sitting outside

Amber Watson

Amber sat outside studing for exams and etc. she was also just looking at her books and turning pages not caring who saw and who said a thing about it she had a talent for reading things and understanding better then someone teaching them to her. She would atcually pracatice magic before anyone ever taught her. So it was a nice day and she sat outside it was the weekend so she had no lessons as she sat in a nice short sleeve shirt that buttoned up and a pair of blue jeans with her book open in front of her.

Ashton had his Acoustic Guitar on his back, his Brown hair was straight different from his usual Curls. He wore a singlet and some loose jeans with some black converse his usual outfit.
Walking down through the garden to play his Guitar he passed a girl reading, Ashton shrugged she seemed alone and he had nothing better to do "Hey" he said with a brilliant Smile "i'm Ashton, and you seem lonely, so i thought i might be your friend, unless you think i am a jerk then i'll continue walking" he said smiling, he was a fool but he didn't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back