Sitting Around

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
[color=9977bb]Lemi woke up early one Saturday morning. She decided to go for a walk out in the Garden. She loved it out there. She went down to the garden and sat down in the grass next to one of the flower beds. The weather was getting colder, but it was still a lot warmer than back in Scotland.[/color]

Harri walked out to the gardens, excited about the upcoming TWT task. She spotted Lemina sitting near the flowers and walked over "Hey Lemina!" she said happily "How are you? I haven't seen you in ages!" she siad slumping down next to her.

[color=9977bb]Lemi heard someone coming and turned around. It was Harri! "Hey Harri! I know! Haven't even spoken properly this whole year I don't think!" She grinned and smiled at her younger friend.[/color]

"Jeez! How you been?" Harri asked, it was hard to believe they hadn't spoken this year!

Harri smiled "I've been good thanks!" she said, not altogether truthfully. "Wow and your a prefect and everything! Whats that like?" she asked, impressed.

[color=9977bb]"It's great!" Lemi grinned, "Although, to be honest I don't actually do that much! The prefect's common room is the best bit!" She smiled and twirled her hair. "What's new with you?"[/color]

"Wow! you have your own common room!" Harri said impressed, "Is it different from other common rooms?" she asked. "Nothing really." she shrugged.

[color=9977bb]"It's amazing! It has a like a drinks bar - non-alchoholic of course, just butterbeer and stuff and a massive bath. I love it!" Lemi exclaimed, then realising she was getting a bit big-headed, added, "I'm sure you'll be there this time next year!"[/color]

"Wow sounds amazing! And you deserve it all!" Harri siad smiling, "Ah doubt it, there are people who deserve it much more then me!" she said truthfully. "Do you hang out there alot?" she asked.

[color=9977bb]"You know you will be one!" Lemi grinned, Harri was one of the most responsible second years she knew, perhaps besides Violet. "I suppose so, mostly in the evenings, after classes and such!"[/color]

Harri shrugged "I would like to be but..." she trailed off, "Sounds good," she said nodding, "Having the other schools here is great don't you think!?" she said happily.

Lemi grinned, she decided to leave the whole Harri being a prefect thing, she was obviously changing the subject. "I know, I haven't really seen anyone from Durmstrang, and I've met a few people from HS. Especially Nina, you know, the champion. She's really nice. What about you?"

Harri nodded "Yeah I know, I mean I've met one Durmstrang very breifly, I mean I can't even remember her name!" she said laughing, "Oh same, Nina's really nice, I've hung out with her quite a bit," she said grinning, "The whole TWT thing is so exciting isn't it!?" she said happily, "I can't wait to see all the challenges and everything!" she siad excitedly.

Lemi grinned, "I know! I wish we knew what they were though. But I guess it adds to the suspense!" She picked a daisy and began to string a daisy chain.

Harri nodded "Yeah it is!" she said "I can't wait to see them," she said happily, running her hands through the grass, "It's a nice day for November don't you think?" she asked looking up to the sky.

"Same," she said looking up at the blue sky happily, "Where do you live?" she asked.

"London," Harri said happily, "How comes you didn't go to HS then?" she asked curiously.

Lemina knew that someone would get around to asking her this question sooner or later. "I dunno, well Scotland held a lot of bad memories for me at the time, I guess I just, well, wanted to get away." She sighed, "What about you?" Since Harri was a fellow Brit, she presumed that she would know where Auld Reekie was, "Edinburgh by the way."

Harri nodded "Same really, I just wanted to get away from home. Do something for myself for a change!" she said sighing, "And I'm glad I did! I mean I love it here," she said smiling, though her smile was a little sad she did love it here but it had seemed so much better when Ellie and Andy were here.

Lemina gave a smile. "I know what you mean." She brushed her hair behind her ear. "I love it here too, but a lot of my friends have left. Kat, Crystal, Brenda, Elizabeth, Harry, Patrick, Sam. The list goes on!" She grinned, it was amazing to see how many people she had been good friends with who had now left.

Harri nodded "I know! I mean so many people leave! It's unbelievable really!" she said smiling weakly.

Lemi sighed. "What is it with this place?!?" She gave a giggle and picked a small daisy. She twirled it around, then placed it in her hair, laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back