you lots,

Mark Finnigan.

P.S Your owl is going to get it one day and I mean it.

Caysi giggled. " He's a bit dumb you see."

Kat read the letter through twice and laughed at parts of it. When she finished it the second time she had a grin forming on her face. "So looks like you're going to be the one to get socked." she teased. She handed the note back to Caysi with a smile and said, "Well he has an advantage...he knows what I look like, though i'm not sure his description is accurate, but I have no clue what he looks like. You have a pic with you?"

Caysi nodded and took the picture out of her bag. " Here." She said.

alexxx.jpg

" Whatcha think?" She asked Kat.

Kat grabbed the picture from Caysi and smiled at the face that was staring back at her. He's cute! And he looks nothing like Mak...Ma...him. That's good. No reminders. He looks really sweet. she thought for a moment. Kat handed the picture back to Caysi and cracked another smile saying, "Caysi he's too cute and he looks so sweet. How old did you say he was?"

Caysi smiled. " Well, I don't think he's cute..he's a monster to me, he's 15 and going to be 16 in November." She said. " Did you like the letter?" She asked breaking another smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back