Sitting Alone

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
((Please PM to join this =D ))

Lemina wandered down to the fifth floor. She loved it here. It was, well, almost like a second, now third, common room. She gazed around. It seemed she would be once again going alone to the Yule Ball. She thought of all the first years, majority of them with dates, and then there was her. Alone. She thought back over her relationships. I've had well Harry. Full stop. I want to write a letter to him. I should. Pulling a scrap of paper from her back, she decided to write a note to herself, then scrunch it up.
Lemina. ***** does not like you. Face it. You barely talk to him. He loves ******. Find someone else.

She sighed, then ripped the paper into about fifty pieces and threw it out of the window. Sitting on one of the desks, she gazed around the old, derelict classroom. Thinking back to the first time she was here, with Kasey, she wondered whether or not she would have company today. Particularly from, well, someone, erm, nice. She blushed at her own thoughts, but was secretely hoping she wouldn't go alone to the ball this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back