Sitting Around

Harri laughed "No idea!" she said, "Looking forward to the holidays then?" she asked.

"I'm going to Caysi's!" Harri said happily "How about you?" she asked.

"Oh cool!" Lemina beamed. "I went to Caysi's house in the summer. Though," She sighed, last summer was when it all started, "well, I we were all a bit distracted." She rolled her eyes, " Well I'm just staying with my family, Caysi and her family might come around too. We're cousins."

"Oh wow really?" Harri siad suprised "I never knew that!" she said honestly, "So I guess I'm dating one of your second cousins!" she said laughing as the thought entered her head.

Lemi smiled, not many people did. "Yeah. We only found out this summer, along with a heap of other stuff." She dragged off. "You're dating my second cousin!?!" Lemina grinned. She didn't know that Harri was dating anybody, let alone someone she was related to, "Who, may I ask?"

Harri laughed "Kevin!" she siad grinning and waiting to see if the name rung any bells.

Kevin? Lemi looked pretty miffed, "Nope!" She joked, "Probably Caysi's cousin on her dad's side." Lemina pushed her hair behind her ear, thinking back to when their families had first met.

"Oh yeah, he's a Finnigan so probably," Harri said nodding, "So is Caysi's mum your....Auntie?" she asked, trying to figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back