Sitting on the street

Hoshi shook her head. "It good. Not Firebolt good but still really really good. They took out that problem that you get when you try and loop that it wiggles a bit and they made so it is unjinxable. No I haven't we didn't start flying until we where five. I think we've tried about three form the Streak series and..." She said then bit her lip. "Ok don tell anyone I told you but all the Quddich companies are fighting to be the first to come up the new Firebolt. I got to try prototype for it." She said an existed grin on her face.

Sams jaw literally dropped as far as it would go...further even. He backed up. "What?!!!!" he said. "You seem s-so calm about this...Holy crap...Can I live with you please.." he laughed finally pulling himself together. "...Or even swap lives y'know? That could work better." But who would want my life? he thought to himself.

Hoshi laughed. "Relax. Maybe I can talk to my father so we can plan a trip when then the new prototype is up and running. But you have to keep it top secret. If anyone where to find out who knows what would happen. You could even meet Tohoru." She said brightly. Hoshi was used to trying all the new Quiddich stuff but she knew that it would be a treat for Sam.

"Sorry.." he said calming down under orders. "Really?!" Sam said getting hyped up again, he was only joking but he wouldn't pass the opportunity. "Secret is safe." he said simply, "Does James know?" Sam asked her knowing they were like best friends, he didn't know how top-secret this was.

[Just wondering can you see my avatar and siggy?]

Hoshi shook her head. "No he doesn't. He didn't ask though so you see how this could turn out badly. James-kun could like Quiddich too." She said biting her lip. James was her best friend but really he hadn't asked and she hadn't mentioned it. The way Sam reacted she thought it better to keep what her father did for a living a secret.

((Avi yes Siggy not for a while now))

"Oh okay. Secret is safe anyway." Sam promised, he kept his promises. "I wish my parents had an interesting job..." he thought at loud not noticing.

[Damn...ok thanks ;), What about now? ]

Hoshi nodded. "I will have to talk to my dad though but he can not denie his little girl anything." She said putting on a cute expression on her face. "Anyway my mother is a muggle hair dresser so there is not much excitement there but it was because of her products that may hair is blue now." She said with a wicked grin. She was remembering the look on Haruhi's face when she came down stares with blue hair.

((There is the yummy siggy I was used to seeing :p))

"Hair-dresser. Will you bring hair dye to hogwarts?" he asked. "Will you be allowed.." he then laughed. "What a stupid question." knowing she'd bring it anyway. "Erm..who is Haruhi? Sorry I don't think you told me.." he said simply.

[Yay!! :cool: ]

Hoshi sighed. This was the second time she had been asked this question. "Haruhi is my mother. I call her by her name no big real really. If she has a problem with me taking the dye to school I'll sneak it out of the train anyway she can't tell me not to if she doesn't know." She said looking up in a sassy sort of way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back