Sir Wenton Mc Franklen

Sir Wenton Mc Franklen

Wand
Oak 22" Wand Essence of A Obsidian Hawk Talon
Full Name: Sir Wenton Mc Franklen

Birth Date: 23rd October

Current Age: 22

Basic Appearance: A handsome young man. Has brownish hair and his pretty slender, but strong. He has a scar on his left shoulder from an attack by Death Eaters.

Parents:

Father - Don't Know Him

Mother - Ashley JoAnn Franklen-witch-deseaced

Siblings, if any:
Younger brother - William Franklen19
Older sister - Shelly Franklen23 - died a year ago

Area of Residence: Sweden

Blood status: Unknown

What would their Patronus be? The Obsidian Clawed Eagle

What would their Boggart be? The Red Feathered Vulture

What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) The Obsidan Clawed Eagle

What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
The time my mother told me to run away when the Death Eaters attacked who killed her and gave me my scar.

---Reply To Proffesor Nicholas King---

When was Wenton attacked by Death Eaters? Why?

12 years back when i was 10 and attending Hogwarts Sweden, my mother and I were out to get me my new wand. We had got it and where off to go back home when I saw a strange glare of light. I ran towards it and my mother ran after me cursing under her breath. I didn't know why, at the time anyways. Once i got to the light i noticed it was coming from a wand. A wand of a Death Eater. When my mother caught up to me, her face was white with terror. The Death Eater raised his wand and shouted some sort of curse on my mother. Her last words where, "Run! Get AWAY FROM HIM!" That is when I ran with tears streaming down my face. The next thing i knew bolts of lightning shaped spells were wizing past me. I turned to see who was casting them when one hit me on my shoulder. It bled 1 1/2 of blood until it stoped. I had fainted and didn't know what happened to my mother except i knew she was dead.

Why didn't Wenton know his father?

My father left my mother before any of us were born. They had an argument over what school my older sister was to attend.

What was it like for Wenton growing up without a father?

Wenton was the man of the house even though he was not the oldest. He worked hard since both his mother and father were gone now. Him and his sister took care of their little brother and made sure he was safe at all times. This is what you could call, family love.

Despite his not knowing his father, can you tell us about him?

Wenton has heard many storied of his father. He was told that his father was the supreme ministry official and worked hard until that one fateful night he left my mother. He was a slender and physicilly fit man. He had golden brown hair that was never shaggy. That is all my motehr told me...

When did his mother die?

That fateful day at the market

Who raised Wenton?

His sister raised him and his brother for a year until Wenton was the one helping and doing work. they lived on a farm and made a great living for kids...

How did Wenton's older sister die?

Last year she died of natural cause. She had some deisese that docters to this day do not know what it was.

Where did Wenton live in his youth? Sweden?

He lived in sweden.

Why is Wenton in New Zealand now?

Wenton heard of New Zealand from one of his friends and how it was such a more peaceful land then sweden. He moved here to earn a living which is not yet found.

Where does Wenton's brother live?

His brother lives in Sweden to this day still and loves it there. He has had 4 close calls with death. He has a bad history with Frenikamtant Gorglex (Exploding of the Organs)

What is his relationship with his brother like?

Wenton and William loved each other in the way that they wanted to help each other. They always helped each other when one was in need of something.

Why would Wenton's patronus be a clawed eagle?

Wenton's patronus would be the Obsidian Clawed Eagle because his family was always worshiping it. It was also what reminded Wenton of his deseaced family members.

Why is Wenton most afraid of that specific type of vulture?

The Red Feathered Vulture was the Devil to them. Each time he saw one, Wenton's scar would hurt.

How, specifically, was Wenton's scar caused?

The spell known as Photohypogatropus (light under the stomach) is only deadly when attacked onto the stomach. If placed anywhere else, instead of them dieing, they have a scar.

Alright, here are some questions to help you develop your character:
[ul][li]When was Wenton attacked by Death Eaters? Why?</LI>
[li]Why didn't Wenton know his father?
[li]What was it like for Wenton growing up without a father?
[li]Despite his not knowing his father, can you tell us about him?
[li]When did Wenton's mother die?
[li]Who raised Wenton?
[li]How did Wenton's older sister die?
[li]Where did Wenton live in his youth? Sweden?
[li]Why is Wenton in New Zealand now?
[li]Where does Wenton's brother live?
[li]What is his relationship with his brother like?
[li]Why would Wenton's patronus be a clawed eagle?
[li]Why is Wenton most afraid of that specific type of vulture?
<LI>[li]How, specifically, was Wenton's scar caused?[/li][/ul]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back