Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
Noemie wasn't sure why she had come to the valentines day dance it was a little odd, but Noemie was always in the mood to have a bit of a celebration, the girl had turned up at the party wearing a white shirt and a redish pink skirt and she was sure to have a good time while at this place. She had always liked dancing, and she liked just enjoying the party feel of it. The girl was smiling to herself as she twirled into the room, she had left a book open on her bed that she was excited to return to when this party was over, Noemie was looking for something to do, someone she might spend the time with, someone she could hang out with. The young ravenclaw was perfectly happy just dancing about on her own as she made her way to where couples were also dancing. She was perhaps alone, but it wasn't like she was too bothered by it. It didn't bother her to be able to dance alone, she liked it and if she spotted someone she knew she might go say hello to them.

Going to something like this was just stupid in Asmodeus' eyes. But then he heard that there would be food there, and sweets, so he just had to check it out. Not exactly dressed for the occasion, but it didn't matter. He did not have a date and he was not exactly going to dance. He was merely here for the cookies. He made his way through the crowd, not caring who he bumped into. He found the refreshments. He grabbed a cookie and poured himself a drink. He nibbled on the cookie, because he had to make it last before he would run out of here. As he walked along the edge, he found someone that was dancing alone. A girl. He'd never admit that she was beautiful or anything. Smirking, he decided to perhaps punish the single person he found dancing alone. It was pathetic to him. As he got closer, he proceeded to dump his punch all over her white blouse. Asmodeus tossed the cup aside and smirked, "Looked like you needed a cool down."

Noemie was enjoying herself easily, she was smiling to herself and was just generally quite happy about how this day was going. It was certainly the best thing about this day, this evening. The part-veela was enjoying herself up until she felt something cold on her shirt, and the girl looked down and noticed someone had spilled their drink all down her shirt, she couldn't believe it, why would someone do something like that, and it wasn't like it was an accident, it definitely seemed to have be done on purpose, she frowned at him, before the moment he spoke shoving him roughly, "What did you do that for?" she said to him, "Look at my shirt!?" she continued almost slipping into french with how angry she was at him, why would someone do that on purpose. She couldn't understand why this boy would be so mean, "You should just be glad that I'm a witch and I can go fix this," Noemie moved closer to him as she spoke, intending to push him again, as a witch she knew she could fix it, but she couldn't stop being annoyed about it.

The moment Asmodeus was shoved, it took him by surprise so much that he nearly fell. He expected the girl to go off crying. No, she put up a fight. Something clicked in his head, and he decided fight back. Asmodeus sneered, "Just trying to get your ugly shirt to match that short skirt, tramp." Asmodeus knew that he was just tossing in some insults that were unjustified, but anything to get her angry. She seemed like the fiery type now that she reacted. Could she be... the very same as he? It was possible. Her beauty surpassed all. "Lay your dirty hands on me again, and you will regret it. I will hit a girl if I choose." Asmodeus was not kind at all, even to the females. That was clear.

Professor Kingsley saw the commotion and began to rush over, hearing the young boy's words as she drew closer. "Excuse me? You will not be hitting anyone" the woman declared, her voice pitching higher, as she stepped in between the two children, hoping to prevent any additional pushing or shoving. "What is going on here?" she asked, though it was fairly obvious what had happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back