Sitting alone in the garden

Kailey Harrington

OOC First Name
Kelsey
Wand
12 1/2" Firm Fir Wand with the essence of Dragon Heartstring
Kailey walked into the new garden and looked around. She had seen it before having helped plant a great deal of the plants the garden held within its boundaries. She sat down on a near by bench under the shade of a tree. She looked up ad noticed it was the pear tree she had planted. It was still heavily laden with pears, the branches hanging low. She stood up and plucked one off before sitting back down. She looked over the the whole garden from her seat. They really had done a good job. She thought about this as she took a bite of the juicy pear.

Kailey had taken another bite of her pear. She finished that bite and turned to the voice that had greeted her. She smiled when she saw who it was, "KAT!" she exclaimed, having not seen one of her closest friends in months.

KAiley laughed before saying "How was your summer?"

"I stayed here for the summer except for two weeks...How in the hell did we not run into each other?" she asked

"I stayed in the common room most of the day to be perfectly honest. Did alot of reading and thinking. I came down for meals, but usually brought the food back up and ate in there too. That's probably why." Kat replied pathetically.

"It would be kind of hard for me to run into you there." Kailey said with a chuckle before adding "Thats mostly what I did too. The Ravenclaw common room was nice and empty so I took advantage of it."

"I guess great minds think alike after all!" Kailey said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back